Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Whats Your Favourite Body Part On The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Favourite Body Part On The Opposite Sex (1460 Views)

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Favourite Body Part On The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mine is the voice and eyes those are the only physical attributes that matters
Re: Whats Your Favourite Body Part On The Opposite Sex by donbenedict(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Since wen did voice become a part of the body grin

It's just like saying mess is a part of the body..

Or shitt is a part of the body..

Somthing dat comes out of an organ is not a part of the body.. organs are parts of the body such as eyes, tongue, lips, ears, eyes, legs, hands, dickk, kitty, etc cool
Re: Whats Your Favourite Body Part On The Opposite Sex by Ginaz(f): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mine is fine, whitish set of teeth and shapely lips on a guy. A guy that has white set of teeth and a handsome smile to go with it has me at his mercy.
Re: Whats Your Favourite Body Part On The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmm, plenty ooo
Re: Whats Your Favourite Body Part On The Opposite Sex by ebyoma(f): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Beards/hairy chest, nipples and how big his anaconda is.

You guys should not bash me ooo tongue.. I'm just being real grin grin
Re: Whats Your Favourite Body Part On The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Since wen did voice become a part of the body grin

It's just like saying mess is a part of the body..

Or shitt is a part of the body..

Somthing dat comes out of an organ is not a part of the body.. organs are parts of the body such as eyes, tongue, lips, ears, eyes, legs, hands, dickk, kitty, etc cool
thanks for the lecture
Re: Whats Your Favourite Body Part On The Opposite Sex by emilyone(f): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Just gimme the balls grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me. / Relationship Tips: The Best Sex Position To Hit The G Spot / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.