Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (988087 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 10:24pm On May 03, 2016
Awwww*wipes tears* tnx hun. God bless you richly sugar
CandiceJay:
Good evening to everyone in dis village. I've missed u all. Please, lets not forget one of d most wonderful citizens of dis village tomorrow, my dear Sisterly, Barong. The party will be holding in IghravwelG's mansion. You will only be allowed in wen we see ur well-packaged gifts.

Happy birthday Barongmj darl, its great to have u in dis community
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 03, 2016
IghravweIG:

When it comes to football.
Anything is possible, so yeah, man city can pull a Leicester city in champions league.

That's the beauty of the game grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2016
nathoneal:

Na so my brother...
Your queen Nko?
My queen dey fine o.
Her birthday na tomorrow.
And the owambe go happen for my crib.
I dey invite all of una o.
Make una come with una gift o.
No dulling o.
grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
ray4000:

That 3D way u dey use watch me today I no like am, biko let me do my parol dey send u to me

Lol..nah fight,,,,kontinu
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
ray4000:

Miss u too, abeg I no see my Angel suogal

She went shopping

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 10:28pm On May 03, 2016
barongmj:

Amen, and bless you too
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2016
ray4000:
Miss u too, abeg I no see my Angel suogal
Lol..**in my mind** ur Angel indeed*
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2016
nathoneal:

That's the beauty of the game grin

I dey tell u.
Nahim make am be d most captivating and popular sports on earth.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Primusinterpares(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Lol...♍ƺ khe,,,Nooooo

My own b say ℓ̊ no want all d beautiful maidens in ɖɨs village 2 fall into d wrong hands coz D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ precious 2me
... Is not that it's wrong to take maidens for yourselves but in this village we uphold traditions and custom... The gods simply said that two(only2) beautiful maidens be sent to my royal abode. I don't know what serving keeping the villagegoat from swinging into action asaply... You remembered what happened in the time of our forefathers when they disobeyed the gods... In order not to insure the wrath of the gods yall should send those 2 maidens to my royal abode asaply.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by hardiodun(f): 10:35pm On May 03, 2016
Gud evening house, pls I'm in a fix o. Someone helped me check my dashboard this evening and discovered there was no link to print my payment receipt and dat I haven't printed, had totally forgotten about it sef until I just decided to check my dashboard out of curiosity tonight. Pls what do I do? :'
CC: IghravwelG
Kbs468
village goat
Oyehomie.......all other gurus in the house.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2016
barongmj:
***Gives her handkerchief to properly clean her eyes**.
U deserve it baby.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Primusinterpares(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2016
ray4000:

See ehn the gods go wait small we never finish wth d maidens, cos d maidens are just too small for sacrifz
taaarrrrrr... Delay can be dangerous o... Don't incure the wrath of the gods o... A word is enough for the wise...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2016
Primusinterpares:
... Is not that it's wrong to take maidens for yourselves but in this village we uphold traditions and custom... The gods simply said that two(only2) beautiful maidens be sent to my royal abode. I don't know what serving keeping the villagegoat from swinging into action asaply... You remembered what happened in the time of our forefathers when they disobeyed the gods... In order not to insure the wrath of the gods yall should send those 2 maidens to my royal abode asaply.

In rukyyola voice**OYO is ur CASE*
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lyndalyn55(f): 10:38pm On May 03, 2016
Primusinterpares:
Aluemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! All! There is sacrilege in the land... The villagers have started committing some atrocities... Some of the young men have started taking maidens for themselves even when the two beautiful maidens that the gods instructed the villagegoat to send to my royal abode are no where to be found... Yet these young men like sunnepa17, ray4000 and a host of others are busy taking maidens for themselves... This is sacrilege... Something has to be done asaply
I suggest that since the maidens are longer available it is better for us to make use with what we have....for instance, the male servants are much available so we shld make use of what we have and I believe this is for the betterment of the whole clan...I rest my case wink
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 03, 2016
IghravweIG:

My queen dey fine o.
Her birthday na tomorrow.
And the owambe go happen for my crib.
I dey invite all of una o.
Make una come with una gift o.
No dulling o.
grin

Barongmj is your queen
Congrats
Sure, I'll be there to celebrate with you and your queen
This kind period man no dey kiss Owanbe... esp when it's the celebration of Life.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by laramite(f): 10:38pm On May 03, 2016
Gud nite my swt people of GC. I no see duedua1 what happen.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2016
hardiodun:
Gud evening house, pls I'm in a fix o. Someone helped me check my dashboard this evening and discovered there was no link to print my payment receipt and dat I haven't printed, had totally forgotten about it sef until I just decided to check my dashboard out of curiosity tonight. Pls what do I do? :'
Kbs468
village goat

no need fr panic dear, probably dey r embarking on system upgrade...D link wil b bk pretty soon...Meanyl sip small kunu nd baked eba
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2016
laramite:
Gud nite my swt people of GC. I no see duedua1 what happen.
I am fine...Tnx fr asking
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Primusinterpares(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
Lyndalyn55:
I suggest that since the maidens are longer available it is better for us to make use with what we have....for instance, the male servants are much available so we shld make use of what we have and I believe this is for the betterment of the whole clan...I rest my case wink
male servants for what Becareful my dear... Even the gods ain't gays.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2016
Gd nite villagers...hope yuu guys wil turn up at Barongmj buffdae parry.....Meeddah n I wil b looking 4wrd to hangin out wit u guys...C y'all at I.G. Mansion...go Barongmj, its ur buffdae!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 10:51pm On May 03, 2016
Shuuu why dt face na
nathoneal:

Barongmj is your queen
Congrats
Sure, I'll be there to celebrate with you and your queen
This kind period man no dey kiss Owanbe... esp when it's the celebration of Life.

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lyndalyn55(f): 10:52pm On May 03, 2016
Primusinterpares:
male servants for what Becareful my dear... Even the gods ain't gays.
well u never can tell...the impossible still happens wink
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Greyworld: 10:52pm On May 03, 2016
CandiceJay:

STRAIN.. i think. Sorry just got in
Yeah you are so right my dear. Hope yu had a wonderful day?

If I am ever in a hot sit in who wants to be a millionaire I sure Know who 2 call.

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 10:53pm On May 03, 2016
Thanks a million times
giftiebrown:
Gd nite villagers...hope yuu guys wil turn up at Barongmj buffdae parry.....Meeddah n I wil b looking 4wrd to hangin out wit u guys...C y'all at I.G. Mansion...go Barongmj, its ur buffdae!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Meeddah: 10:54pm On May 03, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Wotz sup damsel...Ho̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ yhu nd ur husby giftiebrown?
He's doing very fine...thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2016
CandiceJay:
Good evening to everyone in dis village. I've missed u all. Please, lets not forget one of d most wonderful citizens of dis village tomorrow, my dear Sisterly, Barong. The party will be holding in IghravwelG's mansion. You will only be allowed in wen we see ur well-packaged gifts.

Happy birthday Barongmj darl, its great to have u in dis community
How lovely of u, Candice sweet.
Thank u so much.
U're such a darling.
All my Alobams in the house.
Let's make tomorrow for my lovely barongmj memorable.
In fact make i use pigin talk.
The stage don set, drinks, booze dey scarra.
The gbedu go bad gan and d owambe na for my crib.
So make all of una turn up and make my queen's day colourful.
Sha, if una dey come, make una bring una gift come o.
Thanks!
cc
Oyehomie
Kbs648
Sunepa17
Candicejay.
Marvluv
Petilicious
Jamesdman
Giftiebrown
Ray4000
Ukjerry
Frasier
Natty
Villagegoat(The chief priest)
hardiodun
And every other member of this hamlet.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARONGMJ
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Primusinterpares(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2016
Lyndalyn55:
well u never can tell...the impossible still happens wink
the gods does not go back on their words.... #2 beautiful maidens stands.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by hardiodun(f): 10:57pm On May 03, 2016
giftiebrown:
no need fr panic dear, probably dey r embarking on system upgrade...D link wil b bk pretty soon...Meanyl sip small kunu nd baked eba
Thanks so much dear... I just hope it comes back soon. Thanks for the kunu #sips some #, but for the baked eba ehn, nnam, I'll pass, lest I purge overnight. grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 03, 2016
hardiodun:
Kbs468
village goat

Hardiodun
since you paid the 3k and was able to print your Green card,
I don't think you have any problem...

The receipt is just evidence in case of any problem pertaining printing of your green card, which you didn't encountered.
So no need to panic.
I stand to be corrected tho, by the gurus
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 11:00pm On May 03, 2016
kiss kiss
IghravweIG:

How lovely of u, Candice sweet.
Thank u so much.
U're such a darling.
All my Alobams in the house.
Let's make tomorrow for my lovely barongmj memorable.
In fact make i use pigin talk.
The stage don set, drinks, booze dey scarra.
The gbedu go bad gan and d owambe na for my crib.
So make all of una turn up and make my queen's day colourful.
Sha, if una dey come, make una bring una gift come o.
Thanks!
cc
Oyehomie
Kbs648
Sunepa17
Candicejay.
Marvluv
Petilicious
Jamesdman
Giftiebrown
Ray4000
Ukjerry
Frasier
Natty
Villagegoat(The chief priest)
And every other member of this hamlet.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARONGMJ

kiss

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Meeddah: 11:01pm On May 03, 2016
marvluv:

owk..buh I guess shez now back..

cc
giftiebrown
Hmmm I smell something
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2016
Meeddah:
He's doing very fine...thanks
gd nite my Angel...Swt drmz luv

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.