Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

When He Is The RIGHT-ONE... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Is The RIGHT-ONE... (423 Views)

5 Types Of People You Date Before Marrying The Right One / 10 types of Girls You'll date before You meet The right One. / What Is Love, Without The Right One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When He Is The RIGHT-ONE... by gbengarock: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Halo NLers....

In everybody's life, we aspire to be great and we look forward to seeing ourselves setting landmarks in our generation.

Yes!!! He may not be the badoo himself, but I'm sure you are gonna love this SINGLE by one of our own...

Encourage a brother by downloading, sharing and rebroadcasting

Here's the link to the song
http://tindeck.com/listen/unuay ...it's titled 'I refuse it' by Rightone

Thanks
Re: When He Is The RIGHT-ONE... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Just downloaded and listened, it's not bad at all. Just the sound quality needs some working on.
Re: When He Is The RIGHT-ONE... by gbengarock: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
thanks emitoz...noted. We'll work on the sound
soon I'll drop the link to 'alisha' too
you are sure gonna like it

(1) (Reply)

Call From Hell To Hell / What's The Reason For Your Relationship? / 4 Ultimate Reasons Older Couples Are Getting Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.