Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall (55052 Views)

Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by DesChyko: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
igboboy3:
..What if an epileptic child climbs to the top and starts convulsing...
Lol.. Seriously?
Epileptic?? gringringrin
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Ezedon(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
We need CHANGE
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Schematics: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kool! In our days it was bicycle racing and mountain climb. Taking junior and his sister there soon for some choppings..cheesy
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
DeltaOil:
The North is busy training their kids to become Boko Haram suspects

And the Golden Shoehorn goes to.....

1 Like

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Gmekx(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
onomefm:
Photo: What I Saw At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall

Just saw it last weekend, I don't get it. Why are they making this place to be all children affair? Mtchw.

Go and start your own shopbrand, don't make space for children to play, let's see how many parents will come around. The more the parents spend inside, the more likely they are to buy some letting.

Children can be a nuisance sometimes asking parents to buy this and buy that. What better way to expend a child's energy than to let him have fun with his mates?

Onomefm

2 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by iwatchandlisten(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
To ANSWER YOUR question op --- Marketing strategy...kids dont pay but they can bring their parents who will definitely spend there.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by arsenal33: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
MadCow1:
Hahahahahahahaaaa...

No be Igbo People mall again? grin grin grin

Soon, Shopprite go start to sell spare part.. grin

Masquerade go dey dance inside the Mall.. grin

Boys go start to learn apprentice work for inside Shopprite.

Soon as you enter the Mall, you go see boys rush you dey say: "Aunty, Bia this side. Anyi ka me'pe' Container ofuu.. New Stock.." grin

Dem go even rename am from Shopprite to "Shop Aka nni".. grin

Na joke o!!

Umu Igbo Kwezu Enu..

Oganiru Ala Igbo.

u no well! hahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by EMPEROR032: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
AM GOING THERE WITH MY NEW MADE IN ANAMBRA SUV IVM UMU.ANAMBRA ADIGO MMA

7 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by 2sexycom(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
vanbonattel:

You obviously didn't climb mango trees as a kid, sorry.
grin grin grin grin grin epic. no mind am... na ajebutter.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
onomefm:

Just saw it last weekend, I don't get it. Why are they making this place to be all children affair? Mtchw.
were you not once a kid hoping to have fun in this boring Nigeria?
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
DesChyko:

However, that 'thing' is quite dangerous.
The base should be wider than it is.
The pictures supplied do NOT give enough information for you to make this conclusion.
You can only see the width of the base properly on a plan view or properly taken front view picture.

2 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by luv2luvu: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
They are supposed to attach a body harnesses with a very long line yards controlled by auto fall arrestor and hard hat regardless of the soft surface they land on when they fall. Some kids might be on d ground level when someone at the top might land on the one preparing to climb.

3 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
The toy is just overcrowded. The 'structure' itself looks safe enough. There should not be more than one kid per side of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by manny4life(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
As much as Nigeria has a poor safety culture, some malls have entertainment centers for the kids. There is high/low ropes, rock/wall climbing, and all sorts of fun activities. The only rule is that kids must be of certain age and if it's a ride, they must be of certain height and if height is under the required minimum, they must be accompanied by an adult. All these folks complaining are too stiff jare, I pity your children.. My concern is they have attendants there to make sure that any kid that accidentally falls to the inflatable, they're well taken care of.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by DesChyko: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
0rex:

The pictures supplied do NOT give enough information for you to make this conclusion.
You can only see the width of the base properly on a plan view or properly taken front view picture.

Hence the use of 'quite'.
If I had an accurate view (overhead), it'll either be dangerous or not.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by nextstep(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good good. It looks like one of those inflatable things, so nothing broken should they fall. It's great to have these things for children to do. If the entire family is out, one adult can watch the children while the others go shopping.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by kajoula(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
halfcurrent:
[size=18pt]This is so so unsafe[/size]
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
I find this funny. Most people are often decked in their Sunday best to go to the malls to buy bread.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think the poster is just advertising the wall. Even adults use adequate harnesses to climb
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
I wonder how this got on FP.
And OP, are you jealous of the kids having fun or just angry you're no more categorized as one?

1 Like

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by bigtt76(f): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
You can join them naaaa - agbaya grin

onomefm:

2 Likes

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
fellis:
Shoprite malls in the East have children playground attached to them, shoprite Enugu has one kain swing like that that use to turn round and go round in circles, it will go up and waind down again grin

abeg I no sabi the swing name and I'm too lazy to Google it angry

Omo Ibo grin.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Malayy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
MadCow1:
Hahahahahahahaaaa...

Soon as you enter the Mall, you go see boys rush you dey say: "Aunty, Bia this side. Anyi ka me'pe' Container ofuu.. New Stock.." grin

Na joke o!!

Umu Igbo Kwezu Enu..

Oganiru Ala Igbo.
efi ala1
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
DesChyko:

Hence the use of 'quite'.
If I had an accurate view (overhead), it'll either be dangerous or not.
'Quite' okay.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Its a mall,wetin you want make dem use again attract customers,strip clubs or wrestling arenas? Most malls have things like this.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Malawian(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
onomefm:

if kids love going there, they will tell their classmates, who will in turn tell their parents to take them there. once there, their parents might want to shop grin grin grin

do not underestimate the igbo man's brain when he is tryna make money. grin grin
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Those kids paid 500naira each oo
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Malawian(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
MadCow1:
Hahahahahahahaaaa...

Na joke o!!

Umu Igbo Kwezu Enu..

Oganiru Ala Igbo.
eggheaders, you don change o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by MrEverest(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
fellis:
Shoprite malls in the East have children playground attached to them, shoprite Enugu has one kain swing like that that use to turn round and go round in circles, it will go up and waind down again grin

abeg I no sabi the swing name and I'm too lazy to Google it angry
You mean ferris wheel I guess? It made the polo park mall Enugu very unique. Lol those morafurkers just unbanned me! Wether they like it or not, the geographical expression called Nigger-area has outlived its usefulness if ever it was useful. We Igbos are ready & good to go our way.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by ify84(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
I DON'T LIKE THIS GAME AT ALL.... NEVER WILL I ALLOW MY CHILD DO THIS
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by akobiz(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
onomefm:

. Ignorance plenty plenty for ur small skull
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by chichriso: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
kids need to enjoy themselves as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread / Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.