Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg (42905 Views)

Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics / Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
erico2k2:

So according to you non europeans are non whites. Ie. Canadians, Americans. South Africans?

I did not limit whites to those only in Europe.
Of course whites in Europe,South Africa,Canada or any where in the world are from Europe
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
erico2k2:

Examples of black nations. USA. ,CANADA. ,UK,you want me to go on.we have black people living there do t we.?
You said you are an Engineer good stuff of what dicipline. ?I have looked fru ur post it bears no resemblance to an Engineer's post.I haven't seen U in the science section. Or am I missing something.

Lol ...... gosh U are unbelivable. US,Canada,UK are black nations.?

Am not here to prove my dicipline. must i post in Science section to prove that am an engineer?

If you doubt me. U can ask me questions relevant to my field. (Petroleum Engineering)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
erico2k2:

You got 7 yrs expirience as an Engineer. I graduated as an Engineer 1998. And masters in the UK 2002. So for your 7 yrs you will be a student to me.least I forget what book did you read @1998/99 that covers the history of GW carver?

I said over 7yrs. i asked u to give me a formular or equation established by a blackman. I also asked U why Nigeria and other African and black nations are backward.

Eg: Nigeria generates mere 5000MW of power for a population of 170million. when a single power company in US is generating 48000MW.
where are the black brains?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
erico2k2:

This is the part you are missing, the first Radios and TV where made in the UK, but are the Engineers in the UK the best when it comes to Electronics? answer NO the Japs are.You made refrence to Sir Isaac newton of blessed memory, he pioneered the reflective telescope .he used mirrors.Now Mirrors wher not his invention, they where made by someone else,If you delv deep into the history of mirors you will learn that the earliest mirrrors where made in Turkey circa 6000 BC.In Egypt mirrors found where dated 3000BC,these where made from obsidian.
SO as you can tell,even Newton used things and technology from Africa and Asia from back then,Im using mirrors as an Example as it forms a great deal of my work.
Re Initiator and Imitator, to Imitate is actually hard cos you want to remanufacture something to same standard as something else or even better, is that not what everyone does nowadays the chinese the first in the list? all you have to do is reverse technology and tweak a few bits.Would it not be nice to invest your time and tweak a few mirrors to provide night vision googles for our gallant troops to use in combat at night?
ALl Im saying is technology is a compound knowledge, you can never build everything from scratch, some knowledge are know as tool knowledge which forms the basis of everything,then we all start from there,some are natural others are man made.Examples, obsidian is a natural Mirror and we also have natural magnets too.. We have free force of nature that pushes everything down as in gravity I could go on and on but I will be speaking gibberish ,I'm hoping you get where I'm heading.

Japan and Asians are good at copycat.

where were they ,when Europeans,invented TV,Radios,Computers,aeroplane,Aircraft,Rocket,Video,Camera,Internet,or Discovered Electricity,Space travel, and Moon landing,Cellphones,discovered bacteria and viruses,discovered Nuclear energy and atomic bomb,
discovered most elements in Chemistry,discovered most of the laws and principles in Physics. established most of the discplines and proffession we have now.
Where were Asians when Europeans perfected Cryogenic processes for the Liquification of gases . a discovery that lead to the development of LNG industry.
development of Railways,Steam turbines,Compressors,Boilers,Condensers,
E.t.c the lists is endless. U can google this facts. you can also, google about the history of Asians nations and the influence of western nations on them.

U can google about the history of your proffession.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
erico2k2:

This is the part you are missing, the first Radios and TV where made in the UK, but are the Engineers in the UK the best when it comes to Electronics? answer NO the Japs are.You made refrence to Sir Isaac newton of blessed memory, he pioneered the reflective telescope .he used mirrors.Now Mirrors wher not his invention, they where made by someone else,If you delv deep into the history of mirors you will learn that the earliest mirrrors where made in Turkey circa 6000 BC.In Egypt mirrors found where dated 3000BC,these where made from obsidian.
SO as you can tell,even Newton used things and technology from Africa and Asia from back then,Im using mirrors as an Example as it forms a great deal of my work.
Re Initiator and Imitator, to Imitate is actually hard cos you want to remanufacture something to same standard as something else or even better, is that not what everyone does nowadays the chinese the first in the list? all you have to do is reverse technology and tweak a few bits.Would it not be nice to invest your time and tweak a few mirrors to provide night vision googles for our gallant troops to use in combat at night?
ALl Im saying is technology is a compound knowledge, you can never build everything from scratch, some knowledge are know as tool knowledge which forms the basis of everything,then we all start from there,some are natural others are man made.Examples, obsidian is a natural Mirror and we also have natural magnets too.. We have free force of nature that pushes everything down as in gravity I could go on and on but I will be speaking gibberish ,I'm hoping you get where I'm heading.

Japan and Asians are good at copycat.

where were they ,when Europeans,invented TV,Radios,Computers,aeroplane,Aircraft,Rocket,Video,Camera,Internet,or Discovered Electricity,Space travel, and Moon landing,Cellphones,discovered bacteria and viruses,discovered Nuclear energy and atomic bomb,
discovered most elements in Chemistry,discovered most of the laws and principles in Physics. established most of the discplines and proffession we have now.
Where were Asians when Europeans perfected Cryogenic processes for the Liquification of gases . a discovery that lead to the development of LNG industry.
development of Railways,Steam turbines,Compressors,Boilers,Condensers,
E.t.c the lists is endless. U can google this facts. you can also, google about the history of Asians nations and the influence of western nations on them.

U can google about the history of your proffession

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by ogene70: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2016
dboss444:

I have beniseed and seasame seed in large quantities in benue for export, help a brother out.

call or whatsapp 08023545583, we can partner to export benniseed, I have foreign buyers .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy / Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.