Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Guys Please I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please I Need Your Help (1081 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out / 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please I Need Your Help by chidiezeh(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2016
A friend needs an advice

Please i need your help...
I met dis fine lady when i was abt to graduate. She was in part 3 then. We both stay in the same hostel so on a long run we fell in love with eachother.
Now that am at home she asked if i can cope with a long distance relationship since my home town is Oyo and she skoold at ife, my reply was of course i can knwin to me i cant. This continue for short period of time. The ptoblem now is dat i am the one calling... Will be d first to hi her on social network.... Dis is really vexing, so i decided not to say Hi maybe dat will sense something.... It's been up to four days now... She never said a word
Please dude shld i continue withdis or jus find my square root
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2016
U get endurance oh. Shuu!

I trust myself. Na me go 1st cut her off my life b4 she cut me off

Better forget her and work for money.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Jst give er an unexpected visit, nd c aw it goes, if dere is nw tension btwn d both of yhu. Itz time to move forward.
tank me later
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by grad2012(f): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
If you luv her and want things to work,tell her your mind and how you feel.its is her reply that will determine whether to move on with the relationship or not.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by desunit(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2016
Stop worrying about woman n love. You will die at early age if you don't. Na my advise be that Oooh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by jamex93(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Baba leave woman mata

Conquere life first

Women go come
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by layla129(f): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2016
Move on bro. Its obvious she's not into you anymore
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2016
Long distance relationships are a waste of valuable time. Forget about what you see in movies.
When you both are not close in distance to each other in the course of your relationship, any romantic feeling you developed towards each other, easily gets scorched by the sun and dies off.

How can you kiss, cuddle, stare into each others' eyes when one of the two is staying far off to another place?

It's only a matter of time before one of you gladly gives in to the advances of someone who is close by.

Don't be a fool. That girl had ported to another boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2016
desunit:
Stop worrying about woman n love. You will die at early age if you don't. Na my advise be that Oooh!

You are right about this....

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by olatunjihaq: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Let this hit front page for more advice for this dude.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by desunit(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You are right about this....
Yeah Sure! There are so many things one needs to worry about rather than some girl who is definitely having fun with her other boo. grin
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by ivyT(f): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2016
jamex93:
Baba leave woman mata

Conquere life first

Women go come

Exactly o..he is still young for all this kind of serious attachment sef,they can destabilize a person.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by jamex93(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
ivyT:

Exactly o..he is still young for all this kind of serious attachment sef,they can destabilize a person.

yea yea
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by crismark(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2016
bro.....she has anoda guy nd since u knw u cnt cope wit a long distance r/ship, jst end it...
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by robosky02(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
grad2012:
If you luv her and want things to work,tell her your mind and how you feel.its is her reply that will determine whether to move on with the relationship or not.

for me I just did oh

I called her sugar...lol

yes.... I queted her now

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by schumastic(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
chidiezeh:
A friend needs an advice

Please i need your help...
I met dis fine lady when i was abt to graduate. She was in part 3 then. We both stay in the same hostel so on a long run we fell in love with eachother.
Now that am at home she asked if i can cope with a long distance relationship since my home town is Oyo and she skoold at ife, my reply was of course i can knwin to me i cant. This continue for short period of time. The ptoblem now is dat i am the one calling... Will be d first to hi her on social network.... Dis is really vexing, so i decided not to say Hi maybe dat will sense something.... It's been up to four days now... She never said a word
Please dude shld i continue withdis or jus find my square root

i don't know which advice he wants again.we all know how the school system works in terms of relationship, he should just move on and forget about it and more over she asked if he can cope with it cus she wasn't sure it will work out.if after four days she is not replying or planning to anyway, he better start thinking of making money cus there is no time to start crying over a girl that is in school enjoying herself.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by grad2012(f): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2016
robosky02:

for me I just did oh

I called her sugar...lol

yes.... I queted her now
my suga *hugs* how was ur nyt.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by robosky02(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2016
thought you were...........

but woke up and saw only me
cheesy
grad2012:
my suga *hugs* how was ur nyt.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by grad2012(f): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2016
robosky02:
thought you were...........

but woke up and saw only me
cheesy
lols I was there now, smiles.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Turns Six Girls To Sex Slaves In Abuja / Bondage; I Need Help. / The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.