Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall (55051 Views)

Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by charlsecy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
onomefm:
Why are they making this place to be all children affair? Mtchw.
I guess you have a problem, period. Complex!
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
onomefm:
Photo: What I Saw At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall

Just saw it last weekend, I don't get it. Why are they making this place to be all children affair? Mtchw.

Why e dey pain you? Because you can't find something like that in Edo?
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Scholes007(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
RalphTheToner:
They Know What they (govt) are doing,they are selling lies to d future generation,if u support biafra u are going to enjoy more of this,those kids up that fhuck tree are no different 4rm the islamic morons bin indoctrinated with boko haram ideology,if u fall 4rm the tree while climbing rise up and climb again,#biafranideology(pls dnt quote with sentiment).
but you made a stinking sentimental statements now.
Anyway You could still join them if you want grin grin
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
MadCow1:
Hahahahahahahaaaa...

No be Igbo People mall again? grin grin grin

Soon, Shopprite go start to sell spare part.. grin

Masquerade go dey dance inside the Mall.. grin

Boys go start to learn apprentice work for inside Shopprite.

Soon as you enter the Mall, you go see boys rush you dey say: "Aunty, Bia this side. Anyi ka me'pe' Container ofuu.. New Stock.." grin

Dem go even rename am from Shopprite to "Shop Aka nni".. grin

Na joke o!!

Umu Igbo Kwezu Enu..

Oganiru Ala Igbo.
Of course, spare parts dealers can rent shopping spaces or are there some products that are mall specific?
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Tinyemeka(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
fellis:
Shoprite malls in the East have children playground attached to them, shoprite Enugu has one kain swing like that that use to turn round and go round in circles, it will go up and waind down again grin

abeg I no sabi the swing name and I'm too lazy to Google it angry

Lemme help you out. smiley

It's called a Ferris wheel.

Pics are for the one at Polo Park, Enugu.

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by grafixdon: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
why these people so bushy. This is so common in lag. arghhhhh
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by prinsam30: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
OP are you a kid
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by kanosalami: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
onomefm:
Photo: What I Saw At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall

Just saw it last weekend, I don't get it. Why are they making this place to be all children affair? Mtchw.
landlord travel and see
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by sniper77(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
fellis:
Shoprite malls in the East have children playground attached to them, shoprite Enugu has one kain swing like that that use to turn round and go round in circles, it will go up and waind down again grin

abeg I no sabi the swing name and I'm too lazy to Google it angry

Ferris wheel. The era wey you and I for go school fall into that of our ancestors. Na swing u use for school.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by LordReed(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
JayJustus:
rock climbing...urghhhh...why are you guys so outdated?? lololololol...it's a normal fun sport anywhere in the world..mehhhhh

For kids, there usually are safety harnesses provided. God save any child that falls from that height.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by darlenese(f): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mrbigman1:
It's for kids, same here in warri mall.

Chaiii you can lie' ooo

Which warri mall are u referring to?
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Mrbigman1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
darlenese:

Chaiii you can lie' ooo

Which warri mall are u referring to?

How man mall warri get, coming in from Amy Barack gate, kids have playing section dia. Equipment might not be exact but dey ve centre dia
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by iukpe: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
JayJustus:
rock climbing...urghhhh...why are you guys so outdated?? lololololol...it's a normal fun sport anywhere in the world..mehhhhh

Its fun no doubt, but that's not the point. How many of these kids have ever climbed anything higher than 2meters before? wait until one kids falls off the height and someone is hurt, you will see how parents can react.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Seventeen(f): 2:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Chuksaluta:

Looking at the picture, the kid on the lower level could get seriously injured if the one on a higher position fall off. They should climb one at a time.
Exactly what i was thinkin. Trust naija naa, we are people without control.. Am sure theres a limit to how many kids can be on that thing at a time, but we dont adhere to such instructions. This very thing was at a christmas fun fair i took my kids to last year, my son wouldnt just let me be, until i allowed him climb. I was so scared eeh.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by benigneOne(f): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Lol at first I thought these were adults o. grin shocked
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Tizzie: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2016
but how exactly will harm come to these kids ? Isn't this a bouncy castle ?
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by pimoski: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2016
This is unsafe now... shocked
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Tex42(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2016
jkendy:
...... because the State on its own is a child's play where nothing meaningful is being done by politicians of that place to give her citizens reason(s) to live and smile
Are u referring to Anambra state?
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2016
sniper77:

Ferris wheel. The era wey you and I for go school fall into that of our ancestors. Na swing u use for school.
swing ke? na jangolova me i take play for school o.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by sniper77(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
fellis:

swing ke? na jangolova me i take play for school o.

Chai dat one mean say your primary school na free entry and exit. Una fit use door or window enter class.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
sniper77:

Chai dat one mean say your primary school na free entry and exit. Una fit use door or window enter class.
I dey tell you, that school kpako no be small.
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2016
DesChyko:
There's nothing wrong with it being there.
After all, Parents bring their kids there. It's not really kids affair then.

However, that 'thing' is quite dangerous.
The base should be wider than it is.
you see that green and red stuff like a flag that those
people are standing in front off? that is the base. it is very wide
Re: Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall by mendelsmattress: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Limited is Nigeria's number one importer & distributor of Kids Educational/Playground toys ranging from slides, swings, kids playground fence and lots more. All available at affordable Prices, Simply Call/Whatsapp 07085518795, 08033264815., Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Street, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, By Balogun Bus/Stop, Ikeja-Lagos. You can also visit www.bethelmendelsartificialgrass.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread / Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.