Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Help Me With Some Likely Visiting Visa Questions To Countries Like US. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me With Some Likely Visiting Visa Questions To Countries Like US. (307 Views)

Tips To Know And Questions To Ask When Choosing Any Health Insurance Company / 20+ Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like / 20 Cool Questions To Ask People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Some Likely Visiting Visa Questions To Countries Like US. by Georgeo007(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Actually,i'm working on travelling to US for a family holiday for the first time,any experienced person could help me with some likely interview questions.
I will sincerely appreciate this.
Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me With Some Likely Visiting Visa Questions To Countries Like US. by seeun(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
If you are having any problem with your application, or you need likely questions and appropiate answers, Call me o8osix7six5five8one2

(1) (Reply)

Las Aguilas Will Still Be Able To Depend / K-i-t-c-h-e-n U-n-i-t-s Clearance / Who Will You Call Upon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.