Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Any Police Officer Or Soldier Here? I Need Your Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Any Police Officer Or Soldier Here? I Need Your Help (875 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor / ''if Any Police Officer Ever Harasses You And Collects Your Money Call Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Police Officer Or Soldier Here? I Need Your Help by Intrepid01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Let me first apologise for taking your time. My issue has to do with the place I currently reside.

My landlord died in 2014, ever since then his first son took over and has been a thorn in the flesh.

This guy should be around 38 - 40 age bracket, I really do not know what he does for a living. The house is at Yaba area.

Here is my issue with him: I am always having issue with this guy because he his so funny. the first time I had a serious issue with him was last year when I got my Car. As at the time I got the car my driving wasn't perfect so I parked it at home. This guy suddenly called me one evening at work, asking me thousands of questions at once. Despite the fact that our Security guard told him the car is mine, he called to ask funny questions, I told him if the security guy had told him I parked it he shouldn't ask if it was mine anylonger. He threated to rain fire and brimstone over the fone. I got home that night and went to bed. The following day I went for a morning program, being a Saturday, by the time I got back around mid day the guy had deflated the car tyre and broken the light at the bumper. I was so furious but kept my cool, the other tenants told me to just let sleeping dog lie. he never apologized and still ahd the effrontery to tell me months after that I was yet to wash the car.
Presently the issue I am having with him has to do with our utility fees. We contribute money for Lawma, phcn and security guard. Myself and this guy share the same meter, I contribute N2000 monthly for purchase of PHCN Card. It is a known fact that electricity in Lagos has been erratic in the last 2 months. This guy still expects me to drop my monthly contribution despite the fact that we have not been having light. I told him we could nothave finished the last card and besides have not even been staying at homeinthe last 2 months for some reasons. I only go home on weekends.
My annoyance is this, each time we disagree on things this guy will start making threats. I have told him several times to stop all his threats. Presently, he's been making his threats, thinking it will make me drop the money.
The reason why I need your help is just to have someone I can call in case this guy decides to be funny. although I know there is nothing he can do. I wont be going home until Friday, I need someone I can call to ensure he doesn't go scot-free perhaps he tries to be funny this time around. The last time he got away with it but this time I think I should also act.

Please If you are a Police Officer or Soldier who lives or stations around Yaba axis kindly help. Thank you.
Re: Any Police Officer Or Soldier Here? I Need Your Help by akunjohn(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Y cant u go to the police station and lodge ur complain dere?

1 Like

Re: Any Police Officer Or Soldier Here? I Need Your Help by habbee62: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Oga pay your dues. Or go for own meter
Re: Any Police Officer Or Soldier Here? I Need Your Help by andyanders: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
You already gave him the room by not taking any action when he broke the side light of your car and deflected your tyre. Go and report him to military police or anytime he does something against your person and with that, you take up the case or, move out of his house.
Re: Any Police Officer Or Soldier Here? I Need Your Help by paulsan(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
He is friendly to me just some minor issues that needed to be corrected all the same. Try and make him your friend by bringing him closer and most of all understand him.

(1) (Reply)

See Fake Army Captain Who Harassed Policemen In Lagos (photo) / See This First Sect Of Gang Robbers That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin / Robbers Caught At Obollo Road Nsukka After Series Of Torment On UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.