Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' (14631 Views)

Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / EFCC Disowns Ekweremadu As Anti-corruption Ambassador / EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by ajarossi(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Nigeria a country where nothing not even change it self is constant......every this about the country frm amalgamation is stage manage
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by omotee1234(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2016
The guy wey decorate am fit don collect money make dem hold am welj cos ekweremadu no worth am
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by beGOOD4aba(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2016
govt that deny itself is delusional. na today? hilarious deniocracy govt
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2016
I won't be surprised if they deny all news they say even when its on record. Someone acted against a formidable force like efcc & I'm not seeing a topic like 'copy of the sack/suspension letter issued baraki' na name calling & investigation threat I dey read.
Let EFCC leave me alone, what I need is light & fuel.
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by faizsanusi(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=fufulove192 post=44897701][/quote]
na God go punish this bastatd posting this dubious Mtn promo.. this person is a cheat. one of the many hungry bastards in the country, don't fall for it pls. and moderators need to start screening people's comments too. Dis is one of it. 419. God. will surely catch u people
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by faizsanusi(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=fufulove192 post=44897701][/quote]na God go punish this bastatd posting this dubious Mtn promo.. this person is a cheat. one of the many hungry bastards in the country, don't fall for it pls. and moderators need to start screening people's comments too. Dis is one of it. 419. God. will surely catch u people
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by generalkofosi(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:
Just imagine if that "award" was given to Buhari? You would have seen headlines like "EFCC: Buhari is a tyrant"
EFCC is compromised- Fayose
We will not take it -Orubebe
Buhari should resign- Indigbo
Buhari is sectional leader- Afenifere

#shoroniyen
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by Kingspin(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by Kingspin(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by Kingspin(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2016
If it Buhari that was decorated,our news papers would have be awash. Every body understand this is an Apc/PDP fight. That's why I don't trust my country. Everything is politics.
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by rottennaija(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Wadasco:
I see this coming.... how can a man like ekweremadu be endorse as anti-corruption Ambassador..??

And how can you even endorse anyone as an Anti-corruption ambassador?

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by orisa37: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2016
The EFCC is getting madder.
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by alexlee50: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2016
DonMaxxy:
EFCC how can you tell that the man that decorated Ekweremadu just wake up one morning to take such a risk without acting on orders? na over liver dey worry the man?

Stop that cock and bull story and simply tell us: "oga at the top no gree" Cos I know that nothing will ever happen to Suleiman Bakari.

Nawa o. You pple think say we are new in this country. We know all these things so dont brainwash anybody.
my guy, your brain dey work wella.3 bottles of origin for you.you are one of the very few thinking outside the box

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by godwinkessi: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2016
Wadasco:
I see this coming.... how can a man like ekweremadu be endorse as anti-corruption Ambassador..??

U didn't get it, the question should be; how can a man who's not in APC be decorated as anti-corruption ambassador
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2016
hensben:
Ikwere people sef.
who be dis mumu?wetin ikwerre people do u?
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by Charly68: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2016
They took a man to court for forgery of senate standing rules ,how come such a man will be fit for the face of anti-corruption model.? Haba! This is uncalled for..Efcc staff that goof must have collected money..he should be investigated thoroughly..we yearn for positive change & not all these stupid bribery things that is going on all over the places particularly the senate palaver.
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by sucess001(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Whoever wrote this press release shud be fired!

Wat corruption fightin back? The corruption of a member of ur staff?

Then wats their bizness with the CCB amendment? How does that affect the efcc or the issue at stake?
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2016
Absolute Rubbish!!!

Why on earth should there even be a thing as ANTI-CORRUPTION AMBASSADOR ...unless a posthumous award.
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by danxzy: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2016
thats very GOOD,EFCC KEEP ON AND DEAL WITH D FOOLISH MAN
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]abeg,wetin be efcc and ekweremadu? Cos we don't know them here in Galilee. [/size]
Where thou art from, oh fellow Galilean?
En-nesr, Joppa or Naphtali?ኘሸቨገጨበቸሰደፈገጰቀኸሸቀደ
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by hensben(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
achinice:
who be dis mumu?wetin ikwerre people do u?
Are we not talking of ikweremadu community here. They are always in the news for wrong reason.
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
hensben:
Are we not talking of ikweremadu community here. They are always in the news for wrong reason.
Ekweremadu is igbo for ur information ikwerre is an ethnic group in Rivers state
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by hensben(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
achinice:
Ekweremadu is igbo for ur information ikwerre is an ethnic group in Rivers state
You want to deceive me right.
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by Fourwinds: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wadasco:
even d devil was surprise
Re: EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' by eDoc: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wadasco:
I see this coming.... how can a man like ekweremadu even accept being an anti-corruption Ambassador..??

Dem for do the proper thing give sakari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Besiege Tambuwal's Homes To Lobby For Committe Appointment / Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant / Emmanuel Osodeke: Don’t Vote Politicians With Children Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.