Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja (16915 Views)

Governor Ayade Locks Out SSG, Other Government House Staff For Coming Late. PICS / Eight Discos Turns Down 1,337MWH From TCN Despite Erratic Supply To Consumers / Lagos’ll Experience Blackout Today —TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Abagworo:

All these power issues has not reached my side in Port Harcourt. Since January 2016 till date it has been 18hours daily. Maybe I'm enjoying for the support I gave Buhari.
job less thing undecided

4 Likes

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Sha where is our rocket science minister

4 Likes

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Positiveminds(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2016
To provide power is now rocket science!

3 Likes

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by onatisi(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:
Everything is turning upside down in this country. How we(me) job seeker(s) go take get job sef. But I believe after darkness comes the light.
You are still looking for job in this present age
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:
Everything is turning upside down in this country. How we(me) job seeker(s) go take get job sef. But I believe after darkness comes the light.

You are honestly thinking of a job! Why not team up with some friends and get something going, even if it is doing extra lessons for children.

If you are waiting for a job, you may be on a long thing because the economy is not being structured to create white collar jobs in its first phase.

1 Like

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by babs01(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2016
onatisi:
You are still looking for job in this present age
do you have one?
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by onatisi(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2016
greenpasture:

You are honestly thinking of a job! Why not team up with some friends and get something going, even if it is doing extra lessons for children.

If you are waiting for a job, you may be on a long thing because the economy is not being structured to create white collar jobs in its first phase.
I thought I was the only one that was shocked to read that post.

1 Like

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by babs01(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
greenpasture:

can I team up with you.
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by truthspeaks: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
U say Sahara reporters spread beer parlour gist yet u wnt dem 2 hlp u get numbers of those u mentioned. Try n appreciate d efforts of doind risky job of investigative journalism. Or if u tink u r so gud, y nt do research urslf n get d numbers u nid. Tnk God for peeps like SR, @least we get info of wats hapnin on d inside dat normally 1 wldnt hv known of
Acidosis:
I've been waiting to see this. We've not had power since the past 35 hours. In fact, we've had less than 10hrs of electricity since Sunday 17th.

The situation is the same in most parts of Lagos.

I wonder why Sahara Reporters have not published the phone numbers of Fashola and the 'senate committee on petroleum resources.' That's why people like me do not take that beer parlour media seriously.
Is someone scared of publishing the phone numbers of Mrs Jagaban? Fashola? Kachiku? & Buhari (Minister of Petroleum)?
Saraki is the least of my worries right now, but No! People choose to be derailed with vague news.

PMS stations have derived new strategies, they no longer sell fuel during working hours (period task force move around to monitor prices). They sell between the hours of 6am - 9am and 5pm - 8/9pm only in my area at N150 - 180 per litre.

These are the issues affecting our daily living. Open your eyes Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by AreaFada2: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2016
Positiveminds:
To provide power is now rocket science!

Rocket Science 808. Doctoral level things. grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by persius555(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2016
Achuwa1:
Nigeria is on low ba3....the earlier ppl realize dis the better for them coz a country divided by ethnicity,religion & one region always rulling can never be one.
the earlier we split to our different regions the better for us coz WE CAN NEVER BE ONE.lets not be deceiving ourselves in dis unholy matrimony called Nigeria.
You blame the problem of electricity blackout on religion and ethnicity. How does the two corrolate?
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by ocelot2006(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:
Its high time PMB wield the big stick in the power sector, Barth Nnaji did it by using the military and we had regular light for months before the I.B. show him the way out of his cluelessness.

The Power sector need a strong hand to get it moving, democracy cannot work in the power sector, let's stop deceiving ourselves.

Barth Nnaji left in his own will because his company Geometric formally involved its in the bidding for those unbundled company. That wasnt just a plus on his part, it equally ensured that the transparency of the whole bidding process undertaken by the GEJ led govt was upheld.

So get your damn "facts" straight.

2 Likes

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Deen77: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Acidosis:
I've been waiting to see this. We've not had power since the past 35 hours. In fact, we've had less than 10hrs of electricity since Sunday 17th.

The situation is the same in most parts of Lagos.

I wonder why Sahara Reporters have not published the phone numbers of Fashola and the 'senate committee on petroleum resources.' That's why people like me do not take that beer parlour media seriously.
Is someone scared of publishing the phone numbers of Mrs Jagaban? Fashola? Kachiku? & Buhari (Minister of Petroleum)?
Saraki is the least of my worries right now, but No! People choose to be derailed with vague news.

PMS stations have derived new strategies, they no longer sell fuel during working hours (period task force move around to monitor prices). They sell between the hours of 6am - 9am and 5pm - 8/9pm only in my area at N150 - 180 per litre.

These are the issues affecting our daily living. Open your eyes Nigerians.

Actually you need the vandal number too, advice then to stop vandalizing our gas pipelines because we are the one suffering.

On petroleum, Oil boom is over no forex to finance importation and pay subsidies, we need to manufacture locally.
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by MichaelDee: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2016
CHANGE: Nigeria from LIGHTNESSS to DARKNESS.that's what u get when u clamored for changeee.
SOLUTION: Consult the SW's god(IFAYOSE) for help, knowing that when he gets on their nerves, they can't help it even BUHARI will be restless. I knw some wailers won't be happy for this advice.
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Sai baba..........

1 Like

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by blezzymoore: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Fashola = minister of darkness

3 Likes

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Gora12: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Jonathan sef
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Adesiji77: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2016
What difference does it make? undecided

As if we enjoy stable power supply before now angry

1 Like

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Adesiji77: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2016
*duplicated post*
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Omeny: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Looms ke?
I have not had light for days in Ketu, so, it is not a new tin hare!

2 Likes

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by ollyboy009(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Time for everyone to start generating his/her own energy.
Call me for your solar and inverter installation... easy, convinient & efficient.
Ollyworld Installer Ltd!
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by itoese(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2016
What is the difference between when they are working and when they are not working?

2 Likes

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

can I team up with you.

Apply to the incubator via the website.
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2016
onatisi:

I thought I was the only one that was shocked to read that post.

grin grin grin
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by justmenoni: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Op here we have 24 hours electricity supply ooo ..no be naija u dey? well all thanks to our minister of D ... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

zombies during the period of may till june last year be like they've to switch of their freidge,freezer and even ac cos they're freezing like mad..

this news just dey jolly my body.
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by ajebuter(f): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2016
parklamson:
point of correction,Nationwide Blackout CONTINUE. unah get light?

I wonder oh....

1 Like

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by mattyboy007(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Which blackout are u guys talking abt? cos here I slept wit lite woke up wit lite. n even as am typing dis dere is lite... #team#(somewhere in Kaduna)

1 Like

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by ajebuter(f): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2016
We enjoy 24 hours before?

So, how is this new?

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by repogirl(f): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2016
angry no light since last night here ooooo! Abuja.

You people better settle quickly!
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by ajebuter(f): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2016
dukie25:
Where's Alhaji Fashola, the Honourable Minister of Darkness?

He has gone to study Rocket Science to fix our energy crises! grin grin grin grin grin

Because that is what he said it takes to fix our problems...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gowon: There's Nothing Wrong With Restructuring Nigeria, I Did It In 1967 / Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS / KOGI Speaker Declares Lawmakers Seat Vacant For Joining SDP (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.