Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel (59500 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Bishop David Oyedepo Teaching: Topic - Encounter With Fresh Oil Through Praise! / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by omojeesu(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2016
samsam2019:
hahahahhaha hahahahahaha na wa ooo so you mean you're not a christian but you follow jesus?

Please tell me the difference between the Christian god and the devil

The difference is reflected in you and I. That Christian 'god' is my God, King, Lord, Saviour, Helper, etc. He is none of these and more to you. But He remains available to you any and every time! Even more available than the air you breath!!
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Emu4life(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2016
WiseBully:

I don't reason with champions of ignorance. Scamper off!
" i dont knw " is also a good answer.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by samsam2019: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2016
omojeesu:

The difference is reflected in you and I. That Christian 'god' is my God, King, Lord, Saviour, Helper, etc. He is none of these and more to you. But He remains available to you any and every time! Even more available than the air you breath!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why is your evil god not available to those in war ravaged lands?

Why is he not available to people suffering from hunger and diseases?
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by omojeesu(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
samsam2019:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why is your evil god not available to those in war ravaged lands?

Why is he not available to people suffering from hunger and diseases?

Tell me about your own god. How good is this god?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by comtem2011: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
The time has come in this country when some pastors are to be made a scape goat for abusing the office of the supreme being in the name of calling.
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Omojudy: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2016
WiseBully:

Why did you bother answering that ridiculous question? angry His inane question reaffirms my thought that many folks on this platform are mental dwarfs.
lets not insult my brother. Paul said explain in love. And i like your username. Wisebully?
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Omojudy: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2016
Hybrid01:
cryKai! This man's church is close to my house o. What a life

Meaning you almost attended worship there one lazy sunday when you didnt feel like transporting to the church you normally attend? cheesy
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Hybrid01: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Omojudy:

Meaning you almost attended worship there one lazy sunday when you didnt feel like transporting to the church you normally attend? cheesy
«Laughs» the church I worship at is closer to my house than his own

1 Like

Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by mjay(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hybrid01:
cryKai! This man's church is close to my house o. What a life
And which area is that?
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Hybrid01: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
mjay:
And which area is that?
Egbeda. Lagos state
Re: Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel by Henycymama(f): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
And you see them scalaboshing up and down, waving their so-called 'holy hands ' to the Most High... hmmmm, God is indeed a merciful God, if not some pastor's matter nobi here....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.