Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (988150 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2016
hardiodun:
Gud evening house, pls I'm in a fix o. Someone helped me check my dashboard this evening and discovered there was no link to print my payment receipt and dat I haven't printed, had totally forgotten about it sef until I just decided to check my dashboard out of curiosity tonight. Pls what do I do? :'
CC: IghravwelG
Kbs468
village goat
Oyehomie.......all other gurus in the house.

That shouldnt be a problem dearie.
As long as u have ur green card, u are good to go.

***Modified***
Page 134.
I dedicate this page to my birthday girl. wink
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2016
Sunnepa17:

⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡k⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡. ♍ƺ just ʟɨҡɛ 2 protect our beautiful maiden ℓ̊n ɖɨs village ni oo coz D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ av fragile heart.
lol. Na u o grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 03, 2016
barongmj:
Shuuu why dt face na

It's nothingsmiley
my intermittent leave, made me unaware of the latest couple in the village

I'm just in the know today, so was a lil bit surprised
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Meeddah: 11:12pm On May 03, 2016
Lvlink:
gringringringringringrin you got me cracking!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Meeddah: 11:14pm On May 03, 2016
giftiebrown:
yes dear!! tanx fr d input...

Meeddah n I shall live happily ever afta
cc:Villagers
Tell them baby

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
Greyworld:

Yeah you are so right my dear. Hope yu had a wonderful day?

If I am ever in a hot sit in who wants to be a millionaire I sure Know who 2 call.

RADIUS.

It was indeed a wonderful day
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
Primusinterpares:
... Is not that it's wrong to take maidens for yourselves but in this village we uphold traditions and custom... The gods simply said that two(only2) beautiful maidens be sent to my royal abode. I don't know what serving keeping the villagegoat from swinging into action asaply... You remembered what happened in the time of our forefathers when they disobeyed the gods... In order not to insure the wrath of the gods yall should send those 2 maidens to my royal abode asaply.

Aspaly!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lool...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2016
hardiodun:
Gud evening house, pls I'm in a fix o. Someone helped me check my dashboard this evening and discovered there was no link to print my payment receipt and dat I haven't printed, had totally forgotten about it sef until I just decided to check my dashboard out of curiosity tonight. Pls what do I do? :'
CC: IghravwelG
Kbs468
village goat
Oyehomie.......all other gurus in the house.

Chill dear...no fear, it will b system upgradin stuff...it will soon appear.
Sho ti gbo?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2016
Meeddah:
He's doing very fine...thanks

GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡D 2 knw....urw
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2016
IghravweIG:
How lovely of u, Candice sweet. Thank u so much. U're such a darling. All my Alobams in the house. Let's make tomorrow for my lovely barongmj memorable. In fact make i use pigin talk. The stage don set, drinks, booze dey scarra. The gbedu go bad gan and d owambe na for my crib. So make all of una turn up and make my queen's day colourful. Sha, if una dey come, make una bring una gift come o. Thanks! cc Oyehomie Kbs648 Sunepa17 Candicejay. Marvluv Petilicious Jamesdman Giftiebrown Ray4000 Ukjerry Frasier Natty Villagegoat(The chief priest) hardiodun And every other member of this hamlet. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARONGMJ

My greetings 2 հҽɾ ....2 much gbedu 2mao...eleyi ma bad gan.
HAPPY BUFFDAE IN ADVANCE BARONGMJ

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 11:28pm On May 03, 2016
IghravweIG:
lol. Na u o grin
Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Greyworld: 11:32pm On May 03, 2016
CandiceJay:

RADIUS.

It was indeed a wonderful day
I wonder hw yu do it... tnks shuggar.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jamesdman(m): 12:02am On May 04, 2016
@barongmj

It's a cool, cloudy morning, stars aren't shooting, the air is damp and filled with a special aura...

Because, on this day, a few years ago, a very special damsel was born.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARL!!!

May you have lots of more happy returns, may this day bring you joy and peace with plenty money.

May your story from here on be like Leicester City FC.

Have fun with lots of love.

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by mariosam(m): 12:05am On May 04, 2016
****confirmed****

The two virgins for the sacrifice has been confirmed

#maryluv

#laramite

**********Please don't ask me how I confirm the that they are virgins grin angry cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

VILLAGEGOAT,i await you final confirmation before leading the virgins to the evil forest.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 12:08am On May 04, 2016
mariosam:
****confirmed****

#maryluv

#laramite

**********Please don't ask me how I confirm the that they are virgins grin angry cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

VILLAGEGOAT,i await you final confirmation before leading the virgins to the evil forest.
Lwkmd.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 12:11am On May 04, 2016
mariosam:
****confirmed****

#maryluv

#laramite

ROTFL.....Evil forest khe,,,,,lailai
Find ur 2 virgins go front, nt ɖɨs village
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 12:15am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Meeddah post=45289937][/quote] bae wad up?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 12:28am On May 04, 2016
Celebrate your birthday today.
Celebrate being Happy every day. I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and
gives you lasting memories that you will
cherish in all the days ahead. Happy
Birthday Barongmj

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by pman001(m): 12:42am On May 04, 2016
HBD Barongmj...wish u many more years ahead.have a fun filled day
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 12:43am On May 04, 2016
Thanks darling. God bless you so much
Jamesdman:
@barongmj

It's a cool, cloudy morning, stars aren't shooting, the air is damp and filled with a special aura...

Because, on this day, a few years ago, a very special damsel was born.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARL!!!

May you have lots of more happy returns, may this day bring you joy and peace with plenty money.

May your story from here on be like Leicester City FC.

Have fun with lots of love.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 12:46am On May 04, 2016
Thanks darl. God bless you richly
Sunnepa17:
Celebrate your birthday today.
Celebrate being Happy every day. I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and
gives you lasting memories that you will
cherish in all the days ahead. Happy
Birthday Barongmj
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 12:47am On May 04, 2016
Thank you very much sir
pman001:
HBD Barongmj...wish u many more years ahead.have a fun filled day
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 12:50am On May 04, 2016
On this momentous day.
I celebrate with u and i pray that you shall see more and more of this days to come.
Let this day mark the beginning of greater things to come.
Above all, I wish you sound health and prosperity in all ramifications of life.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARONGMJ

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 12:51am On May 04, 2016
Barongmj!
Barongmj!!
Barongmj!!!
Barongmj!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!!!!!!
Jolly Good fellow you are
May God bless ur new age
Live to fulfil purpose
HBD Gorgeous!

*I've nt seen you Reply nah

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 12:59am On May 04, 2016
Thanks dear
IghravweIG:
On this momentous day.
I celebrate with u and i pray that you shall see more and more of this days to come.
Let this day mark the beginning of greater things to come.
Above all, I wish you sound health and prosperity in all ramifications of life.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARONGMJ

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 1:00am On May 04, 2016
Would check it out now
phykel:
Barongmj!
Barongmj!!
Barongmj!!!
Barongmj!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!!!!!
Barongmj!!!!!!!!!!
Jolly Good fellow you are
May God bless ur new age
Live to fulfil purpose
HBD Gorgeous!

*I've nt seen you Reply nah
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ayGodsdelight(m): 3:36am On May 04, 2016
happy birthday Barongmj... God bless ur new age. ... the little time have spent in this village ehn, u guys are amazing....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 4:54am On May 04, 2016
*singing"
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
happy birrrthday.

Happy birthday Barong, i wish u many more happy years all in good health. I pray for better accomplishments for you in dis year, where men have been cast down, you shall be lifted up. The face of God will shine upon you nd ur dreams for dis new phase of life shall be manifested in multiple folds. I pray for the grace nd favor for you to live a purpose driven life. You are blessed in all areas nd anyone that comes in contact with you shall be blessed for your sake. Age in the love of God. Amen

Happy birthday Barongmj, have fun
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 4:56am On May 04, 2016
Greyworld:
I wonder hw yu do it... tnks shuggar.

You're welcome
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 5:46am On May 04, 2016
Amen and amen. Thanks dear. God bless you
CandiceJay:
*singing"
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
happy birrrthday.

Happy birthday Barong, i wish u many more happy years all in good health. I pray for better accomplishments for you in dis year, where men have been cast down, you shall be lifted up. The face of God will shine upon you nd ur dreams for dis new phase of life shall be manifested in multiple folds. I pray for the grace nd favor for you to live a purpose driven life. You are blessed in all areas nd anyone that comes in contact with you shall be blessed for your sake. Age in the love of God. Amen

Happy birthday Barongmj, have fun
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 5:47am On May 04, 2016
Thanks Dear
ayGodsdelight:
happy birthday Barongmj... God bless ur new age. ... the little time have spent in this village ehn, u guys are amazing....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Kaylexzy(m): 6:05am On May 04, 2016
Sunnepa17:

Lol...sharp guy..he wan pass back door enta.

Geheeheehee.... Bros, na front door o... I jex ring bell na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.