Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number (16798 Views)

Two In Soup For Cloning Gov Ambode’s Phone Line / Kidnapper Evans Faces Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment As Ambode Signs Bill / Man Who Cloned Gov. Ambode's Phone No Dies In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by BossDanniee(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Chaiii #HappyBirthdayToME! #ShowSomeLove

1 Like

Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2016
That's quite smart of them. These are the kind of people we need to develop this country tech wise.
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by George2016(m): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Nice job DSS
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Sunnycliff(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2016
Henryadaku:

When you shut the Bleep up and stop whining like a punk bitch and get your priorities right......trust me life will be more easy for you

Ignored!
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Lahotte(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2016
some people are actually doing their work right.

Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2016
i salute their intelligence and bravery.

1 Like

Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Atlantian: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2016
And these thieves have wonderful NAMES.
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by mranova(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Badt guys
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by vchykp(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2016
Intelligent nigerians that have the brain to clone someone's number, instead of using it positively you jilted the talent.
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Dapsin2901: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Sorry for them big deal big case god will help them out
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by fixedhollies(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2016
Free them....invest on their wisdom. Na mumu they clone. These are good brains that found themselves in nigeria!
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Rayhutar(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2016
If say dey be Igbos now,we go see all manner abusive comment without banning
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Veektoria(f): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2016
See as one dey dabb and the other dey do shoki grin grin

Nigerians are just too smart when it comes to evil doings embarassed
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by oboy3(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2016
jimi4us:
Am here to check names of the fraudsters. Please where are they from? Somebody help me out.
YOROBAA
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Rilwanu Jamiu and Balogun Stanley Oyewole

Na dem! cool cool
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by alaskido(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmmmm...... cloning the governor's number. These guys are smart. The CJ just released some inmates from Kirikiri and these ones are new entrant into Kirikiri. Life is like that.
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Orokita(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2016
In saner climes these two wud be taken somewhere secret and developed into gud technologists.... When will we learn? Some guy in the USA hacked the CIA and he was arrested and today they use him and others like him to hack and bypass serious firewalls in their day to day exploitation....... Naija pls wake up. How do we transfer these knowledge for better purposes if they rot in prison?
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by engrchykae(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Minister of science and technology must do the needful and see how these brains can be put to use and not in prison.
Do you guys think that all western advancement in technologies are made by saints,its criminal minds that can think of making guns,spying devices and the west even clone stuffs.
So why on earth should our own brains be wasted in prisons because an ordinary governor is the victim.
If nigeria is a nation with vision,they should know that these two guys are more important to us than all the 36 governors that have no respect for technological advancement.
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by TedBaker(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
How did they cloned it?

I have to learn this.
N end up in KiriKiri Maximum Prison where u go eat ewa goin one a day
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by chydii(f): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2016
The government should jux employ these two because they r talented and their skills could be required. They just used their skills for the wrong purpose and, lots of things have been used for the wrong purpose in Nigeria today because of the crashing economy
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Lionhearted511: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2016
So the DSS doesn't know the difference between cloning and phone text or call spoofing? There's nothing like cloning of phone line except they collaborated with the network service providers to do a SIM swap. This is a case of text spoofing

1 Like

Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by amtaken(f): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2016
It seems the name checkers are still sleeping or they are involved in the sanitation exercise.
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by victorjoe(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2016
I feel something is seriously wrong with the comments. I can't place it right now but i know something is wrong...

Now i know!!! NAME CHECKERS are on holidays!
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Junglebouy: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2016
It is a national cake if don't give gently then u take by force anyway luck ran out of their way it is not good to steal end time scammers
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by geolabious(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Bunch of liars. What they did is not cloning. They only send a bulk SMS with the senders name to the Govs no. It was a customise SMS. There is nothing like cloning mobile no except you wana divert the call. They should free them at least they are stealing from the thief.

1 Like

Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by badlaw(f): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2016
New talent discovered, free d guys joor
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by 100Cents: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2016
jimi4us:
Am here to check names of the fraudsters. Please where are they from? Somebody help me out.

The wasted part of the south.
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Henryadaku(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Ignored!

Tot as much.....all you do is complain complain like a pussy, if things are hard get out there be smart work and make a fucking living we re humans we adapt ....or if you can't take the heat get the Bleep out the kitchen
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Sunnycliff(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Henryadaku:

Tot as much.....all you do is complain complain like a pussy, if things are hard get out there be smart work and make a fucking living we re humans we adapt ....or if you can't take the heat get the Bleep out the kitchen

You don't use the privilege of a faceless forum to throw tantrums at anyone you see!

In real life we may not be equals! Oftentimes we talk for the government to have a sense in their actions and not that we can't live without them! I don't want to talk further before you mistake me for pride, am not just an average Nigerian!

#wishingyouthebest
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ambode used them during his campaign. After all the propagandas did for him to become a governor, now they have no access to him anymore. Sorry youths.
Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Highbhee(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Olamide taught ds people How to DAB.....OYa DAB cheesy

Re: Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Emrixx:
How wish the stuff work my God dem don hama be dat,stealing from d stealer
L
And stealer still stealing from Lagosians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect / Smith Nnamadi Arrested For Scamming Thai Women / Man Steals And Sells Grandmother's Underwear For N2000 In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.