Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government (4201 Views)

How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by donphilopus: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
nd07:

Pls remember to include d picture of those hundreds of Nigerian soldiers that got missing & were later found dead with mutilated bodies while Mr lie had already said they were rescued & made to join other soldiers. Your post isn't complete without it

That PDP propaganda picture? Nah!
Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by richeso: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
VISTIN:
I will be happy if the animals called Boko Haram will be wiped out.

But for somebody to bring up some useless pix as a template to judge the two administrations is not necessary.

Jonathan benefite nothing from the reign of BH, he wanted to deal with them but Nothern elites saboutages his effort.

Even some media were at the fore front of the propoganda.

If what the army is doing to BH under Buhari is no longer "attack on the North", fine. But that shows why some persons don't believe Nigeria is one.
Let the comparisons continue.

i always see reasons to continue reading comment because of yours. if not i would have delete myself off nairaland due to kids comments.

we all know BH will come to an end 1 day just as we prayed. its all the responsibility of every government to try hard even our neighboring community helped us, if everyone didn't put effort to end this who is BUHARI ? if BUHARI is treated same way GEJ was treated by the northern elders or elites by now he would have been impeached. we all know how they sabotage GEJ efforts from all angles and we all know how GEJ deal with the terrorists. any one making comparison is a compound fool.
Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by richeso: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
nd07:

The first 6months of PMB recorded a greater loss if lives in d attack of boko haram than d entire 5 years of GEJ. again, d media was free in d Democratic rule of GEJ to spread info. many even abused it unlike what we are experiencing now. but I still pray our heroes fall no more.

A very close friend of mine who happens to be in the front of this. an IGBO MAN. told me if i knew how many Nigerian soldiers are dying daily that the news is not telling us i will nearly kill myself. each day we lose lives and properties but the media will not tell us anymore after all the minister of info is LIE Mohammed. so don't expect anything from the media for now.

anything you see take am as you see am.
Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by maupe: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Next month the nation will mark a year of APC's government, and you're still living in GEJ's shadow, comparing the government of now with his. That's a big shame. You're not doing the APC any good with this.
Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by Tokety7: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:
Jonathan's Government: During Jonathan's Government, they were able to capture Nigerian Territories. They cordinated attacks and could roam freely outside Sambisa forest without fear!!

Jonah-daft government was a cursed one. Thank goodness we voted out the fool.

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
If you've lived in Maiduguri, you'll be able testify that security has really improved:

-El-Kanemi Football Club of Maiduguri, for the first time in about three seasons, played their match on their soil.

-University of Maiduguri had a combination of four convocations on Saturday.

-Maiduguri Airport has now come alive.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by donphilopus: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
richeso:

i always see reasons to continue reading comment because of yours. if not i would have delete myself off nairaland due to kids comments.

we all know BH will come to an end 1 day just as we prayed. its all the responsibility of every government to try hard even our neighboring community helped us, if everyone didn't put effort to end this who is BUHARI ? if BUHARI is treated same way GEJ was treated by the northern elders or elites by now he would have been impeached. we all know how they sabotage GEJ efforts from all angles and we all know how GEJ deal with the terrorists. any one making comparison is a compound fool.

Then who's now the kid here? Uncouth I must say! Hope you know how much the Chief of Air Staff under Jonathan, Air Mashal Amosun recently refunded according to Punch? I guess the money was also as a result of sabotage by the Northern elites?!
Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by ehissi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Let's be real!!

Propaganda is a necessary part of every and any war; but the danger of propaganda is for its user to become complacent.

First they said Boko Haram had been defeated technically, then they said Boko Haram's ability to wage warfare had been decimated, then there were suicide bombings, government quickly said that's all they can do.

Then Boko Haram launched attacks, government said they were soft targets and that didn't have the capacity to attack any military installation.

Now Kareto attack has happened!!
For the record, the battle for kareto was fought over 10hrs. With both air and ground assault at the same time.

Where and when did Boko haram develop the capacity to hold the entire military for 10 solid hours!!?? And the someone will come here and say that Boko Haram is being rooted out, whoever says that is nothing but an assumptionist, a clown, a bonquo, a bagga lizard.

It took reinforcements for troops of 113 battallion to ward of boko harm with full air and ground assault in the heat of battle and then somebody will come and start making childish comparisms between GEJ and PMB as though it wasn't the same military.

The only difference between the military then and now is that government through the ministry of information is backing the military with the much needed propaganda to ensure that troops and Nigerian communities have high Spirits and moral - something the military had always asked for but never got because Northern elites insist on government telling the truth at all times and perpertually accused GEJ of killing Innocent civilians all in the name of killing boko haram.

Now they have it, but the fear now is not to encourage government to become complacent in the process!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by laribari(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nashirushekoni:
S A I BABA
S A I BUHARI
GOD BLESS OUR PRESSIDO
GOD BLESS NIGERIA all our soldier during buhari perform offenssive attack, Buratai also shout attack!attack!!attack!!!

Honestly, uncle Goodluck F-UP big time. The man turned our military into shreds and that thief Dasuki carry arms money dey share, meanwhile gallant soldiers and our real national heros are dying.

My younger brother served in Maiduguri before Boko surfaced and he said each time Nigerians army return into the country they always talk to them the coopers. They said where ever our army enters in Africa (due to our exploit in the liberian war) ECOMOG, they always fear our soldiers but na the same soldiers boko come dey yeye for years.

Military head of state knows what it feels to be a solider and the pain as well as their needs.

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by Damadios: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:

An illiterate like you doesn't have the charisma to educate peeps like me. You can go and educate your nephews/nieces, not me. You're morally bankrupt!

If you're intelligent enough, you should know that the 'technical' there means they are gradually being defeated. The attacks they used to coordinate can no longer take place.

Take a clue: A technical defeat is a situation when a group (Boko Haram) gets a special battle invite (an invite to a war) but doesn’t join the battle due to the team not being ready.
Maybe you should stop referring to his family members plssssssss undecided
Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by tigerclaws: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus please kindly put a compassion on economy and current goods and services price

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by hab1612(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Just dancing shoki Abi?
We go soon dance ragge
Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by hab1612(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Just dancing shoki Abi?
We go soon dance reggae, join azonto

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by PMBisaterrorist(f): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:
Jonathan's Government: During Jonathan's Government, they were able to capture Nigerian Territories. They cordinated attacks and could roam freely outside Sambisa forest without fear!!

you don pass the comparison stage, we are suffering and your comparing the past, when boko haram started Gej was a novice to it, even when gej started acting your buhari and his northern brothers criticized it, howw will we benefit from this thread tell me, if not to brring insults up n down. u big pass dis oo

all this na trends for election time, how about a pdp man opening thread and comparing price of goods in this era and previous ones huh you can also mek such thread but you wont cos you worship a second god called buhari... sh*t
Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by richeso: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:

Then who's now the kid here? Uncouth I must say! Hope you know how much the Chief of Air Staff under Jonathan, Air Mashal Amosun recently refunded according to Punch? I guess the money was also as a result of sabotage by the Northern elites?!

if Air Mashal Amosun committed a crime, jail him. if he ever refunded any money as you said where is the money ? how much so far have been refunded by looters and how many looters have been jailed of crime committed ?

i don't believe all that propaganda bullshit , am not politician but the situation of things makes me understand politics better.

you can tell the world whatever you want them to hear..mostly when you have the power to control the news they hear. but you can not proof it.

its not what you know, its what you can proof that matters to me.
Re: Photo Speaks: Buhari And Jonathan's Government by nd07(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
richeso:

A very close friend of mine who happens to be in the front of this. an IGBO MAN. told me if i knew how many Nigerian soldiers are dying daily that the news is not telling us i will nearly kill myself. each day we lose lives and properties but the media will not tell us anymore after all the minister of info is LIE Mohammed. so don't expect anything from the media for now.

anything you see take am as you see am.

My brother, I have brothers in d military. they post almost daily on Facebook the pictures of their fallen colleagues. Nigeria is being moved into darkness & APC is talking advantage of this. Only God will help us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls / Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election / Osun Election: See Lies PDP /SDP Are Broadcasting On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.