Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People (4904 Views)

We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW / The Most Useless State In Nigeria / See How Buhari Runs The Nation With His Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Ioannes:

you mean *sucks*

you probably don't know the difference between the two words anyway.

your PhD holder was the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.
look at u... Dying of hunger in ur useless Buhari government. At least during GEJ regime u could afford one square meal a day but today u are dying of hunger... Takwala
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2016
macfarland:
look at u... Dying of hunger in ur useless Buhari government. At least during GEJ regime u could afford one square meal a day but today u are dying of hunger... Takwala

Yeah. that you are dying of hunger doesn't mean other people are dying of hunger.

I believe you are still in secondary school or maybe a jambite.

ask those who were old enough to really experience the Jonathan era the destruction he brought to our polity.

people who still defend that man fall into 3 broad categories;

1. kids who didn't know or experience the reality of his mismanagement of this country

2. the people who benefited greatly from his destruction of our polity

3. people with custard for brains.

which is your category?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2016
[s]
Ioannes:

unfortunately for you God does not "punish" anybody.

keep your curses in your pockets. we know the real reason you guys are ranting is because biafr@ has become a still birth again.
[/s]

How do you know what God does, are you his girlfriend?

What punishment could be worse than a society where her children wonders the streets looking dirty and unrested like little monsters with plates begging for the most ordinary thing man kind could ever have, 'FOOD'...

And a politician whom just collected N1Billion to reform them would just drive by and out of the N1B withdraws N10 and dashes him and he starts shouting Sai Baba automatically.. Shame!!

May God, Allah and JUJU bounce on NIGERIA and devour her.. Amin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by juman(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2016
One nigeria is a big headache to common man.

One nigeria caused all the failures.

Nobody is committed to the country "nigeria".
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by M17CXi: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Thank you Op for the topic
And
Yes this country is a fuvke up country to be even proud of

Most people that support the country are either thieves or bastards or God know what they are!

Shame on all you
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

How do you know what God does, are you his girlfriend?

What punishment could be worse than a society where her children wonders the streets looking dirty and unrested like little monsters with plates begging for the most ordinary thing man kind could ever have, 'FOOD'...

And a politician whom just collected N1Billion to reform them would just drive by and out of the N1B withdraws N10 and dashes him and he starts shouting Sai Baba automatically.. Shame!!

May God, Allah and JUJU bounce on NIGERIA and devour her.. Amin

I understand that your anger against the Nigerian state is visceral. yet I feel the need to point out to you that your anger isn't only ineffectual, because it can't even boil a slice of yam, it is turning you into something I'm sure you don't want to become.

those children you mockingly referred to are also creatures of God and little innocents who are the way they are because of an accident of birth.

if you were born into the same environment you would probably be carrying stainless plate up and down begging for alms too.

that you are privileged not to be in such an environment isn't of your own doing unless you can prove here that you had full knowledge of your creation and conception.

I believe you have family in Nigeria too. So keep cursing them as well. I won't stop you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Ioannes:

Yeah. that you are dying of hunger doesn't mean other people are dying of hunger.

I believe you are still in secondary school or maybe a jambite.

ask those who were old enough to really experience the Jonathan era the destruction he brought to our polity.

people who still defend that man fall into 3 broad categories;

1. kids who didn't know or experience the reality of his mismanagement of this country

2. the people who benefited greatly from his destruction of our polity

3. people with custard for brains.

which is your category?
u are here typing grammar while d government of this idiotic mumummadu Buhari is rendering ur parents pauper in the street. Very soon u can't even recharge ur phone cos of no electricity to come here to rant poo. U are not ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2016
Ioannes:

I understand that your anger against the Nigerian state is visceral. yet I feel the need to point out to you that your anger isn't only ineffectual, because it can't even boil a slice of yam, it is turning you into something I'm sure you don't want to become.

those children you mockingly referred to are also creatures of God and little innocents who are the way they are because of an accident of birth.

if you were born into the same environment you would probably be carrying stainless plate up and down begging for alms too.

that you are privileged not to be in such an environment isn't of your own doing unless you can prove here that you had full knowledge of your creation and conception.

I believe you have family in Nigeria too. So keep cursing them as well. I won't stop you.

Until you read my statement and understand it properly, I won't bother explaining anything to you.. But I put it to you that until Nigerians get rid of all this stupid pretence that everything would soon get better with God's intervention and get down to work, then Nada is going to happen, unfortunately.

What better example is there for hell on earth if not NIGERIA.

A country where the political elites have all their wards abroad and only see the country as their office where they can come and make money and give no damn attention to the plight of other citizens..

Where ordinary Nigerians are seen as 7th class citizens with no significant values..

Where pregnant mothers could be butchered at will with their baby ball cut open and feutos exposed and killed..

Where the death of an Igbo man give an Hausa man an intense joy, and vis-a-vis.

Where the security tgat was surposed to protects you can kill you to protect the criminals marauding you..

What a country?

Hellish country.. Spits on Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Until you read my statement and understand it properly, I won't bother explaining anything to you.. But I put it to you that until Nigerians get rid of all this stupid pretence that everything would soon get better with God's intervention and get down to work, then Nada is going to happen, unfortunately.

What better example is there for hell on earth if not NIGERIA.

A country where the political elites have all their wards abroad and only see the country as their office where they can come and make money and give no damn attention to the plight of other citizens..

Where ordinary Nigerians are seen as 7th class citizens with no significant values..

Where pregnant mothers could be butchered at will with their baby ball cut open and feutos exposed and killed..

Where the death of an Igbo man give an Hausa man an intense joy, and vis-a-vis.

Where the security tgat was surposed to protects you can kill you to protect the criminals marauding you..

What a country?

Hellish country.. Spits on Nigeria..

I thought you said you won't bother explaining, yet you went ahead to write an epistle.

I'm not unreasonably optimistic. I'm sure everybody is feeling the pain and anguish of being a Nigerian right now. but taking a self-righteous attitude isn't the way to go, because whether you like it or not we have all contributed to the way Nigeria has become.

it is hypocritical to have a-holier-than-thou attitude which most of you put on like a garment.

One way or the other we all contributed to this mess. so if you like, spit as much as you want on the country, truth is, this is the only country you can call your own.

we all have a decision to make;

we could all join you to throw tantrums and spit on this country or,

we can all come together and fight the obstacles standing in the way of our greatness. QED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2016
macfarland:
u are here typing grammar while d government of this idiotic mumummadu Buhari is rendering ur parents pauper in the street. Very soon u can't even recharge ur phone cos of no electricity to come here to rant poo. U are not ashamed?

wait let me guess, you don't know who your parents are, probably because you were abandoned on a refuse dump at birth or you are a product of one of the numerous baby factories dotting your landscape.

otherwise it won't be so easy for you to mention other people's parents online, if you value yours.

being a juvenile isn't an excuse for you to show everybody online your unfortunate upbringing.

now get off my mentions before you hurt yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Babalegba(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ioannes:

in other words, you were deported. it is well.
One annoying thing about Nigerians is that they they are not full homo sapiens yet but on the brink of sapience. They jump to conclusions too easily the sign of a feeble lazy mind.British children are taught from an earl age not to jump to conclusions and this helps them in scientific endeavors and the processes of empirical analysis. The Nigerian adult on the other hand jumps to conclusion at the drop of a hat and would even lynch someone because of it.I spent more than twenty five years abroad and came home to start my own business,. I was an employee abroad but now I employ people.Thank you for your concern
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Babalegba(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
xendra:
what changes have you made? some people just complain even when they don't (or wouldn't) do any better in the same position.

I employ four people full time and three part time. I pay them above average wages and treat them like human beings. I also buy them lunch on some days

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by xendra: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:
I employ four people full time and three part time. I pay them above average wages and treat them like human beings. I also buy them lunch on some days
Oh! that's nice
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by YouthAdvocator: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
The Youths keep taking a shot at each other on who is the best defender of his oppressor,the youths are a major problem,the day the realize that they are being cheated,this country will boil and the revolution will begin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ioannes:

wait let me guess, you don't know who your parents are, probably because you were abandoned on a refuse dump at birth or you are a product of one of the numerous baby factories dotting your landscape.

otherwise it won't be so easy for you to mention other people's parents online, if you value yours.

being a juvenile isn't an excuse for you to show everybody online your unfortunate upbringing.

now get off my mentions before you hurt yourself.
u are a small pikin. I can see u don't know what d world is talking about. See how u are showing urself around answering. U are as useless as ur paedophile Buhari. Southwest banga
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:
One annoying thing about Nigerians is that they they are not full homo sapiens yet but on the brink of sapience. They jump to conclusions too easily the sign of a feeble lazy mind.British children are taught from an earl age not to jump to conclusions and this helps them in scientific endeavors and the processes of empirical analysis. The Nigerian adult on the other hand jumps to conclusion at the drop of a hat and would even lynch someone because of it.I spent more than twenty five years abroad and came home to start my own business,. I was an employee abroad but now I employ people.Thank you for your concern

wasn't concerned really, just making an observation.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Babalegba(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
YouthAdvocator:
The Youths keep taking a shot at each other on who is the best defender of his oppressor,the youths are a major problem,the day the realize that they are being cheated,this country will boil and the revolution will begin.
The youths are worse than their elders,I guess the title of this thread captures their uselessness. They are impatient and in a great hurry to be financially rich and live a meaningless life.Most don't have much upstairs because they either fvcked their way to their degree or bribed their way through.They lust after designer goods that offer no value to the consumer,they are after the cheap cachet involved. It would take a miracle for them to be useful to Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by hillz0103(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:
Unfortunately you are right and I do feel like that about Nigerians most of the time after I returned home from abroad to settle down.It was like walking from a city to a badly managed zoo. The most horrific thing is that they don't even know they are not normal and pass themselves off as human beings.Horridly corrupt lecturers, thieving sinators, animals in police uniform, medical professionals always on strike,killing and jungle justice, in short they are messed up people

And you can't spell senators well.....smh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Babalegba(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
hillz0103:

And you can't spell senators well.....smh
Sorry to disappoint you but I deliberately misspelt it that way to highlight the grievous sins they are commiting against the Nigerian masses through their greed,avarice and self centeredness. I wish all Nigerians would address them that way on social media so they can know we see through them and their animal squirreling nature

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by YouthAdvocator: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:
The youths are worse than their elders,I guess the title of this thread captures their uselessness. They are impatient and in a great hurry to be financially rich and live a meaningless life.Most don't have much upstairs because they either fvcked their way to their degree or bribed their way through.They lust after designer goods that offer no value to the consumer,they are after the cheap cachet involved. It would take a miracle for them to be useful to Nigeria

You are quite correct,but we must not fail to realize there are some microscopic few that are extremely intelligent and possess leadership skills,it will be better to try the youths,let 70% of the ministers be between 27&40......let 55% of the Governors be between 30-39....... let the President and Vice be between 40-49 and let's see if there won't be an actual change,the category of the people mentioned should not be the ones connected or by any means related to the elites,I mean the average Nigerian youth.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Babalegba(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ioannes:

wasn't concerned really, just making an observation.
When I wrote" thank you for your concern" I was merely being sarcastic
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:
When I wrote" thank you for your concern" I was merely being sarcastic

warever undecided
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Living in Nigeria is a terrible sight..

Everyday, you see people living lower than animal itself..

In Nigeria people still live, eat, conduct daily business in dust just like animals do.

In Nigeria people murder each other at will, even worst than animals.

In Nigeria, just this 2016, security personal has murdered 50time more of its Citizens it meant to protect..

In Nigeria, hatred is the other of the day.. All region passionately hates each Other, even the devil is marveled at the level of dispassion therein..

In Nigeria, Politician hates the citizen and see them as animals and people to use and do away with at will..
They see Nigeria as a GAINT BEAUTIFUL BIG CAKE that is surposed to be share among themselves. .

In Nigeria the politicians are so wicked and inhumane. .
They don't usually have their family attend Nigeria school, when they have headache, Nigerian doctors are seen by them as a useless goat parading in white medical suit with empty brains.. So they are always ready to pay Billions for medical checks abroad..

NIGERIANS are so useless that 1000 people were murdered in a day by security operatives, but our useless Daura, hypnotic, kworo munching, Kunu Sipping, child hugging Dullard president has the temerity to be send condolences to a country his religious fanatical brother murdered less than 10people in far away Brussel ...

Please, should one go down history lane you will only be confronted with useless decisions our useless leader has taken in the last that have brought us to this junction and to this point of mediocrity and hopelessness..

Nigeria is a sham, the most /best useless country ever in the history of man kind and no country could ever be better..

May God punish Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Duru1(m): 12:58am On Apr 23, 2016
hollandis:
I said si

It is insult to nation states to describe Nigeria as a nation, death or useless. Some zoos are better than Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: APC Moves To File Petition To Compel Chairman To Step Aside / Meet Dayo Israel, The 36-year-old New APC Youth Leader / Barr. Morah Felicitates With Muslim Ummah At Eid-el-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.