Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (990549 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Andrea00(f): 3:32pm On May 25, 2016
okitaiji:
which state was that bae
Edo state
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by tabithababy(f): 3:37pm On May 25, 2016
arshad880:
ooooh boi
thz benin guys no take am joke at all o. . . god bless u guys
. I tell you
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ayodejizion(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2016
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Kayodeblaze(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2016
Thumbs up!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by oppybouy(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2016
Honestly, you guys rock!
Nice one guys.... Aluta continua, Victoria aserta! Any #teamOAU in the house?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 25, 2016
ALUTA! ALUTA!!!!!!!!!!!

BENIN CITY 2016 BATCH A STREAM II PCMS PEACEFUL PROTEST REPORT!!!!!

WE WANT TO BEGIN BY THANKING GOD ALMIGHTY FOR AIDING US IN OUR PEACEFUL PROTEST TODAY, WE BELIEVE ALL THAT WE ACHIEVED TODAY WAS BY HIS GRACE.

WE ALSO WANT TO THANK EVERY PCM IN BENIN CITY WHO CAME OUT TOWARDS ENSURING THE STAGING OF THE PEACEFUL PROTEST. YOU WERE ALL WONDERFUL, CIVIL & DEDICATED IN YOUR DEALINGS TODAY. EVERYONE ON GROUND PARTICIPATED FULLY. TIME WILL FAIL ME TO MENTION NAMES BUT I BELIEVE GOD KNOWS YOU & YOU KNOW YOURSELVES. TO ALL THOSE WHO BROUGHT OUT MONEY TO PURCHASE CARDBOARD PAPERS AND MARKERS, WE SAY; THE LORD HONOUR AND INCREASE YOU. TO ALL THOSE WHO GENUINELY COULD NOT BE PART OF THE FOOT SOLDIERS BUT WAS BUSY ONLINE REACHING OUT & VENTILATING OUR PLIGHT, MAY GOD BLESS YOU! WE WILL NOT ALSO FAIL TO EXPRESS OUR DISSATISFACTION TOWARDS ALL THOSE WHO PLEDGED THEIR SOLIDARITY BUT COULD NOT MATCH THEIR WORDS WITH ACTION, IT IS EXPECTED BUT YOU MUST NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE A PART OF SUCH GROUP. TO ALL THOSE THAT EXPRESSED ANTAGONISMS TOWARDS THE PEACEFUL PROTEST TODAY, WE EVEN THANK & LOVE YOU MORE. WE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT, UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE, NOTHING CAN BE ACHIEVED!

FOR, THOSE WHO MAY NOT HAVE MONITORED THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE PEACEFUL PROTEST IN BENIN CITY TODAY BY NYSC 2016 BATCH A STREAM II PCMS, WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT, AT ABOUT 10:30AM, WE ALL BEGAN OUR JOURNEY FROM UROKPOTA HALL, KING'S SQUARE B/CITY, DRESSED IN WHITE TOPS & CARRIED WELL DESIGNED CARDBOARD PAPERS WITH MESSAGES THAT BOTHERS ON OUR PLIGHT. WE HEADED TO THE EDO STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY (EDHA) ON A PEACEFUL MARCH, CHANTING SOLIDARITY SONGS. ARRIVING THE GATE, WE WERE GREETED BY VERY RESPONSIBLE AND FRIENDLY SECURITY AGENCIES, DON GENERAL OF ITV/RADIO WAS ON GROUND & MANY PCMS & THE C.S.O OF EDHA ADDRESSED US & INFORMED US THAT THE LAW MAKERS WERE ON RECESS BUT THEY PROMISED TO CHANNEL OUR GREVIANCES TO THE APPROPRIATE QTRS SOONEST. WE ENGAGED ANOTHER ENDURANCE TREK FROM THERE TO NYSC STATE SECRETARIAT AT IKPOKPAN ROAD GRA, ON GETTING THERE, WE WERE STUNNED AS WE MET TWO CAREFULLY PARKED HILUX VAN OF SECURITY OPERATIVES, WE APPROACHED THE BUILDING BUT DISCOVERED IT HAD BEEN SEALED OFF, AND ACCORDING TO THE SECURITY OPERATIVES, THAT WAS 3 DAYS AGO. WE SECURITY OPERATES ENCOURAGED US & WEPT FOR THE PAIN WE HAVE BEEN MADE TO GO THROUGH HAVEN GIVEN THEM A BRIEFING.

OUR FINAL POINT OF CALL WAS EDO STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE, BENIN CITY. ON GETTING THERE, WE WERE TOLD THE COMRADE WAS IN ABUJA FOR A MEETING, THE SSG TO EDO STATE GOVERNMENT HAD TO ADDRESS US, AND IT WAS IN A VERY FANTASTIC AND ENCOURAGING MANNER. SHE PROMISED TO SEND AN SMS TO THE COMRADE GOVERNOR COMMUNICATING OUR GRIEVANCES. SO THAT HE CAN IN TURN FIND OUT THE TRUE SITUATION OF THINGS.
SHE ALSO TOOK ONE OF OUR PHONE CONTACTS AND PROMISED TO KEEP IN TOUCH.
TRUE TO HER WORDS, AT ABOUT 3:05PM TODAY, I GOT A CALL FROM P.A TO THE SSG INFORMING US THAT, THEY ARE ON OUR MATTER, SEVERAL ATTEMPTS SO FAR HAS BEEN MADE TO CONTACT THE DG NYSC BUT UNSUCESSFUL. THEY PLEADED WITH US TO CALM DOWN AS WILL CONTINUE TO TRY & HOPE THAT THE NEXT WEEK THE DG PROMISED FROM LAST NIGHT'S BROADCAST WILL BECOME A REALITY.

PLEASE, WE ADJURE EVERYONE TO REMEMBER NIGERIA IN YOUR PRAYERS AND THOSE IN AUTHORITY, WE WILL NOT RELENT AND CANNOT FAIL OURSELVES IN DOING WHAT IS RIGHT.
YOUR ACTIONS TODAY IS JUSTIFIED. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT TOMORROW, SOME OF US WILL LOOK BACK AND BE PROUD WE TOLLED THIS LINE.
WE DID NOT FAIL IN OUR PEACEFUL PROTEST, WE CANNOT FAIL AND WE WILL NOT FAIL.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIMELY & POSITIVE SUPPORT & CONTRIBUTIONS.

GODBLESS EVERYONE OF US (ALL 2016 BATCH A STREAM II PCMS IN EDO STATE AND ACROSS THE COUNTRY), GOD BLESS EDO STATE AND GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

OBA GHA TOR KPERE!!

ALUTA CONTINUA!! VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!!

Cc:
LAGOS STATE PCMS
ABUJA PCMS
IBADAN PCMS
P/H PCMS
ALL PCMS IN OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA!!!

NB: PHOTOS AND VIDEOS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED ON THE GROUP CHAT PAGE ALREADY.

ADMIN.
25/05/2016

22 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by mariosam(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2016
Una well don ooooo..

I would have preferred another warning protest on Friday oooo.....

But I will leave that one to be decided by the house.....

But one thing is sure,come Monday morning,i will coming down from sokoto to be in lagos,for the next round of protest....

I might come to kaduna on friday,to join them for their protest.....once I have made necessary arrangements........

Let's not relent as you can see,almost everybody we meet understood our plight and was supportive

The protest for next week Monday must be witness by CNN and BBC.....cos that's the only way we can get the WHOLE WORLD to hear our voices

Afterall,this generation is not as dumb as they all think..............

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by aadekanye30(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2016
@innosaint27, your meat will be doubled tonight. honestly its a great Job you've done. and also to rest am proud of you.
This makes stream 2 to be unique.
ALUTA CONTINUA....... VICTORIA ASCERTA
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by cute0077: 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
Where is the guys in lagos meeting I want to join the lagos team to protest. Aluta continues
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 5:25pm On May 25, 2016
La go me lo
cute0077:
Where is the guys in lagos meeting I want to join the lagos team to protest. Aluta continues
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 25, 2016
Congratulations guys
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 25, 2016
kceewhyte:
you follow too grin we are in this 2geda
I am from Sudan grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 25, 2016
CandiceJay:

Come, who b d rubbish?
ma bi mi ni JAMB question

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Oyehomie(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2016
Weldone guys.....we've done a great job peacefully.....

Now we sit and watch in 10D....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Haybk(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2016
Kayodeblaze:
Thumbs up!!!
wao!!! I'm highly impressed. Keep it up guys. I knw God will definitely bless our hustle.... Thumps up
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Greyworld: 6:06pm On May 25, 2016
okitaiji:
my guy I feel you die, hope you have seen the Abuja protest pics already. DG protocol, DG ICT, DG Human resource, DG Mobilization were told one on the pictures addressing us and I'm the one stand in front of them there. we promise them that if we didn't see our CUL latest next week we are coming back with the protest again.

I strongly believe dat by nxt week Wednesday we shud be tinking of camp. Well done broda. I wish 2 meet yu personally smday.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kceewhyte(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2016
selvad:
I am from Sudan grin
undecided nice ur pic says otherwise cute though grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lumiere91: 6:09pm On May 25, 2016
BE PATIENT
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 25, 2016
welldone guys... that is what I call oneness ..kudos to everyone dat participated in d protest..

villagegoat , fraiser and d rest.. well done.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by avuerhiroye(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2016
You'll are amazing weldone to a successful protest
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Pheeco(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2016
Kudos to everyone that took part in this protest.
They thought we couldn't mobilize on social media but we prove dem wrong.
May we hear gud news very soon. I hope they dnt fall back ontheir decision to mobilize us next week.

Mod shld free phykel nah
Barongmj
Fraiser
Oktaiji
SMartin
Et al
Weldone
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Kinghenreey: 6:35pm On May 25, 2016
Today We have shown them we cannot be taking for granted. It is a victory for Us all and I'm so proud to be one of this Stream that will eventually leave an indelible mark on the reputation of the so call NYSC. well-done to everyone

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Meesquared(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2016
great job done fellow PCM's. let's wait and see what happens next..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Meesquared(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
selvad:
I am from Sudan grin
really? so nice.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ganie(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2016
Greyworld:

See if not for the protest "they" won't have bothered coming on air last night. However what "they" did was damage control and sorry sir it did NOT work. The protest held and a subsequent one might hold.

*maybe a bit more violent*
"violent" please o,buh i believe we will all be in camp come next week,if not na me go carry d protest for head lyk korede jerry curl.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by jaybabs16(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2016
They said there's no hope for this nation, that d younger generation is rotten. Today we have defiled that statement, we have shown that d Nigerian youth has a voice, that indeed there's hope for this nation. We showed that we are no pushovers and that we are not insignificant. Let us make sure that we don't end up like our failed leaders so that the coming generation won't say about us the things we are saying about our current leaders. Am proud of u all!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by arshad880(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2016
dem no dey o o o
oppybouy:
Honestly, you guys rock!
Nice one guys.... Aluta continua, Victoria aserta! Any #teamOAU in the house?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by otunbashonny(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
Good job guys.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2016
My fellow ever gallant and articulate PCMs my greetings to you all, my sincere gratitude goes to everyone that left the comfort of their home to take part in today's protest and also those that left no stone unturned in the social media protest, I must say that you guys are the Moses of our time for taking the bull by the horn in going into the street in the act of civil and peaceful protest to free all 2016 batch A stream 2 PCMs from the undue captivity of this great Pharaoh called NYSC, I am convinced that the undaunting effort of you guys to embark on this protest will undoutedly enable everyone of us to triumphantly cross the red sea of nysc postponement in the shortest time. It gladdens my heart to know that we have successfully made nysc to come out of their shell and give answers though not definte enough to some questions bordering our minds, they have also raise our hope of being in camp next week eventhough the hope may seem glimmer. This is an indication that the primary objectives of our protest has been achieved. What more can we do now than to give thanks to the Almighty God/Allah for making our struggle a victorious one. By the special grace of God we shall all be in camp each and severally to serve our fatherland come next week. Thanks to everyone that have shown commitment to our course in one way or the other once again.
May God grant our struggle well deserved success.
Thanks.
Fraiser.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2016
You guys said it an implement it. Well done everybody I appreciate you all.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2016
When I posted on my facebook that we are protesting. Somebody asked me how is that possible? He said we pcms are scattered and that we do not know ourselves. I laughed. I told him to watch out. Today's protest further shows the significance of social media. It can be used to mobilized people to protest their right.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Pritycrystal(f): 7:42pm On May 25, 2016
Hey dear, tried calling u but ur line was busy 4 a long tym some days ago.. Hope u good. Do take k.
Greyworld:
... So I have to say something outside my usual puzzle. I commend who ever instigated this protest and also all those who made it possible. Nigerian youths ain't cowards after all, we are just patient and peace loving folks, the kind you can't easily find in the world today.

I might not have been part of the protest but my spirit,mind and soul was with you all, and most importantly, my prayers.

Finally I feel so privileged to say that it will remain in the Annals of the NYSC and it will be on record that the Indomitable and Inexpugnable A16 streamII spoke for their right and their voices were heard.

Oyehomie
Phemmy0011
WinningSun
selvad
Fraiser (my Oga @ d top)
Barongmj
Villagegoat
ray4000
Pritycrystal (personal person)
Candicejay (my padi)
okitaiji ( d most corrosive)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.