Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office (39590 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Her Son At US Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Abbey2sam(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shortyy:
OK. But truth be told, that lil nigga ug.

#fact

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by crazymod: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
hollandis:
The sons fore head though [color=#990000][/color] wink

The baby's name is "Isika", no wonder she was hiding the baby after birth............... Fake man-made beauty will always tell on children.
why waste millions on cosmetics if it will not add beauty to your kids?.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
The son look funny cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg na joke I dey oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by dododawa1: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
who MTN don help
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by onstelly(f): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ok seen

Hmmm I wonder why someone will call a child ugly
Fling my weaves and walk away

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Ramanto(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shortyy:
lol

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by sirthisthickkal: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Mtn is the best anyway and anytime. quote me anywhere. best coverage in 9ja... Mtn 5muvh self cheesy

I suppose you are on a cheat code that is why you showering them with praises let's say you used your hard earned money to subscribe for their data this thread would have been littered with condemnation. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Reeberry: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
gallery0519:
Super cute.....mom nd son.
Babe, talk true na.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
The son forehead sha... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tiwa undecided ...no wowie ur son go fine later
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by philo3(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
What is this??

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
What is dat she's holding? Tiwa belle rotten o abi na T-bills sperm don expire? .... Na joke oooooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by ritzybaby(f): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Meanwhile...

There was a boy, his mother gave him money to go and buy biscuit for his younger brother, as the boy was walking he saw a giant-rat. He touch it and killed it, he removed the heart and touched it. He said to himself.. Wow!! I touch heart.
There came an old man saw what the boy was doing, he joined him and touched the giant-rat's heart, people passing-by also joined him... They all touched the heart.
HEART TOUCHING STORY
cc: lalasticlala, obinoscopy, seun, mynd44, ishilove
come and touch heart. FP biko so that nairalanders can touch it too
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by mkoabiola: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Are u xpecting half cast
Ds cute baby fine pass some ppu wey dash d baby as ugly boy,
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by SucreB: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shortyy:
that is the bitter truth mhen!......he ug**
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Dubemkelly(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Zerochills, they only went to say hi to them MTN people, leave the facial status of the baby, Jamil.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Ramanto(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
gallery0519:
Rule 7: Thy Shall Not Lie

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
abujasingles:

You know that's a child right? When you have yours post a picture for us to criticize
I don't make ugly babies nigga
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shortyy:
Thanks for saying the truth grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by mizlovette(f): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Who their 2 epp?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by nanalady(f): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lmao at some comments

his just a baby na..tis not fair.. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by M400(f): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
The boy still has the same look,the difference is pimping and good camera.

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Adeylight(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Emptyhen office

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
slimmy2005:
I don't make ugly babies nigga

A goat doesn't give birth to chicken. If you catch my drift
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by amdoyin82(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shortyy:
u just said my mind.. Dats wat I wanted to type. So, the rich also ugly. Chai!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by merigold(f): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
gallery0519:

Abeg na lie d mum is cute but not d son..... look well dem nor press d boy head well wetin even make her mask d pikin in d 1st place as if he's super cute. anyways monkey nor fine but e mama like am
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by fortunechy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Finally, fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per litter from Friday!! I new it! President Buhari made it clear 2 hours ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per litter starting from Friday 22nd April, 2016. President Buhari also said that, the issue of Naira falling in value will be resolved in less than a week, he made it clear that by the time the naira issue is resolved, 60 Naira will = 1 Dollar and that will be in 3 weeks from now, it will become one Naira - one Dollar. President Buhari also said that he promised to change Nigeria at the right time and that right time is now. He also wanted to talk about corruption, but my Tv exploded immediately after he mentioned the Word, "Corruption" and that was when I woke up and discovered that it was all a Dream. I sincerely apologize for playing with your emotions...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by amdoyin82(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
nanalady:
Lmao at some comments

his just a baby na..tis not fair.. grin
baby no dey fineee.. ?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
He looks just like her hubby.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by Missfashy(f): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tiwa wetin happen Ur baby for resemble u naa
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by PasNina(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Fyn boi
Sarcasm
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office by PasNina(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
M400:
The boy still has the same look,the difference is pimping and good camera.
True. A fine boy doesn't need "pimping" or "good camera" dou.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Model Kendra Etufunwa In Panties (Photo) / Portable In Court (pictures) / Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.