Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies (1327 Views)

Boyfriend Is Begging Me To Come Over To His House? / Simple Tricks To Get Ladies Without Stress / Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Yasirarafat: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
I had a crush on a girl who I can hardly forget, the problem is that she is play hard to get, what or how can i come over it pls
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by ettaetta(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
look for someone else. is not by force na

1 Like

Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by vizkiz: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think you should work on your word constructions first before toasting a girl. I think I know why she turned you down undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Biko 'dealt' with ur english first b4 thinking abt ladies grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by MizTyna(f): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Why would you want to deal with her? What happened to moving on? It's never that serious abeg. Move the heck on

1 Like

Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Brymo: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
if she's worth d hunt, bruh continue.
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by stevealibi: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
You mst learn the act of scarcity in rlshp' make ursef 2 available and u wld loose value' ladies are humans dat wnt 2be chased' use dat as an advantage ova dem
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Adasun(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
just launch a heavy blow on her.dat wil help cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
You already did. Just kill her with ur grammer.

1 Like

Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:

That's upper cut!
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

That's upper cut!
leave him alone grin grin grin let him b lukin fr how to 'dealt' wit ladies grin

Happy 'dealting' uncle grin grin
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by MUVA(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
You must've delt with her seriously gringrin
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by ImDharay: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
buh i dunno hw u can
dealt wid her since she is play hard
to qet cry.
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
ImDharay:
buh i dunno hw u can
to qet cry.
°•°Dahray !
°•° I'm back from my ban....°• you miss me?!! cheesy
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Yasirarafat: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
stevealibi:
You mst learn the act of scarcity in rlshp' make ursef 2 available and u wld loose value' ladies are humans dat wnt 2be chased' use dat as an advantage ova dem
Thnks bro
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Yasirarafat: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:
I think you should work on your word constructions first before toasting a girl. I think I know why she turned you down undecided
it was a mistake, by the way are u Mr.spotMistake!??
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Yasirarafat: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ok
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Yasirarafat: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
leave him alone grin grin grin let him b lukin fr how to 'dealt' wit ladies grin

Happy 'dealting' uncle grin grin
hmm better than person wey Lol Lmao at the same tym grin
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Yasirarafat: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
ImDharay:
buh i dunno hw u can
to qet cry.
with the eep of u now grin
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Yasirarafat: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Adasun:

Yasirarafat:

ok
Adasun:
I think I wuld use adasun voice on u grin
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by ImDharay: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Dahray !
°•° I'm back from my ban....°• you miss me?!! cheesy
boy why were u jailed
in d 1st place...
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by mrtantalizers(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is she d only girl in d world? Y not look for one that will like u, ur grammar notwithstanding.
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Yasirarafat: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
mrtantalizers:
Is she d only girl in d world? Y not look for one that will like u, ur grammar notwithstanding.
Question over question, just help me out if u can or just wait the person to comment next grin
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
ImDharay:

boy why were u jailed
in d 1st place...
°•°I broke an am still breakin',all though less brightly now, rule 10.
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by ImDharay: 6:08am On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°I broke an am still breakin',all though less brightly now, rule 10.
welcome baq fr0m prison den.

1 Like

Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Lmao!
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by Johnsown1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yasirarafat:
I had a crush on a girl who I can hardly forget, the problem is that she is play hard to get, what or how can i come over it pls
Guy ur money gonna talk, cos women worships money
Re: How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies by nuggarito: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2016
Whats so fascinating about woeing a girl, why don't you work on yourself. Hit the gym, level up your English, live healthy and most important "give no f**ks about any girl" I swear dem go trip by force. They will come to you. CHANGE THE GAME BRO, ITS IN YOUR HANDS. infact, leave all this poo, the right girl will locate you

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You See Your Boy/girl Friend? / 9ja Girls. / I Derive Joy In Yabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.