Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Fear Over Bill On Preaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear Over Bill On Preaching (343 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Over Bill On Preaching by Oluwatoseen: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Contrary to insinuations that the bill on religious preaching in Kaduna State would ban evangelism, the state governor Mallam Nasir El' Rufai, yesterday clarified that it was meant to curb emerging religious extremism. The governor, who made the clarifications at a forum organised by a Non Governmental Organisation (NGO), Carefronting Nigeria in Kaduna, said his concern for the security of lives and property informed the proposal. Carefronting Nigeria Coordinator, Peter Maji, said the group was moved to call stakeholders for discussion, because of the issues the bill have generated in the state and across the nation.
- See more at: http://www.christianmediang.com/2016/04/fear-over-bill-on-preaching.html#sthash.iYsGps3U.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

IPAJA/AYOBO: Help A Brother / I Need Sponsors / Can Some Trust In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.