Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

A Clarion Call For A Christian Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Clarion Call For A Christian Section (1513 Views)

Apostle Sulaiman And The Ekiti Comic Prophecy: A Clarion Call On Can Leadership / Can We Start A Form Of Bible Study Here In The Christian Section / Why Is There No Christian Section/trend On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by shyling(f): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2016
this is a clarion call to seun to create a wholly Christian section with the profile sticky declaring absolute faith in Christ Jesus for posters...

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2016
I second this motion but its dead on arrival! Seun is one athiest that would always derive pleasure in the xtian section. Tufiakwa!
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by jiggaz(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2016
shyling:
this is a clarion call to seun to create a wholly Christian section with the profile sticky declaring absolute faith in Christ Jesus for posters...
I don't really think its necessary my dear. If he creates a wholly Christian section, then how should we reach the lost then? Cos it will be only Christians reading the Christian threads.

The unbelievers need the Gospel too. I dunno sha, but am not bothered by atheist shenanigans here. I mean they don't bother me one bit. If other Christians will be like me, then they won't be getting any attention. I don't even argue with them... What's the need? Every man with his own belief. If you reject the Gospel, all well and good. I can't force you, we are in a free world.

The people that are my target audience are the unbelievers and defeated Christians who mostly are guests to this forum and they are unregistered .... They mostly view my threads but don't comment and i am sure the Holy Spirit will be working on them from what they have read.

Please there's no need for a separate Christian section. The Gospel reach more people here. If every Christian can learn to ignore the atheists here and stop engaging them in unnecessary arguments. That's my weapon in life, Silence is power. Ignore them till they start doubting their existence. That's my policy. Live and lets live.

5 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by promise10: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2016
jiggaz:
I don't really think its necessary my dear. If he creates a wholly Christian section, then how should we reach the lost then? Cos it will be only Christians reading the Christian threads.

The unbelievers need the Gospel too. I dunno sha, but am not bothered by atheist shenanigans here. I mean they don't bother me one bit. If other Christians will be like me, then they won't be getting any attention. I don't even argue with them... What's the need? Every man with his own belief. If you reject the Gospel, all well and good. I can't force you, we are in a free world.

The people that are my target audience are the unbelievers and defeated Christians who mostly are guests to this forum and they are unregistered .... They mostly view my threads but don't comment and i am sure the Holy Spirit will be working on them from what they have read.

Please there's no need for a separate Christian section. The Gospel reach more people here. If every Christian can learn to ignore the atheists here and stop engaging them in unnecessary arguments. That's my weapon in life, Silence is power. Ignore them till they start doubting their existence. That's my policy. Live and lets live.
that's why I love your style so much.

keep it up, it is Grace all the way.

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by jiggaz(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:
that's why I love your style so much.
keep it up, it is Grace all the way.
Thanx bro...
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

these guys just proved to me that they are NATOL: Nairaland Atheistic Team Of Lairs
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by IamSantafe(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2016
It should be a clarion call to ignore all atheist thread instead, avoid their arguments and render them inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by promise10: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by petra1(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2016
jiggaz:

If there's an Islamic section there ought to have been a christian section to have balance for the two faiths . You can go in to their section to discuss with them if you chose .

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by petra1(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2016
chrmn1:

I wasn't surprised that seun kept shielding hard mirror. THEY ARE BOTH CLOSET ATHEISTS. Yes I mean seun and Collins spider aka hardmirror. They are both closet atheists

He will only keep losing respect and honor if continues
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by shyling(f): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2016
petra1:

If there's an Islamic section there ought to have been a christian section to have balance for the two faiths . You can go in to their section to discuss with them if you chose .

my point exactly.
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by GoodMuyis(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2016
My Own Opinion Stands that A section should be Created for Atheist Rather, because their minority can just pushed our majority to a corner.

Look at the religion Section, the description read Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here. but the whole place was littered and unorganized with topics that are irrelevant to what the description reads. Seun need to disassemble the section and create sub-section for his goons.

Seun need to drop his belief or unbelief in one side and tackle business issue. What happen recently doesn't make sense to me
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by GoodMuyis(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2016
And to be Honest Those anti religion topics were counter productive for Nairaland Business. How on earth will someone wanted to place a target ads in Religion Section, only for the ads to be display in anti-religion content. See the set of Post below and the advert if their is any correlation

Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by FunkyMetahuman: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2016
I support this until we have unified religion section or over divided section.

Islam should not escape my wrath just like Christianity.
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by alBHAGDADI: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Christianity has nothing to hide. We will remain in the general religion section. Let them attack all they want. The more they do, the more we educate them or ignore their tantrums, cos we are not designed to be intolerant like those who love to behead people who question their terrorists and Antichrist religion.

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by ComingKing: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Christianity has nothing to hide. We will remain in the general religion section. Let them attack all they want. The more they do, the more we educate them or ignore their tantrums, cos we are not designed to be intolerant like those who love to behead people who question their terrorists and Antichrist religion.

Well You missed, it there. Your name suggest you are Muslim

There are weak Christian, who are easily derailed.

A fact is Islam section is more organized in term of content focus,

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by GoodMuyis(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
IamSantafe:
It should be a clarion call to ignore all atheist thread instead, avoid their arguments and render them inconsequential.

That will not be Possible, They will enter you goodly created thread and derailed it to death, especially the one that has little discussion. Ignoring them is not the Problem but the faith of the week one, Can you imagine the magnitude of HardMirror deception, out of curiosity many checki and almost lost their faith, even if not lost.

The Investigative thread was closed down as if, Nairalander are being ruler as a slave. We must Unite and Agreed for a the Atheist separate Section.
Look at Islamic section the Topic are Relevant to each other, but the General Religion is just a mess

CC: jiggaz
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
cool Check my signature
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers

The bolded is the description of the religion section of Nairaland. Now, tell me, how does that in anyway concern atheist? Do they believe any of the above? Why can't they be in science section?

Just highlighting the hypocrisy of the "God" of Nairaland.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers

The bolded is the description of the religion section of Nairaland. Now, tell me, how does that in anyway concern atheist? Do they believe any of the above? Why can't they be in science section?

Just highlighting the hypocrisy of the "God" of Nairaland.

cheesy cheesy The God of Nairaland! That one is a huge Joke
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

cheesy cheesy The God of Nairaland! That one is a huge Joke

He is playing God na...
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

He is playing God na...

He cannot compare. He is playing god with itchy fingers.

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by KingEbukaNaija: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Why can't they be in science section?

Please don't flatter them . Science section ? What are they looking for there ? An eternal universe ?

lmaooo grin grin grin
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Please don't flatter them . Science section ? What are they looking for there ? An eternal universe ?

lmaooo grin grin grin

They hinge their belief on science, so that's where they should be.
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by KingEbukaNaija: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

They hinge their belief on science, so that's where they should be.

That's not true . Science has nothing to do with atheism .
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

That's not true . Science has nothing to do with atheism .

That's what they claim na...
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by KingEbukaNaija: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

That's what they claim na...

Well its a false claim .
Re: A Clarion Call For A Christian Section by jnrbayano(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
jiggaz:

You are very wise bro.

I can't understand why Christians always get into war of words with them, trying to get one over them.

The holy spirit is the one who convicts and not logics and argument.

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Nigerian Lady Whose Sex Tape With Pastor Leaked Speaks Out (photos/video) / 75 Biblical Truth About Alcohol / Why Is The Idea Of Heaven Appealing To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.