Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

(pls Advice) How Can I Recruit Workers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (pls Advice) How Can I Recruit Workers? (835 Views)

What Can I Do With 200k Pls Advice / 3000 Dock Workers Retrenched As 20 Shipping Companies Shut Operations / Pls Advice And Info Needed Opening A Mini Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pls Advice) How Can I Recruit Workers? by fulfilled2016: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
I am presently in need of advice on how to go about recruiting street hawkers for a snacks business I am about to launch.

Street hawkers like those that hawk Fan Yogurts, Gala sausage rolls and so on.

And I was also thinking, should the renumeration be daily payment or monthly salary, but I think daily payment based on sales commission would be more preferable even though I am open to advise on this as well.

However, the most paramount of it all as it concerns me Presently is the Recruitment of the hawkers, I will kindly appreciate the help of the business section on this.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: (pls Advice) How Can I Recruit Workers? by saintfizzo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
My number 08076516110, I'm into field ops and recruitment, we can talk if u have a good product
Re: (pls Advice) How Can I Recruit Workers? by fulfilled2016: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
saintfizzo:
My number 08076516110, I'm into field ops and recruitment, we can talk if u have a good product

Will give you a call. Are you also on whatsapp?
Re: (pls Advice) How Can I Recruit Workers? by fulfilled2016: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
However, I will still appreciate more advise on the subject matter from more nairalanders.
Re: (pls Advice) How Can I Recruit Workers? by Adesege(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Why don't you give the price at a discounted rate instead?

Like a carton goes for NGN5,000 from the company. You can give the retailer for NGN4,500. From there, they can calculate their profit.

This is what most companies in that field do.

It will also save you money from paying of salaries, among others.
Re: (pls Advice) How Can I Recruit Workers? by saintfizzo(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2016
fulfilled2016:

Will give you a call. Are you also on whatsapp?
yes I am
Re: (pls Advice) How Can I Recruit Workers? by fulfilled2016: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Adesege:
Why don't you give the price at a discounted rate instead?

Like a carton goes for NGN5,000 from the company. You can give the retailer for NGN4,500. From there, they can calculate their profit.

This is what most companies in that field do.

It will also save you money from paying of salaries, among others.

Thanks for the advice on payment & renumeration, however its not an Fmcg, it's unpackaged , at the latter stage of business within few months, I intend going into packaging the snacks

(1) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today After CBN Throws Naira Into Open Market / Looking For Palm Tree Farm To Rent / Another Young Millionaire Smoking A Hundred Dollars Note (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.