Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (987361 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lyndalyn55(f): 8:36am On May 20, 2016
daudae1:
UPDATE!!! As we speak Nw The FED GOVT have not Release any KOBO to NYSC for your Mobilization And THEY are not even Ready to do That even after the intervention of the Senate comittee on youth The Ministrey of Budget and FINAnce have refuse to even Honour their Invitation wich was Yesterday (Thursday) As Things Stand Nw even if the srike is calld Off Today,NYSC will not comunicate with You Until the fund Are released by The Fed gOvtment..The situation is worrying and it is shameful..you PPL are up to 4000+ The fed govt shouldnt be toyin with your future like this........MY Reliable soure jusy said all to me nw...My People my People wat can we Do?BUHari Na Idiot aswear
heard abt it this morning...this is very bad
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by arshad880(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2016
lmao shomzy whr dem cari u go?
oppybouy:
Lol. Oloshos plenty for Niger Guy
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by hannne(f): 8:39am On May 20, 2016
I Checked my CUL today and i saw Date of reporting as June 20, 2016.
it definitely means that is when we will be going to camp. na wah oo. stream 2 don suffer
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 8:41am On May 20, 2016
I asked the Edo state camp commandant abt the postponement n he said they were told that it would 30 of June but they aren't sure yet but def not this month. Plus the Dg came to Edo state camp n gave Us his number.. so if u need it Holla
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2016
daudae1:
UPDATE!!! As we speak Nw The FED GOVT have not Release any KOBO to NYSC for your Mobilization And THEY are not even Ready to do That even after the intervention of the Senate comittee on youth The Ministrey of Budget and FINAnce have refuse to even Honour their Invitation wich was Yesterday (Thursday) As Things Stand Nw even if the srike is calld Off Today,NYSC will not comunicate with You Until the fund Are released by The Fed gOvtment..The situation is worrying and it is shameful..you PPL are up to 4000+ The fed govt shouldnt be toyin with your future like this........MY Reliable soure jusy said all to me nw...My People my People wat can we Do?BUHari Na Idiot aswear
i doubt the authenticity of this info. NYSC attributed their debacle to logistics and this is far from the propity of your info. Good morning to everybody
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lopsie(f): 8:54am On May 20, 2016
hannne:
I Checked my CUL today and i saw Date of reporting as June 20, 2016.
it definitely means that is when we will be going to camp. na wah oo. stream 2 don suffer

Same here
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Aniekanp1: 8:57am On May 20, 2016
daudae1:
IDIOT!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2016
I hail o...i blv we re holding on.....it is well with us all
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 9:02am On May 20, 2016
Camp is now 20 th of june,go print you call up
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ifabernard(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2016
I saw June 20 on ma CUL o. I tink dt sud b campin date
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by whykay26(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2016
checked ma CUL on ma dashboard jst now, saw 20th June on it
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by highjump: 9:04am On May 20, 2016
just saw dis online and I hope it is so true

The Management of the National Youth Service Corps is humble to announce to you that, the Orientation exercise of the 2016 batch 'a' (stream II) Orientation course which was earlier postponed today has been re-scheduled to commence on Wednesday 25th May,2016. We enjoin all Prospective Corps members to be at there respective orientation camp on the said date.
All inconveniences are highly regretted, please.
Signed:
Management
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2016
highjump:
just saw dis online and I hope it is so true

The Management of the National Youth Service Corps is humble to announce to you that, the Orientation exercise of the 2016 batch 'a' (stream II) Orientation course which was earlier postponed today has been re-scheduled to commence on Wednesday 25th May,2016. We enjoin all Prospective Corps members to be at there respective orientation camp on the said date.
Signed:
Management

Source?Pls
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by iamdynamite(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2016
just rechecked my cul now camping now 20th of june hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Rx350(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2016
National Youth Service Corps - NYSC
POSTPONEMENT OF THE 2016 BATCH 'A' (STREAM II) ORIENTATION COURSE
The Management of the National Youth Service Corps is humble to announce to you that, the Orientation exercise of the 2016 Batch 'A' (Stream II) Orientation course which was earlier postponed has been re-scheduled to commence from Monday 20th June, 2016. We enjoin all Prospective Corps members to be at there respective orientation camp on the said date.

PCM's are all advised to go and reprint their call up letter again to that effect.

Check your cul
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sasquareT(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2016
it June 20....i just confirm it on my dash board now.......
f*cked system f*cked up president in a f*ck up country

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by genius43(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2016
innosaint27:

Thank u for your contribution, no man is an island. I even prefer NigerLITE. Lol

You are welcome
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by tabithababy(f): 9:23am On May 20, 2016
Aniekanp1:
IDIOT!!!
. But why did you call daudae1 that name. To me I believe NYSC officials are not faithful at all. Imagine them releasing a press statement sometimes last week that they won't postpone the stream 2 camp but here we are today still at home. Whatever happened to the news we read from vangaurd and other newspaper. So if they say FG has released fund when they haven't released it then am not surprised. undecided
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2016
giftiebrown:
baba! hafa! i reach jos 10pm ystrdy Afta 14hrs jrney, i sleep al thru today....Abeg brief me abt d latest happenings
14hrs? Oboi jos far ooo, hope sey kaduna no far lyk dat sha... Thank God for d safe Journey, notin much don happen o except d fact dat nysc don postponne camping nd dem talk sey den go communicate d new date to us in due course...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by genius43(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2016
daudae1:

A neighbour of mine who is a friend to a senator in that committee told me dat yesterday....but also added that the money would be released soonest...you know govt and their plenty protocol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kceewhyte(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2016
VillageGoat will start another countdown grin .....it never ends

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by flamingsword1: 9:30am On May 20, 2016
Stream 2 commences on June 20th
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fkhalifa(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2016
Guys do you all think we will pass out and receive same allowance with stream1? cry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by VictorZeus(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2016
Assuming sey I give Lvlink or Missprudence belly since when I graduate from school dem for don born fine baby for me by now. I for know sey I achieve something after graduation. Come NYSC make una pack well oh. I wonder if its "NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORP" or "NOW YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES." someone correct my thinking abeg..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by LeoFish92(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2016
Hmm June 20th, I won't even tell anyone this new date until midnight 19th of June, start now to broadcast it at your own peril, I fear nysc are not done with their postponements

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 9:31am On May 20, 2016
New date- 20th June. Go reprint your CULs
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by feyi1(f): 9:31am On May 20, 2016
whykay26:
checked ma CUL on ma dashboard jst now, saw 20th June on it
please was it still batchA when you checked it?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2016
VictorZeus:
Gbam!! with immediate effect!
lol... Naso baba...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2016
Lvlink:
yes! If you were posted here in Nasarawa, then expect a live update from me on Saturday at the Nysc Orientation camp. I will be there.
dont worry na u go b d camp commandant...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Rosey33(f): 9:33am On May 20, 2016
daudae1:

Why are saying "you people", u don comot body?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 9:34am On May 20, 2016
Ok, one extra month. Where are d villagers, lets make dis one month seem like one week abeg, we need eachoda now more than ever, i need you guys. Pls come back to the village o

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 9:36am On May 20, 2016
VictorZeus:
Assuming sey I give Lvlink or Missprudence belly since when I graduate from school dem for don born fine baby for me by now. I for know sey I achieve something after graduation. Come NYSC make una pack well oh. I wonder if its "NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORP" or "NOW YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES." someone correct my thinking abeg..
so all those okpeke wey you don dey Jigijig since you graduated, so none of them don get belle?

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.