Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg (43020 Views)

Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics / Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Mindfulness:

And the money came from where?

T

PLEASE! We don't export anything? We export more than we import.

China's success story is very much based on its opening to foreign investment.

Free education for you again.

Nice one. i feel happy seeing people who have something upstairs. people who have good analytical skills.
The reason why diversification have not been Succesful is becos the white investors have not shown much intrest. the day a whiteman will go to kogi and starting exporting Iron ore. this clowns will start whinning.

Africans lack the capacity to research,discover,analyse ,plan and build worldclass enterprises that will use the local available reasources.. except for very few ones like dangote. the rest are waiting for oil money.
Which it's success of course was becos of the whiteman's involument.

They talk with their mouth and reason with their anus.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Empero1:
I'm always amazed whenever I come here and see never-do-well(s) flexing muscles like economic experts. Someone even went to the extent of boasting about superiority of the west over us just because his wife was opportune to attend a school in the UK where the whites dominated her myopic thoughts. To that fellow, when did your dull.ard of a wife become the standard for good? In fact, I say all of you in support of official devaluation of naira should stuff.

Literally, we're not an exporting nation, and we don't have authority/monopoly to dictate the price of the major item we export (crude oil), therefore it makes no economic sense for us to officially devalue our currency. Should we do so, we stand to attract portfolio investors - which will only give us short term succor but with long term devastating effect, because the target of any portfolio investor is instant benefit and once they make the profit within a twinkle of an eye they would pull off their investment thereby worsening our already deplorable economy.

FG should continue to resist all pressures and speculations from the west and its agents. They're nothing more than manipulators.

So You think U are equal to the west?
Carlifornia alone has a GDP almost equivalent to that of all the African nations put together.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by musicwriter(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Lie .stop writing garbarge. China started developing when they abandoned Communist Ideology for capitalism.go and google economic history of Japan ,South Korea,Singapore ,Taiwan,
By 1985 South Korea 's economy was at par with that of Uganda.after 31 years of South Korea obtaining loans from US and Worldbank.and mordernising their economy by adopting capitalist methods contrary to North Korea's comunists.
Today their GDP is 4times that of Uganda.
blacks really have a problem.

China is still a communist state. In fact, their ruling party refers to something like the communist party of China.

Capitalism is not a western property. Capitalism is a natural survival progression, meaning every society would naturally gravitate towards capitalism. You don't need the west to do that.

South Korea is developing because they invested in education, science, research and development. Any country that does so will develop.

Philippines is a capitalist country in the same Asia, and more western than Korea and Japan, also took large loans from west, but is still very poor.

You have a problem. Not blacks!.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by 989900: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=vereniken post=44937169][/quote]

When will tell them, they won't listen -- they keep regurgitating the same ol' lame class room rhetoric . . . like I've had some 'mindless' dude, or whatever his handle was again, and some few folks on here, a la textbook economists.

Like I've asked a million times: can anyone guarantee with the same oil prices or lower, the same racketeers and saboteurs won't play their hands, and the black market/official rate wide gap resurfacing?

So much for treating symptoms in-lieu of underlying causes.

Egypt's war on black market currency traders is not going to plan. One month after a devaluation that was supposed to ease an acute dollar shortage in the banking system, clandestine business is booming in cafes, shops and flats.

The central bank, which hoped the 13 percent devaluation would relieve downward pressure on the Egyptian pound, has cracked down on exchange bureaux trading far outside its set range.

And yet the gap between the official and black market rates, which briefly narrowed with the devaluation, is now wider than ever, with dealers buying and selling dollars for 20 percent or more above the official rate of 8.78 pounds.

Traders say the crackdown has only exacerbated the crisis. People with dollars are shunning the official financial system, starving it of foreign currency. This is putting yet more pressure on the pound, with potentially dire consequences for inflation, investors' confidence and economic growth.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-egypt-dollars-blackmarket-idUSKCN0XI1W9
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by omonnakoda: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Lie. try an reason before U post. First Bank,UAC,and many other companies were brought to Nigeria before our independence.
Secondly We lack entreprenuers.

The PHRC is made up of two refineries, located at
Alesa Eleme near Port Harcourt with a jetty (for
product import and export). The jetty is located
7.5km away from the refinery complex. In 1983,
the Port Harcourt refinery with 60,000 bpsd
name plate CDU capacity and the tankage facilities
were acquired by NNPC from SHELL.
Subsequently, a new 150,000 bpsd exportu
refinery was built in 1988 and commissioned in
1989. Therefore, the current combined installed
capacity of PHRC is 210,000 bpsd.
Ever sine I was a little boy ,I have always shunned the company of emptyheads. I just do not mix with halfwits
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2016
omonnakoda:
Ever sine I was a little boy ,I have always shunned the company of emptyheads. I just do not mix with halfwits

You just described yourself.

Intelligent people will aleast , try to prove me wrong.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2016
musicwriter:

China is still a communist state. In fact, their ruling party refers to something like the communist party of China.

Capitalism is not a western property. Capitalism is a natural survival progression, meaning every society would naturally gravitate towards capitalism. You don't need the west to do that.

South Korea is developing because they invested in education, science, research and development. Any country that does so will develop.

Philippines is a capitalist country in the same Asia, and more western than Korea and Japan, also took large loans from west, but is still very poor.

You have a problem. Not blacks!.

Same ingnorant narrative.
Go and google about the history of KIA motors

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by musicwriter(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Same ingnorant narrative.
Go and google about the history of KIA motors

Go and google the history of slavery, and how your ancestors made the west rich.

Go and google how the IMF and world bank made Africa poorer.

In fact, go and ask IBB how IMF and world bank destroyed the Naira and Nigeria economy in the 80's.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by NavierStokes(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2016
musicwriter:

Go and google the history of slavery, and how your ancestors made the west rich.

In fact, go and ask IBB how IMF and world bank destroyed the Naira and Nigeria economy in the 80's.

This issue of IMF and the world bank has been largely overflogged. If we are excellent at what we do then they should be coming to borrow from us and not th other way round. The IMF programme then failed for political rather than economic reasons. That is what the west learnt never to trust these blacks again with their money but to be largely involved. They released moneys and recommendations to put leaders who were happy to squander it without recommendations. The same IMF loan saved Ghana from the comatose state it was to the nation it became especially in the 90's to 2000's. Ghana was already a failed state then they took the IMF loans devalued from 3 cedis to a dollar, to 450 cedis to a dollar, pruned down the overbloated workforce plus implemented several recomendations and at the end became structurally better off. Imagine them when offices had 10 drivers to a car, 3 typists to a typewriter, 130000 workers producing less cocoa than 50000 workers did in the 60's and 70's. My brother we all know the truth, and system inefficiencies that need to be tackled but rather want to shy away from it.

IMF pushed for the factors of production to be owned and largely controlled by the private sector these generals saw it as a means to sell off state institutions to themselves. That was the period all the "unexplained" millionaires were born, the generals and their fronts. The very reason students of post independent Africa refer to the 1980's as the lost decade.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by musicwriter(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2016
NavierStokes:

This issue of IMF and the world bank has been largely overflogged. If we are excellent at what we do then they should be coming to borrow from us and not th other way round. The IMF programme then failed for political rather than economic reasons. That is what the west learnt never to trust these blacks again with their money but to be largely involved. They released moneys and recommendations to put leaders who were happy to squander it without recommendations. The same IMF loan saved Ghana from the comatose state it was to the nation it became especially in the 90's to 2000's. Ghana was already a failed state then they took the IMF loans devalued from 3 cedis to a dollar, to 450 cedis to a dollar, pruned down the overbloated workforce plus implemented several recomendations and at the end became structurally better off. Imagine them when offices had 10 drivers to a car, 3 typists to a typewriter, 130000 workers producing less cocoa than 50000 workers did in the 60's and 70's. My brother we all know the truth, and system inefficiencies that need to be tackled but rather want to shy away from it.

IMF pushed for the factors of production to be owned and largely controlled by the private sector these generals saw it as a means to sell off state institutions to themselves. That was the period all the "unexplained" millionaires were born, the generals and their fronts. The very reason students of post independent Africa refer to the 1980's as the lost decade.

Before now, the IMF and world bank dealt a big blow to Ghana as well.

Ghana is doing well now because they have learnt their lessons. Ghana is doing well despite the IMF and world bank, not because of them.

Nigeria have learnt their lessons as well (that's why the president is avoiding the IMF). If the president remains strong on the path of diversification of the economy and cuts in running the government, we'll get it right just like Ghana.

We don't need the west to develop. Only we Nigerians can develop Nigeria.

See, a Typical Example of How the World Bank and IMF Made Ghana Poorer.
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/typical-example-of-how-world-bank-and.html

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Nice one. i feel happy seeing people who have something upstairs. people who have good analytical skills.
The reason why diversification have not been Succesful is becos the white investors have not shown much intrest. the day a whiteman will go to kogi and starting exporting Iron ore. this clowns will start whinning.

Africans lack the capacity to research,discover,analyse ,plan and build worldclass enterprises that will use the local available reasources.. except for very few ones like dangote. the rest are waiting for oil money.
Which it's success of course was becos of the whiteman's involument.

They talk with their mouth and reason with their anus.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. I wish it would be different.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
NavierStokes:

You have wasted your time educating someone with an IQ below average.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by adconline(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

You're a re.tard and an illiterate, you pea-sized brain having knob. grin

Can you fvcking read, you cu.nt? And what the fecky fvck has my post got to do with useless patriotism?

Did I compare Nigeria's economy to the US economy and suggest that the Nigerian economy is better, or did I say that a country (US) with a debt profile that's higher than its GDP shouldn't be in a position to tell anyone about economics?

Most of you are stark illiterates and reading/comprehension aren't ya forte. Folks have to always break things down to you in the simplest terms only toddlers can understand before you can grasp anything. Illiterate sod. grin

What a display of sophisticated idiocy! What were u thinking when u compared US debt profile with Naija?
You think everyone is dimwitted like you? You can't win with insults but with facts!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by SirShymexx: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
adconline:

What a display of sophisticated idiocy! What were u thinking when u compared US dept profile with Naija?
You think everyone is dimwitted like you? You can't with insults but with facts!

Looool.

Illiterate bastard, where in my post did I compare US dept profile with naij's? lol

How asserting that a country with a debt profile that's higher than its GDP shouldn't be lecturing people about economics became...comparing US economy to naij's and comparing US' debt profile to naij's is a mystery to me, illiterate lout lool.

This is why naij is a cesspit cos 99.9999% of you can't read. I think they should make reading/comprehension a compulsory subject in naij till Uni level lol. Effing reta.rd.

Failure to provide where I compared the two countries would show that you're a product of an artificial insemination between two people with Down syndrome loool.

Anyway, the fact that you can write, though your pencraft is piss poor, is a mystery to me lol.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
musicwriter:

I laugh at you.

Slavery didn't originate with 'whites' nor did
it end after it was outlawed in 'white'
countries. For example, Muslims began
buying and selling large numbers of African
slaves 600 years before Europeans did and
continued to do so until at least 100 years
after. The prevalence of 'white' slavery is
also rarely if ever discussed. Between one
and one and a half million white European
sailors and residents of coastal villages were
enslaved by the (Islamic) Barbary pirates.
This included many from Britain itself,
particularly in Devon and Cornwall. These
and other aspects of slavery are rarely, if
ever, discussed or debated because it
doesn't fit the anti-white agenda. Neither
does the fact that it was black (African)
tribal leaders who, during military conquests
of other tribes or states, captured and
enslaved their fellow black Africans then sold
them in the slave markets to the highest
bidder. With slavery being such a lucrative
business wars were often launched with the
sole purpose of enslavement in mind.
Another source came from within the
enslaving societies themselves. Just as Britain
disposed of it's convicts, heretics, debtors
and ne'er do wells by sending them to the
colonies so did the African tribal leaders by
selling them as slaves.

The same Babaginda that nationalize most foreign companies in Nigeria. Eg the Shell built oil refinery in Port Harcourt, Esso oil , later converted to African petroleum and now Forte oil.

How did IBB work with the west.
Secondly which ancestors built the west.
same slaves that could not build Haiti and Liberia.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by musicwriter(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh at you.

selling them as slaves.

The same Babaginda that nationalize most foreign companies in Nigeria. Eg the Shell built oil refinery in Port Harcourt, Esso oil , later converted to African petroleum and now Forte oil.

That's one more lie you British have been telling the world- that you stopped slavery on your own accord. That isn't true.

Slavery ended because by the late 1800 blacks (Africans) began to revolt against exploitation in the US and Caribbeans. Under pressure people like William Wilberfoce started campaigning for the freedom of black people, not because they wanted us free, but because blacks were regularly killing wicked slave masters. You needed to set them free because your own life weren't safe anymore.

IBB worked with the west to devalue the Naira which later brought death to Nigeria. Our currency went from N15 per $1 to N95 per $1 within 8 years. It was a national disaster caused by the IMF and world bank. You're not here, but everybody know the story over here.

Haiti and Liberia or indeed any other third world country can't develop because of the evil influence your long years of slavery and colonialism have had on their minds. You're a parasite, so they can't develop because up till this moment you keep exploiting them, you keep sucking their blood without mercy.

Let us be!!. We've fed your queens and kings for too long!!.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
musicwriter:

That's one more lie you British have been telling the world- that you stopped slavery on your own accord. That isn't true.

Slavery ended because by the late 18800 people began to revolt against exploitation in the US and Caribbeans. Under pressure people like William Wilberfoce started campaigning for the freedom of black people, not because they wanted but free, but because blacks were regularly killing wicked slave masters.

IBB worked with the west to devalue the Naira which later brought death to Nigeria. Our currency went from N15 per $1 to N95 per $1 with 8 years. It was a national disaster caused by the IMF and world bank. You're not here, but everybody know the story over here.

Haiti and Liberia or indeed any other third world country can't developed because of the evil influence your long years of slavery and colonialism have had on their mind. You're a parasite, so they can't develop because up till this moment you keep exploiting them, you keep sucking their blood without mercy.

Clown.
Stop decieving yourself.whites started the agenda to end Slavary.

(1810–1842). After
abolishing their slave trade, from 1827 to
1843 the British leased bases at Port
Clarence (modern Malabo ) and San Carlos
for their anti-slavery patrols. The settlement
at Port Clarence (named after the Duke of
Clarence ) was constructed under the
supervision of William Fitzwilliam Owen , who
had previously mapped most of the coasts of
Africa and was a zealous anti-slaver . During
his three-year command, his forces detained
20 ships and liberated 2,500 slaves. The
Court of Mixed Commission was moved from
Freetown to Clarence to hasten the legal
process. [5]

Slavery persists in Mali today with as many
as 200,000 people held in direct servitude to
a master.[30] In the Tuareg Rebellion of
2012, ex-slaves were a vulnerable population
with reports of some slaves being recaptured
by their former masters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
musicwriter:

Slavery ended because by the late 1800 blacks (Africans) began to revolt against exploitation in the US and Caribbeans. Under pressure people like William Wilberfoce started campaigning for the freedom of black people, not because they wanted but free, but because blacks were regularly killing wicked slave masters. You needed to set them free because your own life weren't safe anymore.

IBB worked with the west to devalue the Naira which later brought death to Nigeria. Our currency went from N15 per $1 to N95 per $1 with 8 years. It was a national disaster caused by the IMF and world bank. You're not here, but everybody know the story over here.

Haiti and Liberia or indeed any other third world country can't developed because of the evil influence your long years of slavery and colonialism have had on their mind. You're a parasite, so they can't develop because up till this moment you keep exploiting them, you keep sucking their blood without mercy.

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by asha80(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh at you.

selling them as slaves.

shell built refinery in ph was nationalized in 1974 during the indigenization process then and babangida was not head of state then

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
asha80:
shell built refinery in ph was nationalized in 1974 during the indigenization process then and babangida was not head of state then

So U also blame the west for all the looting by our politicians?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by musicwriter(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown.
Stop decieving yourself.whites started the agenda to end Slavary.

(1810–1842). After
abolishing their slave trade, from 1827 to
1843 the British leased bases at Port
Clarence (modern Malabo ) and San Carlos
for their anti-slavery patrols. The settlement
at Port Clarence (named after the Duke of
Clarence ) was constructed under the
supervision of William Fitzwilliam Owen , who
had previously mapped most of the coasts of
Africa and was a zealous anti-slaver . During
his three-year command, his forces detained
20 ships and liberated 2,500 slaves. The
Court of Mixed Commission was moved from
Freetown to Clarence to hasten the legal
process. [5]

Slavery persists in Mali today with as many
as 200,000 people held in direct servitude to
a master.[30] In the Tuareg Rebellion of
2012, ex-slaves were a vulnerable population
with reports of some slaves being recaptured
by their former masters.

I told you already, these are the lies you keep telling my people and the world. Unfortunately, you have people over here who've been brainwashed to believe this nonsense.

Again, slavery ended because blacks started revolting, then it triggered so many chains of events that would see us free. It even caused a civil war in the US because the US South didn't want their freedom.

I'll bring this information to the fore in an article pretty soon.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by asha80(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
blueAgent:

So U also blame the west for all the looting by our politicians?
never said so..just wanted to correct an obvious blunder

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
asha80:
never said so..just wanted to correct an obvious blunder

Thanks. i guess my Source was not 100% accurate.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
musicwriter:

I told you already, these are the lies you keep telling my people and the world. Unfortunately, you have people over here who've been brainwashed to believe this nonsense.

Again, slavery ended because blacks started revolting, then it triggered so many chains of events that would see us free. It even caused a civil war in the US because the US South didn't want their freedom.

I'll bring this information to the fore in an article pretty soon.

I laugh, U are funny.
Election of Abraham Lincoln started US civil war not some funny blacks. who even gave them power or resources to wag a war. what was their number?
So if blacks stopped Slavary . how come they could not stop Segregation. U are a joker.

U cliam to feed the Queen. i Laugh. U forgot that U and ur ancestors were living in Huts .it took the whiteman's ability for U and Ur kind to have the Luxury U have now.
Stop dreaming.

Every thing around U. ur career weather engineering,Social Sciences,Arts,Medicine
Ur Car;House ,Clothes,phone.Everything i mean everything is a product of whiteman's Ingenuity

Your most intelligent black proffessor is a product of white man's education .all the theroies and Formulars he will encounter as a student .were all developed by a whiteman.
So please what can U do without US.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by musicwriter(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh, U are funny.
Election of Abraham Lincoln started US civil war not some funny blacks. who even gave them power or resources to wag a war. what was their number?
So if blacks stopped Slavary . how come they could not stop Segregation. U are a joker.

U cliam to feed the Queen. i Laugh. U forgot that U and ur ancestors were living in Huts .it took the whiteman's ability for U and Ur kind to have the Luxury U have now.
Stop dreaming.

Every thing around U. ur career weather engineering,Social Sciences,Arts,Medicine
Ur Car;House ,Clothes,phone.Everything i mean everything is a product of whiteman's Ingenuity

Your most intelligent black proffessor is a product of white man's education .all the theroies and Formulars he will encounter as a student .were all developed by a whiteman.
So please what can U do without US.

Your most intelligent black proffessor is a product of white man's education .all the theroies and Formulars he will encounter as a student .were all developed by a whiteman. So please what can U do without US

You see, your whole achievements is based on deceit.

White people did not bring education to Africa. Before our unfortunate contact with Europe, there were:

1. Al Azhar university Egypt (the first university in the world).

2. Timbuctu university Mali.

3. Fez university.

White people from all parts of Europe came to study in Africa. Pythagoras, a Greek Mathematician and scientist studied mathematics here in Africa, long time before Isaac Newton. Asians also studied in Africa.

Do you think theories weren't developed and copied by foreign scholars and student?.

You didn't bring ANYTHING to Africa except stealing, kidnapping, war, crime, greed, slavery.

You didn't bring education!!. The universities given above predates any university not only in Europe but the world. Google it!.

Under slavery and colonialism, you manipulated my people and replaced our natural way of learning and installed a brainwashing education which continue to keep my people in intellectual slavery- which I've been writing about to free my people and return us on the path of our original selves. Unfortunately, the damage you've done is so deep. So deep that you know we have skewed education whereas my people don't understand it.

I'll destroy your intellectual control over Africa. As long as I'm alive that would be done. It's a question of when.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by adconline(m): 4:05am On Apr 24, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

Illiterate bastard, where in my post did I compare US dept profile with naij's? lol

How asserting that a country with a debt profile that's higher than its GDP shouldn't be lecturing people about economics became...comparing US economy to naij's and comparing US' debt profile to naij's is a mystery to me, illiterate lout lool.

This is why naij is a cesspit cos 99.9999% of you can't read. I think they should make reading/comprehension a compulsory subject in naij till Uni level lol. Effing reta.rd.

Failure to provide where I compared the two countries would show that you're a product of an artificial insemination between two people with Down syndrome loool.

Anyway, the fact that you can write, though your pencraft is piss poor, is a mystery to me lol.
What a product of Naija jaundiced and traumatized education?
So a country's debt profile is separate from its economy? What a f_ucktard without encephalon.
Your basic understanding of economic is intellectually subpar.
You are the reason why Naija will be continuously peopled by folks who are logically and intellectually challenged.
You have clearly shown that you lack basic understanding of how debt profile is applied in Intl trade and financing.
Inspite of low debt profile, our Fitch and S&P ratings are near junk status while Dubai, a city in UAE with higher debt profile has better credit ratings and can attract foreign investors with better bond yield than Naija.
I know some of these lingos sound like page 404 to u, but cursing won't help you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2016
musicwriter:

White people did not bring education to Africa. Before our unfortunate contact with Europe, there were:

3. Fez university.

White people from all parts of Europe came to study in Africa. Pythagoras, a Greek Mathematician and scientist studied mathematics here in Africa, long time before Isaac Newton. Asians also studied in Africa.

Do you think theories weren't developed and copied by foreign scholars and student?.

You didn't bring ANYTHING to Africa except stealing, kidnapping, war, crime, greed, slavery.

You didn't bring education!!. The universities given above predates any university not only in Europe but the world. Google it!.

Under slavery and colonialism, you manipulated my people and replaced our natural way of learning and installed a brainwashing education which continue to keep my people in intellectual slavery- which I've been writing about to free my people and return us on the path of our original selves. Unfortunately, the damage you've done is so deep. So deep that you know we have skewed education whereas my people don't understand it.

I'll destroy your intellectual control over Africa. As long as I'm alive that would be done. It's a question of when.

I laugh at your whishful thought.
black Egypt myth. Check the picture and make out my answer to your fairy tale.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:28am On Apr 24, 2016
musicwriter:

3. Fez university.

I laugh at your whishful thought.
black Egypt myth. Check the picture and make out ,my answer to your fairy tale

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2016
musicwriter:

3. Fez university.

Like i said before all your achievements.can be traced back to white people.
From Egypt, Mali,Shonghai. all this empire grew and became Civilized beos of their trade with Arabs.
Eg your so called first University. which is not even regarded as the first University based on current methodology. was founded by arabs.

Al Azhar Founded in 970 or 972 by the Fatimids as a centre of Islamic learning, its students studied
the Qur'an and Islamic law in detail, along with
logic, grammar, rhetoric, and how to calculate the
phases of the moon.[citation needed] It was one
of the first universities in the world, and the only
one to survive as a modern university including
secular subjects in the curriculum. Today it is the
chief centre of Arabic literature and Islamic
learning in the world.[4] In 1961 additional non-
religious subjects were added to its curriculum.
[

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by musicwriter(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Like i said before all your achievements.can be traced back to white people.
From Egypt, Mali,Shonghai. all this empire grew and became Civilized beos of their trade with Arabs.
Eg your so called first University. which is not even regarded as the first University based on current methodology. was founded by arabs.

Al Azhar Founded in 970 or 972 by the Fatimids as a centre of Islamic learning, its students studied
the Qur'an and Islamic law in detail, along with
logic, grammar, rhetoric, and how to calculate the
phases of the moon.[citation needed] It was one
of the first universities in the world, and the only
one to survive as a modern university including
secular subjects in the curriculum. Today it is the
chief centre of Arabic literature and Islamic
learning in the world.[4] In 1961 additional non-
religious subjects were added to its curriculum.
[

There's no need wasting my time on you cause it doesn't worth it.

Mali a white man's country?. What nonsense!!
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
musicwriter:

In order to make crude oil you must produce it- that process of production is the same as manufacturing. Crude oil doesn't pop up from the ground and start filling ships without doing anything.

In order to make charcoal you must produce it- that process of production is same as manufacturing. Charcoals don't fall from sky.

It doesn't matter what you call it, you still must produce (manufacture) it.

Moreover, some words are used colloquially, so an advanced person doesn't even need that dictionary definition sometimes.

This is one of the problems of our youths we don't learn when knowledge is free,I just went very low to give you a basic definition and a quote so you can see the links for yourself,you are still assuming and saying what your thoughts are
Just check it this way, the state of crude Oil do not change from when its on the ground till when it get on the ship, it only changes when it gets to the fractional distilling tower and the addition of Nickel as catalyst and other derivatives.This is a classic example of the term RAW MATERIAL. once again if you know what a charcoal canister is then same applies

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.