Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why Sex Can Make You Look Younger & Hotter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Can Make You Look Younger & Hotter (704 Views)

“why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sex Can Make You Look Younger & Hotter by houseofphreedah: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Last week, A Client that cleared her Acne 5 months ago with my Acne Package was ranting to me about a sudden outcrop of acne and dull-as-dishwater complexion, after checking it, i told her that all she needed was more sex. She said Um? Uh? What? Because… WHAT?

I am here today to list out some benefits of Sex to your Skin.

1. It releases anti-inflammatory molecules.

“When you have sex, you’re bathing the skin in anti-inflammatory molecules such as oxytocin and beta endorphin. As we get older, we don’t heal as often as we repair. But having sex can turn the clock back on that.”

2. It makes your skin physically glow.
Sexual intercourse also boosts our immune system, prevents stagnation, allows us to feel more alive and sweat out toxins from our pores.

This translates to our skin’s radiance and being more at ease with facial expression (as we use our facial muscles to express ourselves during a sexual encounter). Ultimately, giving a post-sex glow and possibly helping to ward off wrinkles

Besides sex, there is only one other activity that releases the anti-aging hormone oxytocin, and that is childbirth.

3. It prevents dry skin.
Another beauty benefit of having regular sex is that it increases estrogen levels, which stave off dryness and improve skin elasticity.

4. It clears an acne breakout.
Individuals who have more sex have even been proven to sleep better, and we all know how a good night’s rest is connected to skincare. Breakouts occur more when people are stressed or sleep deprived. And I think when you boost those anti-inflammatory molecules by having sex, it certainly helps treat acne.

I think people should be having as much sex as they like, but not because it will make them looking young, specifically. When people make a decision to have sex, they don’t say, ‘I really want to boost my immune system and increase my immunoglobulin A antibodies’ or ‘I want to increase the elasticity of the skin on my face, so let’s have sex.’ People have sex because it feels good, they enjoy it, they like feeling close to someone, they’re bored and lonely.”

Two to three times a week is the number of times Dr. Phreedah suggests.

more tips from : www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com/blog

Re: Why Sex Can Make You Look Younger & Hotter by donbenedict(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Can Make You Look Younger & Hotter by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Go say this to a girl as benefits, in a dark room, alone together. The effects are,,,,,,, not pleasant

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Can Make You Look Younger & Hotter by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Can Make You Look Younger & Hotter by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Characteristics Of Your Future Wife/husby / Lady Recounts How A Bride Uttered Her Ex's Name During Her Wedding Vows / Advice Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.