Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) (40663 Views)

Notorious Lagos Physically Challenged Phone Thief Caught On CCTV / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Abayor7: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
T
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by money121(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
See em face... Baraa wooo
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by EastanPower(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
The police should execute him.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Gajabanjago(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
D guy look though... am even scared myself
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by MrObontami(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Gangster things grin
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
I jst dey piry this nigga!!
The beaten e go chop for RRS office still dey do Allahuakbar!
RIP Idowu in advance. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
If I hear say no surveillance, one person doesn't partake in it, it's a team work that requires planning. You must have a target at hand which it's either a person or building. If he was actually on one as claimed there is no how that man will collect his phone from him, because you are always at alert.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by christconscious: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Could you imagin this guy beating a supposed trained police man..Nigerian force self. Meanwhile Idowu u go hear am wella
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by christconscious: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Could you imagin this guy beating a supposed trained police man..Nigerian force self. Meanwhile Idowu u go hear am wella
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by christconscious: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by JesusmyGod1: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
nkemdi89:
If I hear say no surveillance, one person doesn't partake in it, it's a team work that requires planning. You must have a target at hand which it's either a person or building. If he was actually on one as claimed there is no how that man will collect his phone from him, because you are always at alert.
u so beautiful honey

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Stupid headline!
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by mekaboy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
These are those inmates that were set free. When they entered prison it was phone theft that was reigning. So now that they are out, they continue.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Guyman02: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
This time he stole from the wrongest guy. His own don kpeme for Police cell, he will be praying to be charged to court immediately grin grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Tonykan(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
This rice is too much for this guy, i don't think this's real.[color=#990000][/color]
Nelkoko:
ZOMBIES AISHA DON DEY SHARE RICE AGAIN OOOO... GO AND COLLECT UR SHARE
DonCortino:
hard guy! grin
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
u so beautiful honey
Thanks dear.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by AfroKnight: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
I hope they lock him up forever. Those boys are hardened criminals. They'd steal phones and bully the victims right in the open. He never knew he'd be unlucky to pick on a policeman.

I pity him. Every policeman in the station would contribute at least one slap to panel beat his face. By the time he gets to court, he won't even be able to open his swollen mouth to plead guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by manny4life(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
He was beaten blue/black yet he's surveillance? Wonderful... If he couldn't fight off a phone thief, what happens when real armed robbers come around?
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
imagine, beatings on top him property?
for the defenders of the kid wey dem chop off his hand, hope you dey see how cruel this guys can be?
this na broad day light ooo, for where crowd even dey, if this one get knife or gun, am sure he go don use am before person say jack robinson.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by seangy4konji: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
E don be for you.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by dacovajnr: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
You arrest Criminal still put am for inside AC with a flatron TV to cool with? Say he don do well..Oh Nigeria! Oh My Country!! grin grin
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by onstelly(f): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hehehe so the police man no fit fight back
The man was just beating him blue and black n he was just receiving the blows
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by kobokokabaka(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
aarrhhh..this boy is gunner
stealing ojo marine phone and even beating him ontop ,which one we wan handle now...pls the family members should prepare one wheelchair for him because he is coming back as a disable maybe after 12yrs self because they will dump him in prison and forget he existed
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Babalegba(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
It looks like yet another Techno advert
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Prdo: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
The enemy of this young man has finally caught up with him. I will like to agree with others that, he was followed from the village. Please for those that know how to pray, let us pray for him , that he will come out of police detention alive and God should show him the mercy of salvation while there. Without any doubt, this man is going to taste hell in the hand of "our friend".

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wen u steal from a thief
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by JesusmyGod1: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
nkemdi89:

Thanks dear.
love to know you more honey pls

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Cybertext:
The beating this guy will receive when he gets to the station will be directly proportional to a trailer hitting him.
See wetin too much physics do you grin
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by danot1030: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
"Police will not condone any act of criminal activities". Na today? Criminal activities has been going on at under bridge Ikeja for a while, the police are not tackling it because of what they are collecting from the criminals.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
TheCEO1004:
I jst dey piry this nigga!!
The beaten e go chop for RRS office still dey do Allahuakbar!
RIP Idowu in advance. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

which beating are u talking about? this guy will be taken to a bush and shot.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Dezzx(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm. knowing Nigerian police. hit like if you know that the thief is a dead man walking.
enough said before I turn suspect myself
this wan you deyalways campaign for like ehen.....bros sent your PM your CV make i find job for u. grin wink
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
ME Ehn......... I'll kpokpo that guys face. Before police starts any stupid inveStigation.... Idiots be stealing with confidence!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) / Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Months Imprisonment (Photo) / Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.