Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (987602 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2016
Fraiser:
why my slimfitdiva is goastmoding na, make she come out jor...
d fear of KANO is d beginning of wisdom fr slimfitdiva
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2016
IghravweIG:
Frasier, na u oooo. lol.
IG na you sure pass ooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2016
giftiebrown:
I hail u JAGAGBAN, nice wrk baba...Okitaiji i hail yu too btw wat av u dne to miss slimfitdiva Sunnepa17, i hail uu sir...VillageGOAT, i twale fr uuu..Oyehomie,boss my 2 hands dey up,shey ko wa le.Lvlink, hpe u dey enjy d Nassarawa camp.My Meeddah,pls cum bk home bae. gr8tst FUTARIANS,una head dey der.2 all my fellow stream2 PCMs, i hail una ooo, mk God kontinu to spare our lives nd bless us b4, during nd After d Service Year, Amen...1 Luv
Amen/Amin you too much my G...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2016
giftiebrown:
lol..Na *toasting point*
lolss... Ayam innocent fa
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2016
mariosam:
Queen Elizabeth,Obama & Buhari went to Hell fire.Queen Elizabeth asked the devil 2 allow her make some calls 2 England 2 inquire about the Country's welfare, so she spent five minutes.Satan billed her 5million dollars. Obama also made a call to U.S.A and spent 8 minutes.the bill was 8million dollars. Then Buhari called Nigeria and spent 2 hours.how much is my bill?he asked Satan,One dollar,Satan replied. Surprised!! Buhari said but I stayed longer than them all,"Satan smiled and said" calling hell from hell is not expensive,it is a local call
lolssss... Oboi dis is hilarious...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2016
Lyndalyn55:
e fit don turn and u know no wink grin
dont tell me u are supporting him o...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 26, 2016
Fraiser:
Innosaint baba you dey always make sense, I dey always feel you aswear... I go beep you on whatsapp, am going to kaduna state... We are still in d same terrain..

Bro, your praises of me is a huge motivation to humbly remain at the service of all especially our colleagues in Benin city.
Let me formally congratulate you & everyone for yesterday's successful peaceful protest. To God alone be All the glory. We strongly await the best of favourable results next week.

Thanks & God bless you sir!

Cc:
Okitaiji
Eaglevision
Sydney boss
Villagegoat
et. al
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2016
okitaiji:
hey! hey!! who is asking for slimfitdiva here, wouldn't you allow us to rest from yesterday parole? lol..

baba I really appreciate your unflinching effort toward yesterday procession, indeed that is the spirit we need as Nigerian youth, let keep the flag flying till the needful is done. my Padis from Edo innosaints27 and others, Abuja, Ibadan, Lagos and everybody that participated in this struggle... you guys are leaders waiting to explode positively in your various profession. i salute your courage and discipline, may God crown our struggle with positive result. thank you all...
first of all make I tell u d fact wey u no know bfor I say amen to ur prayer... After dat logistic and assiduous long day like that of yesterday, d best tin today na to find one better shade wia better breeze dey blow in and out sitdan, com put better green or dark bottle ontop table for front. Den come find better logistically efficient Orente by your side wey una go dey enjoy the cool breeze togeda in due course.... Enh enh Amen to ur prayer now... U are bless broda...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2016
okitaiji:
baba i doff my hat to us all... may God bless us bountifully and may we live to remember each other as we progress in life
resounding amen to dat...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jamesdman(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2016
Hello fam.

Missed you all like kilode.
I'm sorry for my absence these few days, being busy with some personal stuff.

Great job y'all are doing, so proud of you.

I'm solidly behind you guys like iroko tree.

Doing my own little bit online.

I believe we shall record success before the end of this week.

Meanwhile.. While we wait for when we'll finally get into camp, I think y'all should start training to keep fit ooo.
I heard Kazaure has ordered his soldiers to get his own pound of flesh from us when we get to camp, for dragging his name and the name of his organization in the mud!! grin

So.. Get fit, so that when those soldiers scream at you and say "gimme 20 push-ups".. You'll go down and give them 50, to their utter shame and amazement. cheesy

Cheers fam.. See y'all at the bright end of the tunnel.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2016
Lvlink:
my dear, i just tanda for Alikala Street Lafia dey look like Locozed!

Yesterday i went to Dobar town thinking i will see some folks to protest with me, but they were all busy drinking Pankalamo. gringringrin

*modified*

i wish i was with them at Abuja Protest, i for jack that man(Kazure) for Pe*is.
lol... Wetin u talk sey u go so? U don forget sey Kazaure na General... Wia him bois go jack u go do u like film trick...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
during my service year I will dedicate the best of my effort .
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2016
ayodejizion:
in fact I done enter ghost mode oooo... Before Fraiser put goyo for my pocket...
lol... By the power confer on me as d smallest boy in this village I hereby nominate Ayodejizion as the aluta Pilot of 2016 batch A stream 2 aluta movement. I so nominated.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2016
giftiebrown:
lol... I don promsie her sey I go buy carol white for her wenever she dey go na, why she come dey fear again?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by marvluv(f): 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
Fraiser:
first of all make I tell u d fact wey u no know bfor I say amen to ur prayer... After dat logistic and assiduous long day like that of yesterday, d best tin today na to find one better shade wia better breeze dey blow in and out sitdan, com put better green or dark bottle ontop table for front. Den come find better logistically efficient Orente by your side wey una go dey enjoy the cool breeze togeda in due course.... Enh enh Amen to ur prayer now... U are bless broda...
I get one logistically orente way I fit dash u oo

**guess who
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2016
innosaint27:

Bro, your praises of me is a huge motivation to humbly remain at the service of all especially our colleagues in Benin city.
Let me formally congratulate you & everyone for yesterday's successful peaceful protest. To God alone be All the glory. We strongly await the best of favourable results next week.

Thanks & God bless you sir!

Cc:
Okitaiji
Eaglevision
Sydney boss
Villagegoat
et. al
may God bless you handsomely too my brother... Your effort is indeed appreciated by everyone of us... I also believe goodnews await us soon...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:40pm On May 26, 2016
Jamesdman:
Hello fam.

Meanwhile.. While we wait for when we'll finally get into camp, I think y'all should start training to keep fit ooo.
I heard Kazaure has ordered his soldiers to get his own pound of flesh from us when we get to camp, for dragging his name and the name of his organization in the mud!! grin

So.. Get fit, so that when those soldiers scream at you and say "gimme 20 push-ups".. You'll go down and give them 50, to their utter shame and amazement. cheesy

wao... Your write up is well sketched... Thanks for ur unflinching support... No doubt we are all ready for dem... Na dem go tire ooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2016
WinningSun:
during my service year I will dedicate the best of my effort in learning hacking and bring this people down once and for all.
lol... Abeg temper justice with mercy oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2016
marvluv:

I get one logistically orente way I fit dash u oo

**guess who
lol... Babe u dont need to do dat again... All the efficiency I need in any Orente is deeply embelded in you. So u dont need to worry!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
giftiebrown:
I hail u JAGAGBAN, nice wrk baba...Okitaiji i hail yu too btw wat av u dne to miss slimfitdiva Sunnepa17, i hail uu sir...VillageGOAT, i twale fr uuu..Oyehomie,boss my 2 hands dey up,shey ko wa le.Lvlink, hpe u dey enjy d Nassarawa camp.My Meeddah,pls cum bk home bae. gr8tst FUTARIANS,una head dey der.2 all my fellow stream2 PCMs, i hail una ooo, mk God kontinu to spare our lives nd bless us b4, during nd After d Service Year, Amen...1 Luv
baba this yesterday protest from Abuja is dedicated mostly to slimfitdiva darling and abishaddy beauty... i felt their stay at home so that is the to show that i care about their welfare and my love for them will always be sustained
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 26, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... Abeg temper justice with mercy oo
those guys are toying with our lives
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2016
Lvlink:
my dear, i just tanda for Alikala Street Lafia dey look like Locozed!

Yesterday i went to Dobar town thinking i will see some folks to protest with me, but they were all busy drinking Pankalamo. gringringrin

*modified*

i wish i was with them at Abuja Protest, i for jack that man(Kazure) for Pe*is.
lol...hmmm bae if it happened that u were they yesterday enh? nobody will tell u to keep mute befor u do, if u see numbers of soldiers and police force that barricade unity fountain and their office because they heard the clue of protest. wen we arrived there a soldier man seize my guy phone that he was using to video us b4 senior officer called him to release it immediately before we start our own, so the issue of kazure na die be that... lol. thanks for been with us in spirit
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
Fraiser:
By the power confer on me as the smallest boy in this village, I hereby nominate Pritycrystal, Goodgirl247 and BarongMJ , as the queen of nysc 2016 batch A stream 2 aluta movement. I also nominate Okitaiji, Innosaint27 and Greyworld as the king of nysc batch A stream 2 aluta movement... I so nominated...
Lol... baba this one too much for me oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2016
giftiebrown:
Hahaha na true oo my bae is been hurt oo, anyway she wil be redeploy by God grace
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2016
Fraiser:
lmao... u make sense sha and where is our babe run to... hardiodun, marvluv, honeybash, candicejay, suogal, lvlink, petilicious, loveablechi, barongmj, slimfitdiva, abishaddy, meeddah, lyndalyn55 et al... make una come out let's keep it roll till next week when by God's grace we will go to camp
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2016
Jamesdman:
Hello fam.

lol... abeg they should not try with us oo, I'm not ready to do any press up in the camp oo. thanks for keeping in touch though
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by marvluv(f): 3:02pm On May 26, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... Babe u dont need to do dat again... All the efficiency I need in any Orente is deeply embelded in you. So u dont need to worry!!!

nah nah nah....I disagree..just let me worry dear..things I do for love.

lemme do d arrangee for u while I serve u d green & black bottles...mind u, i might add a little toxic substance into it just to make it more refreshing......

just relax & enjoy yaself with d pretty *iya nuweh*way I dash u & don't hesitate to call on me when u are done so dat I can clean up d table..

**thank me later dear** grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jico87: 3:02pm On May 26, 2016
piazon:
our call-up letter Will be out tomorrow

Source of info
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by militantmalouda: 3:07pm On May 26, 2016
piazon:

Source? ? How Give your own logistics reason
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by marvluv(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
piazon:
make i say AMEN first...

so, says who
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by marvluv(f): 3:19pm On May 26, 2016
militantmalouda:

Source? ? How Give your own logistics reason
abi ooooo...logistic people with their logistical infogrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.