Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor (41508 Views)

Woman Beats Police Officer Black And Blue And Tear Her Uniform To Pieces-video / James Agbaeze: Nigerian Punches ICE officer Trying To Deport Him (Photo) / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Islie: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
MAN BREAKS POLICE OFFICER’S HEAD TO EVADE ARREST

CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A Police Inspector attached to Olosun Division, Benson Ohiole was battered and suffered a fracture on his head after he attempted to arrest a suspect who vented his anger on him in Lagos.

He was brutally attacked his head broken in the process and was rushed to the hospital as the result of the assault.

The incident happened at Mushin area of Lagos where Ohiole went to arrest Omotolani and he resisted the arrest.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the victim attempted to arrest the suspect for an undisclosed criminal offence but the suspect maintained his innocence and refused to follow the officer to the police station.

However, trouble started when Ohiole attempted to enforce his arrest as an officer, Omotolani then attacked him, reportedly used an object to break his head and escaped.

The victim bled profusely and was taken to a hospital where he was treated and Omotolani was later arrested and detained at the police station.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the suspect insisted that he did not commit any offence when the victim wanted to arrest him to extort money from him which he resisted.

He denied that he attacked him but could not explain how Ohiole sustained serious injury on his head.

The suspect was charged before Ogba Magistrates court for assault.

He pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr. M.K.O Fadeyi granted him bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 6 December, 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-breaks-police-officers-head-evade-arrest/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by cuedish: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Niaja Police & baseless reasons of arrest.

We need men like Omotolani. .......to deal with all those stupid police hyping civil cases.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Spotless123(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thereby charged with case of attempted murder...... ;DThereby charged with case of attempted murder......
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
My day was made with what Ogbeni Omotolani did to Benson Ohiole. Nice one homie cool

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Flexherbal(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Too bad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by MhizzAJ(f): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
He met his match

3 Likes

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by optional1(f): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
So we get people wey fit beat police for this country..

3 Likes

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by oluwasegun007(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
v

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by tribalistseun: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
I love this news

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by lordkush: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
very good

that troll corinthians is a police man.
I just hope it was him

beat am break eim head very good

12 Likes

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Uyi168: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
He should ve collected his gun and blow his fvcking head off!

9 Likes

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Timoleon(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
As much as the story sweet me reach, I pity the omotolani guy...he will certainly go to prison for this. no judge will pardon you for assaulting a police officer.

19 Likes

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Infajay(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
My salute

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Ayoswit(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
K
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by SupremeBeast: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
hahahaha, incompetent police officer, this is what will happen if you recruit teenagers do to men's job.

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by wildcatter23(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Suspect gat no chill.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by ivolt: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Since the suspect could resist arrest, there was no need beating up
the police officer.
Now he will end up in jail for not controlling his anger.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Promismike(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lolzz
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
E yaaa poor man, lol. grin
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by sKeetz(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
[left][/left]
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by FTrebirth(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
after knocking yourself out with 7 shots of cheap ogogoro at iya shukurat's...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6314661_images149_jpegff6b38318f4e068b93af1058c3743eac

devil would now push you to a weed joint to arrest a tough-looking street thug like this? undecided undecided
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6314662_images150_jpeg95a889a99cb8be014de419e5f9a1f5db

14 Likes

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by goldenval(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin, so these police men actually arrested me today after they demanded for my papers which everything is 100 clean.. then they accused me of being a yahoo yahoo guy just because am driving my jeep angry.. I was angry and I told them to take me to their station before I will know how to deal with them on Monday... so I don’t know how one mistakenly saw my ID card, then I drove them around as we approached their station, I was told to do weekend for them that they don’t want to call Abuja headquarter grin.. I asked them, Call for wetin? Say I be APC abi na wetin? Abeg Officer I no be JJC for Lagos oo, as I dey like this I dey vex pass you and I need money pass you too..... men na so they leave me Ago after tipping them with 1k for weekend.

So Nigeria police ate something else...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by calberian: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by enemyofprogress: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He met his match
how can you say that he met his march when we are in November

6 Likes

Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Dronedude(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
The officer for call for back up now...
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Sebastine1994(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Everybody in my area calls me cobra because police people cannot arrest anybody in my area without permission. People even come to my house to settle dispute. I wasn't always like that until I learnt under a hard drug seller. I became as though as steel and with a poker face. No fear police
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by MhizzAJ(f): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
how can you say that he met his march when we are in November
cheesy cheesy
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by money121(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
oh sh! .. the guy should have chop off is head, don't care if he's a good or bad man. i just hate 9ja cops

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million / Agboghidi Irabornehi Wanted By Police In California, N9M Reward Involved / Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.