Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine (899 Views)

Nigerian Businessman Jailed For 5 Years For Importing Container Load Of Tramadol / 7 People Arrested For Importing Physically Challenged Kids To Beg In Lagos. / Court Jails Man 14 Years For Importing Cocaine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by fastest007: 7:23am On May 27, 2016
On Thursday, Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court, Abuja, sentenced Anthony Chidi Ikeaba, 31, to 14 years imprisonment for importing cocaine, after he pleaded guilty to a one-count amended charge marked: FHC/ABJ/CR/962016, filed against him by NDLEA.

Chidi was arrested on April 20, 2016, at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, with cocaine, on his arrival from Dubai, UAE, NGLatest has learnt. The judge directed that the sentence should take effect from ‎the date he was arrested.

Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/05/man-sentenced-to-14-years-imprisonment.html

Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by Nobody: 7:25am On May 27, 2016
its good to always justify the law.
but my question is, if he is sentenced to fourteen years in prison, what about those who took lives either directly (Fulanis) or indirectly (politicians)?
its high time we set capital punishment for such people just north korea.
well, thats my own opinion.
Name Checkers Association (NCA), over to you.
The guy looks like....... (Nnamdi Kanu)
my opinion sha.
Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by Buharism: 7:26am On May 27, 2016
Anthony chidi ikeaba, 31
Click like if you are not suprised

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by laurel03(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2016
Chidi ikeaba.... 9ja jews and drugs...

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by igraman(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2016
LALASTICLALA

ANTHONY CHIDI IKEABA

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by laurel03(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2016
Mediator97:
its good to always justify the law.
but my question is, if he is sentenced to fourteen years in prison, what about those who took lives either directly (Fulanis) or indirectly (politicians)?
its high time we set capital punishment for such people just north korea.
well, thats my own opinion.
Name Checkers Association (NCA), over to you.
The guy looks like....... (Nnamdi Kanu)
my opinion sha.
he looks like Odumegwu Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by fastest007: 8:03am On May 27, 2016
This is better than someone ripping his own 14-year-old daughter's ass in ogun state. Or remind me, which tribe holds the record of the highest drug heist busted in the world.
Buharism:
Click like if you are not suprised
laurel03:
Chidi ikeaba.... 9ja jews and drugs...
Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by laurel03(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2016
fastest007:
This is better than someone ripping his own 14-year-old daughter's ass in ogun state. Or remind me, which tribe holds the record of the highest drug heist busted in the world.
u no dey shame...
Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by fastest007: 8:37am On May 27, 2016
laurel03:
u no dey shame...

Not siding with the convicted criminal but you are making it look like drug dealing (which all of you religiously consume) is more shameful than parents impregnating their kids & grandchildren and people frequently using their fellow human beings for one useless charms like odechi (not even for making money) in the South West. SMH. You need to remind me of the tribe where the words "agbero", "omonile" and others come from.

Stop carrying tribalism on your head like gala.
Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by laurel03(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2016
fastest007:

Not siding with the convicted criminal but you are making it look like drug dealing (which all of you religiously consume) is more shameful than parents impregnating their kids and grandchildren and people using their fellow human beings for one useless charms like odechi (not even for making money) in the South West. SMH.
Okija shrine is church abi? And those brotherhood society Igbo join because of money is what??hope u remember otokoto sage??
Seven-year-old Ngozi (pseudonym) is no longer a child. Her innocence has been stolen by her 41-year-old father, Emeka Igwe, who not only raped her, but got her addicted to masturbation.
Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by obontami: 8:59am On May 27, 2016
[size=20pt]hateu2 come and see ur brodaa OOooooooo

grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by fastest007: 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
laurel03:
Okija shrine is church abi? And those brotherhood society Igbo join because of money is what??hope u remember otokoto sage??
Seven-year-old Ngozi (pseudonym) is no longer a child. Her innocence has been stolen by her 41-year-old father, Emeka Igwe, who not only raped her, but got her addicted to masturbation.

Come here, its like you don't know when a tribe is natural owners of childraping and rituals vs when one random case of an incident of that nature is recorded somewhere.

Oya lie down!! angry angry

By the way, why is SW rituals only about bullet proof, do as I say charms, husband/wife snatching and other petty things?

Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
obontami:
[size=20pt]hate.u2 come and see ur brodaa OOooooooo

grin grin grin
[/size]

Nd who are u undecided
Re: Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2016
I hate it when dey are always fast to pass judgement4drugs wen politrickcians are roaming free after stealing RAW CASH!

(1) (Reply)

Killed And Beheaded In Rivers State / Pastor R¤pes Female Member While Trying To Cast Away Demons Hiding In Her V*gina / The Tale Of Igbo Olomu Residents In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.