Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) (24926 Views)

#BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets) / RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by amebo101: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
The Blackface rant earlier today about the planned protest led by 2face Idibia on February 5, 2017 seems to have encouraged more Nigerians to support the peaceful protest. At the moment, 2face Idibia is a trending topic on Nigerian Twitter with more and more Nigerians encouraging and supporting the protest. See what they are saying in tweets below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-r5RoUJvNNLk/WJCna0teMbI/AAAAAAALigA/-wiwma6wzWsLSpg0i1MgTbKODw_CKnTGQCLcB/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-elP7sB3M7jQ/WJCnbvYfNTI/AAAAAAALigE/tdTehYf_7YwXSk7uoKuCbOcVeeKarL4hwCLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-YvBlMw_8Lfo/WJCnceB_MbI/AAAAAAALigI/n702q8iEd7wGzHAgp5iKGC-P2FQhAySUACLcB/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-hrKlNIXg8gk/WJCnefz3JSI/AAAAAAALigQ/JV7cD2tadwIgleM2wbFuqnLlX2JJnaJwwCLcB/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-rA47JWNNiz8/WJCne3Am5MI/AAAAAAALigU/qtZ60W00_y0gzTXlNjc8re8ckE1QBsJ7ACLcB/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/2face-trends-on-twitter-as-nigerians.html

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by amebo101: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
See these other funny tweets @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/2face-trends-on-twitter-as-nigerians.html

lol..Crazy Nigerian memes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by ogawisdom(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmm i jst wish a more credible person is the one leading the protest so dt ppl in the 36 states and FCT can be properly mobilized.

A person that is well educated with a track record/ pedigree of excellence in individual and public life, a charismatic person that can articulate and deliver compelling reasons for the protest and mobilize people to join in their millions. Tubaba u try but this is beyond you. For me i can only wait for 2019 than join this illiterate protest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by leo1234(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
We are gradually moving from sai baba to Tubaba.

Tubaba I know. Please who is sai baba

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Not "Some Nigerians"

Any well meaning Nigerian will support that protest.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by brunofarad(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yes
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by freeborn76(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
I stand with Tuface on this; the talk of many baby mamas is balderdash. Fela had 27 wives and countless children; yet I stood with him, how much more Tu baba

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Those who want to eat with the gods should come with clean hands. Tubaba is a stand up nice guy, but this is politics. He should not expect pro-APC sycophants and asslickers to just him be great.

Anyway, if to say na just me, I'll be living like I don't care, living like as though nobody dey here.... I believe this should be the soundtrack of this March. Shame I'm not in naija, and so, I'll be watching out for news of this from the comfort of my living room here at home.

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by emeijeh(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
2baba!

Are you sure you can do this?!

Na nationwide o!

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Y
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Virginkpekus(f): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tu baba we are solidly behind you jor

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by HAH: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
#istandwithtuface

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by 3RNEST(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
following the protest.... embarassed
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Dontripsy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
LOL
*in 2baba's voice*
e be like say suffering don master some people

16 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by PatriotTemidayo: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
"A good work is noticed by angels"
. -Temidayo Kingheart 2016

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Janetessy(f): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
I support tu face on this

APC can go hug transformer

13 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by wink2015(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by nurusystem(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
who send them

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by sirOrubebe: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
#IStandWith2Face

Every opposer can goan die!

15 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by penukz2015(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tubaba all the way. 6th is de d day

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by hyfr(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
With careful notice its only the south westerners that are against this man. But why?

8 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by lrdval: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Are some people crazy? even duo it's politically oriented, are you not feeling the heat, must we always adapt and do nothing. I dislike Arab nations, but one reason why I love them is their zero tolerance to political bulshit

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by CallMeNJay: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tubaba for president

No be today 2face start to protest....

see all he wants to say is they dont really care about us
cos all they really want to do is just to get in touch with
real bucks
cos they think that the money gives them the power

but the power is nothing if your people cannot get quality
education
the power is nothing, if your people keep dying of disease
and starvation
the power is nothing if your people have no peace (no peace)
the power is nothing if your people cannot live in unity

see why you keep on decieveing the people my brother my
sister
see why you make all these people tofight one another oh no
only God can judge you now, x5

another yaer has come
and now you want my vote once more oh oh no oh
e be like say you want act another movie again oh
e belike say u want to code another coding again oh
e be lie say them want to do another decieving again o
e ebe like say u want to dance another
garala the new dance again e oo
u want to sing another songy again o
e be like say you want too code, them want to sing them want
to dance

i dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
wey go promise and fail and and then make the people live in
harsh conditions

yeah eh
dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians yeah eh
why dont you change your ways change your ways now
and make the people live the way dey suppose to live
eh yeah

no be small thing o
as you see me so i no send i no send you o
all of the shady politicians

#iSTANDWITHTUFACE

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by CXLVII: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
All I know is that Tuface is paying Senator Akpabio back in kind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by hucienda: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tubaba ... trying to take the mantle off the legendary, great Fela.

8 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by NoBetterNigeria: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tu baba... venue please?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by thestevens: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Let the game begin...we will protest.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by narrowpathy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tubaba my role model. Edumare bless you oh.

15 Likes

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Ovialekhe(f): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Let us support tubaba,APC led government has failed us.This is how to tell them we are not comfortable with their style of leadership. There's suffering in the land.#isupport tubaba#betternigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Not "Some Nigerians"

Any well meaning Nigerian will support that protest.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) by osuofia2(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
#ISTANDWITHTUFACE

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo / Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.