Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) (40656 Views)

Notorious Lagos Physically Challenged Phone Thief Caught On CCTV / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
BlackOnassis:

which beating are u talking about? this guy will be taken to a bush and shot.
I guess u are rite.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by IrradiatoR: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
eya 4 d beating police go give am, police wey dey find person to theif,nA him u mistakenly steal and beat ,, ya own aff finish

the guy is a "gonner" . . .
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by IrradiatoR: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
BlackOnassis:

which beating are u talking about? this guy will be taken to a bush and shot.

my fear. . .
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dezzx:
this wan you deyalways campaign for like ehen.....bros sent your PM your CV make i find job for u. grin wink
excuse me. do I know u?
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by olaoluwaposi: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hungry hold man for neck e say na bow tie
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by hifaif1: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
Even those that didn't beat policemen still got killed for refusing to give 20 naira bribe. I can't imagine what they will do to this man when he gets to the station.

One thing is certain, his face will get some restructuring!!!
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Dezzx(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
alexistaiwo:

excuse me. do I know u?
you don't...... just trying to help you out. smiley smiley
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by kponkanaG3(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Any body done ask why him current picture no dey, I mean picture of him under police custody
The guy face done be like ground where them mix concrete. For him next life him go dey mind who him go obtain.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
police manĂ—2 olo fi ara je iya nitori tecno y5. congratulation on your phone oo
lmao
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dezzx:
you don't...... just trying to help you out. smiley smiley
since you just confirmed it yourself that I don't know you. get lost. you are dismissed
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by djblue007(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
beGOOD4aba:
this is serious economic mental breakdown
stealing has nothing to do with that. it's habitual.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Dezzx(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
alexistaiwo:

since you just confirmed it yourself that I don't know you. get lost. you are dismissed
ok... but the offer still stands............ send me ur CV i can find a remedy for your joblessness grin
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by darediamond(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
sammyj:
Okokobiokooooooooooo. Olopaooooooo!!! angry grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

walahi pesin no need watch Mr. Ibu and his likes to troway sorrow. With you sammyj on nairaland, sorrow done die.

I repete "Okokobiokooooooooooo. Olopaooooooo!!!" and I respond: Kasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dezzx:

ok... but the offer still stands............ send me ur CV i can find a remedy for your joblessness grin
got no time to spend on the likes of u. did u miss the part where I wrote that you are dismissed? get a life. it ain't that expensive
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by yonzy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
The police man will be like, you beat me on top my property..you go die for here smiley
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Dezzx(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
alexistaiwo:

got no time to spend on the likes of u. did u miss the part where I wrote that you are dismissed? get a life. it ain't that expensive

i dont know why you are so bitter....just trying to help.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by saintdennis(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
nkemdi89:
If I hear say no surveillance, one person doesn't partake in it, it's a team work that requires planning. You must have a target at hand which it's either a person or building. If he was actually on one as claimed there is no how that man will collect his phone from him, because you are always at alert.

Bro it depends on the 'target' na.. besides he might just be on 'normal /routine' surveillance I.e maybe that area has been a hotbed of phone snatching or other crimes and so they needed plain cloth policeman who'd gel in with d crowd so criminals like this will be unaware.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by saintdennis(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
christconscious:
Could you imagin this guy beating a supposed trained police man..Nigerian force self. Meanwhile Idowu u go hear am wella

Bro the objective of the policeman was to arrest him... thats why he held on to the perps trouser despite the blows being rained on him. it shows tact.

OK if the p.m had engaged him in a fight what makes u think when they were being seperated the perp won't flee/vanish? And definitely rob/attack someone else later?

In fact that policeman might just have saved someone's life today.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
saintdennis:

Bro it depends on the 'target' na.. besides he might just be on 'normal /routine' surveillance I.e maybe that area has been a hotbed of phone snatching or other crimes and so they needed plain cloth policeman who'd gel in with d crowd so criminals like this will be unaware.

Bros that isn't surveillance, before you under go a surveillance, you must have a purpose either it's offensive or defensive. There is a purpose, it's either you want to unravel an evidence in relation to a crime or you want to get an information before going that same place for an operation. Surveillance is all about monitoring an activity. What you dont understand that an operative can not just wake up to conduct one without planning, there is always a backup. The thief was only unlucky to meet a wrong target and the police were quick to twist the scenario to their own favour.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by gqboyy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
baddest thief ever liveth
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Joysmith2: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
hahaha,,i pity dis guy,,,,see hw gangster life go put u for d wrong pple hand,,,,i knw by nw u would b prayin for dem to take u to court because d beating nw go don dey like 93percent,,,but no worry gangster boy,,i knw dey will b takin u to court from d hospital bed,,,.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Picture of the RRS operative beaten so as to be sure its not a make up cover story.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Cybertext(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Praktikals:

See wetin too much physics do you grin

Lwkmd!! Bros I no dey pity thieves before o, but I dey pity dis one, him head go don swell by now...

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by CuteTj(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chinwendym:
Mr eye witness how did you know he was a police sergeant undercover? Did he introduce himself to you? If he did then he just blew his cover for any future operatives and its so unprofessional! And you didn't even assist him when the robber was beating him black and blue(colours of their uniform undecided grin)
Odiegwu.
In that kind of circumstance, it is you that will even blow your cover as a result of the punches you received. And to ensure the guy doesn't beat him and go shot free, he had to raise an alarm for his fellow officers to come to his aid.
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ikeja boys no get chill, na so them steal one guy s6 yesterday, the guy confuse grin

If you no wise come and spend just 2months in computer village, u go over wise grin

90% of guys wey enter you shop to buy something come for another thing, watch carefully grin
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Gora12: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
This guy go see pepper today chai!
Na one chance tinz be dat oo
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by defemidefemi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
olaolulazio:
Idowu!!!!!!!!
See where agidi led you to.
Is it true that u beat up a Nigerian police man(RRS for that matter)?

You don't look like you father(Tinubu) and your uncle(Saraki) at all.
guy I no de good mode jor, stop making me laugh
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by nomoless: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
DonCortino:
hard guy! grin
hard guy ko, hard guy ni
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by hornyman(m): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2016
beGOOD4aba:
this is serious economic mental breakdown

This is serious. Lobatan!
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Sharmeenator(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2016
I know that idiot. He once tried to snatch my phone from my jean trouser pocket while taking a stroll with a female friend. Unknowingly to me, this guy has been trailing me since we left KFC located opposite Juli pharmacy. While at Underbridge Ikeja, he almost got stepped on by a car while trying to position himself well in order to perpetrate his evil. Across the road, just in front of the Glass house Ikeja, where we crossed to, I felt something leaving my jean pocket. I became alerted that instant he was about to make a turn and leave. I held his hand to collect my phone. He lied he saw it on the floor and wanted to give me. So pissed I decided to launch him a brain resetting blow when his cohorts arrived asking "wetin happen, dey go now". Had to let him go. The traders around told me that is how they operate that I was indeed lucky. Nemesis has finally caught up with him. Na SARS dem go take fry am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Months Imprisonment (Photo) / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.