Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. (8498 Views)

Dick Size And Relationships / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Love, Sex And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Love is pure, love is painful, love is sweet and love is dreadful. True love is overwhelming. Our lives depend on it and it often seems like our planet would stop spinning if love didn’t exist. Love is something we strive for and something we mourn the loss of. A lovesick panda once said that “if you’re never been hurt, you’re either very lucky, or very lonely”. We understand the poetry of the heart, but over the courses of our lives we tend to demystify this precious feeling more and more. We learn about biological processes that cause specific reactions; we learn about cultural influences on how we behave and think about love; we learn about the psychological and physiological processes that make us fall for someone.
Here are some amazing facts we probably don't know about love.

http://www.boredpanda.com/love-facts-list/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2016
I am here
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2016
1. It only takes up to 4 minutes to decide whether you like someone or not.
If you want to make a good impression on someone, you’ve only got about 4 minutes to do it. It is believed that it has far more to do with your body language, tone and speed of your voice rather than exactly what you say.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2016
2. Falling In Love Has Neurological Effects Similar To Those Of Cocaine.

Falling in love is much like taking a dose of cocaine, as both experiences affect the brain similarly and trigger a similar sensation of euphoria. Research found that falling in love produces several euphoria-inducing chemicals that stimulate 12 areas of the brain at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by oseiwe(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Explorers:
1. It only takes up to 4 minutes to decide whether you like someone or not.
If you want to make a good impression on someone, you’ve only got about 4 minutes to do it. It is believed that it has far more to do with your body language, tone and speed of your voice rather than exactly what you say.
4 minutes doesnt apply to Nigerian girls.

17 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by KimBerlyie: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Following smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2016
3. Cuddling Releases Natural Painkillers.

Oxytocin, the so-called love or cuddle hormone, is produced during an embrace or cuddle. The hormone appears in the brain, ovaries and testicles and is thought to be involved in the bonding process. Research has found that a dose of oxytocin decreases headaches significantly, and for some it even makes the pain go away completely after 4 hours. It’s definitely worth trying hug and cuddle medicine before jumping to chemicals and pills.

Even Looking At A Picture Of A Loved One Relieves The Pain.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Explorer to sure ju.. Lemme use my ahuja P.A system to call my crew here Sandoski wildflame kashybaby hateu2 smellymouth namedonfinish godsgal maomidavies chinny5 joeblaze muva, demiladegold, ramarama, hanity, oubenji..
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by belloabd1914(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2016
Then it is save to fall in love than taking cocaine, when heartbreak set in you still end up in rehab. The two are same.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Love.... undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2016
oseiwe:

it does.. Just flash your mercedes car keys, lift her, and ensure you have some dollars in your car save and watch miracle happen in 5 4 3 2 1...

10 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by MUVA(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Love is beautiful, Just like MIMZY! She represents everything good about love and life! sad

Nice work explorers!! Keep it up!!!

SAI MIMZY!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2016
4. Romantic Love Eventually Ends…Only To Be Followed By Committed Love.

Couples at the very beginning of a romantic relationship will be very different a year later. It is estimated that romantic love, which is linked with euphoria, dependence, sweaty palms, butterflies and alike, only lasts about a year. After that first year begins the so-called “committed love” stage. The transition is linked with elevated neurotrophin protein levels in newly formed couples.

wallpaperup. com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
Explorer to sure ju.. Lemme use my ahuja P.A system to call my crew here
Sandoski
wildflame
kashybaby
hateu2
smellymouth
namedonfinish
godsgal
maomidavies
chinny5
joeblaze
muva, demiladegold, ramarama, hanity, oubenji..

Lol...... *Sleeping *

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Aremu01(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Where is my partner?
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2016
5. An Attractive Face Is Preferred Over An Attractive Body For Long-Term Relationships.

There's evidence that when looking for a fling, the body wins over the face on a physical attraction basis. The opposite is true, however, for those who are looking for a long-term relationship partner.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by MUVA(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Airsultan you too much baba! cool
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol...... *Sleeping *
smiley True for some.

Hope you slept well.
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Explorers is at it again.

Always posting awesome stuffs. coolKeep it up!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2016
6. Looking Into Each Others’ Eyes Can Make Strangers Fall In Love.

The eyes are the mirrors of our souls, as they say, so there’s probably no surprise that simply looking into each others’ eyes can make us fall for each other, even if we don’t know jack about each other. It has been proven that when someone is gazing at you, the person’s body produces a chemical called phenylethylamine, which is associated with the fight-or-flight response. So if you decide to continue looking at each other, you’re asking for Cupid’s arrow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by cindybella101(f): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Space booked

*grabs popcorn and yoghurt*

*sat down* kiss
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by dayojags10(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2016
Make I park my lagata bike here
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2016
MUVA:
Airsultan you too much baba! cool
Argh Muva my surest ally! The deputy alaga gbögbo omo-onile öf nairaland greets you. Any other muva is a canstafit (in jenifas voice)

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
smiley True for some.

Hope you slept well.

Yea I did... Wbu
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Adesiji77: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2016
Talk about love... kiss

@Explorers: Following cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Boltam(f): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2016
oseiwe:
exactly my thought
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yea I did... Wbu
Not really... Good fer you smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yea I did... Wbu
SANDOSKI:

Yea I did... Wbu
Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Explorers(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2016
8. When we get dumped, for a period of time we love the person who rejected us even more, says Dr. Helen Fisher of Rutgers University and author of "Why We Love." The brain regions that lit up when we were in a happy union continue to be active.

zedget. net

6 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol...... *Sleeping *
K K K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adanna The Mysterious Aba Girl / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not: 9 Signs You're His Back-up Chick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.