Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! (5512 Views)

Cocktail-o-clock:when Two Nairalanders Meet. / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
when did it become a crime to showcase what u have
its not a crime but not a wise idea
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Cutezt(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
kilokeys:

E pain am

Ode oshi.. We dey talk better hia.. For you, having a gf is a lifetime achievement

Put am for ur CV Na. U r one of the disadvantages of free technology.

If only access to the world wide Web was IQ based.. We will be expecting you here in 2046.
kilokeys I use God beg you,no follow this small boy argue.
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Angelberry:
its not a crime but not a wise idea
no blame me. Na lawv dey do me grin
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
onstelly:
You didn't bother to reply my mail again I really need you to Thank you
i will check it up later
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
no blame me. Na lawv dey do me grin
grin u beta control that lawv, if my bf post my pix online without my consent may lead to breakup.
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lemme just be civil @least for once on a thread like this...

The both of you are indiscriminately gorgeous and splendid, esp the brother cool
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Angelberry:
grin u beta control that lawv, if my bf post my pix online without my consent may lead to breakup.
u dnt want to mean it shocked
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
dayojags10:
Everyone trynna stay relevant. She look like mess. Airforce1 latest babe fine pass her
airforce1's babe? cheesy that ugly black goat cheesycheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u dnt want to mean it shocked
I mean am
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adaobi12:
Easy na
dnt mind that pained niggur.. cheesy she is jealous wink
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by manee2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
More
_

Jesus is lord.

She de gree u bleep am at all?

And finally...

Are those the best of ha pics?
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cutezt:
kilokeys I use God beg you,no follow this small boy argue.
another pained boy cheesycheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
I won't even maintain her as an extended side chick, talkless of babe lol! And dude please you're not fine at all enough with the self praise! You look like a Cockroach "remember that one in monsters vs aliens"

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
papadjaji:
I am sure she feeds and buys cigarettes for you.
Abeg, no dey disturb public peace wt ur brainlessness.

Damm dude lmao that some serious slamming
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
kilokeys:

E pain am

Ode oshi.. We dey talk better hia.. For you, having a gf is a lifetime achievement

If only access to the world wide Web was IQ based.. We will be expecting you here in 2046.

Damm lol no chill
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
manee2:
_

Jesus is lord.

She de gree u bleep am at all?
And finally...

Are those the best of ha pics?
irrelevant questions
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Cutezt(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
another pained boy cheesycheesy
dunce,I don't have time for kids like you,you were seeking attention,now you've gotten both the negative and the positive attention,mission accomplished,so now swerve
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
I won't even maintain her as an extended side chick, talkless of babe lol! And dude please you're not fine at all enough with the self praise! You look like a Cockroach "remember that one in monsters vs aliens"
you can go and hang yourself, nobody gives a damn about your silly opinion
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Cutezt(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
wheewww, K.O,finishing.. lmao
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cutezt:
dunce,I don't have time for kids like you,you were seeking attention,now you've gotten both the negative and the positive attention,mission accomplished,so now swerve
when next u are coming into this world, beg ur ancestors to create u cute and pretty.. Ugly kid
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Cutezt(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
when next u are coming into this world, beg ur ancestors to create u cute and pretty.. Ugly kid
lol..pained dunce,snap picture without camera360,den upload,since how many years na only 2 pictures you get,I refuse to let the alarming rate of your stupidity to take over me...let me let my picture on my dp do the talking....as5 hole ,
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by dayojags10(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
airforce1's babe? cheesy that ugly black goat cheesycheesy
grin I tire for nna ooh, dis ur babe name nah Onos?
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by shulamitewoman(f): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
kilokeys:

E pain am

yepa..kikikikikikik

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2016

Jesus is Lord!Like seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
she is a busy lady lately.. She is trynna secure her third job. So we hardly take pictures together these days.

The ones we took together got lost with my memory card.

She is not a jobless person like u

Lame excuses. You must be assuming you're addressing a numpty like you. She's too busy to take pics, lost my data on memory card blablabla.

A woman you claim to love so much but don't have even one pics of you both together. Keep stealing pics until you're busted and charged for identity theft and impersonation. Olodo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by queencalipso(f): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
op is so jobless.

ops! my bad I forgot he has a job here on nl

attention seeking job.
continue o the struggle is real.
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
the fact that no lady agrees to date an ugly guy like u doesnt mean u shud put the frustration on me.

So go and do sth reasonable with ur life rather than hating on people's progress
ahaaa, so agbaya like u dating an underage girl is achievement fr u? Issokay!
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by rosieluv(f): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
that is the lady i was talking about. How do u see her? wink
she has turn to ur woman naw,i wunt bliv anityn u say again
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by papadjaji: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
the fact that no lady agrees to date an ugly guy like u doesnt mean u shud put the frustration on me.

So go and do sth reasonable with ur life rather than hating on people's progress
WHY? I did not post a pic and yet u reach a conclusion that I am ugly? You only confirm what I said earlier! Brainless!
But don't worry. U will receive sense by the time u start paying 4 rent and buying diapers.
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by codedkode: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
b4 me talk u don bleep her
Re: Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
she is a busy lady lately.. She is trynna secure her third job. So we hardly take pictures together these days.

The ones we took together got lost with my memory card.

She is not a jobless person like u
both of you guys need to go back to school. Secure your Waec and let her write jamb again.
Two poor ugly idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me 'bros'. / Relationships And Money / See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.