Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons (20135 Views)

Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift / House Of Reps Summons Ibe Kachikwu Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / House Summons CG Prisons Over Female Rep’s Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by ojosyodion: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2016
they didnt respect her at all
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by demarc001: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2016
Mere show, nothing else
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by mbahfrankuc(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2016
he he he, why must she move with 20Cars, people are suffering, no job, no money one person moving with 20cars pls I that not kwaraption cum embezzlement of d public fund, I self don't even have bicycle chaiii there's God oooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Samyooel: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2016
Lawless ness
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2016
imagine.... wat a country....
u raise ur hand on a woman abroad walai e don b for u. and don't be surprised the lawmaker that was slapped was even a married woman sef

1 Like

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by khalhokage(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2016
When my aunty was Prisons boss her convoy was just hers and another o, I don't understand what someone is doing with a twenty car convoy.
You can know a corrupt public servant by how many cars are in his/her convoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by hausameat: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2016
What kind of country is this? About ten months to date, the country appears as if some extra ordinary powerful devil or bad luck had taken over the leadership of the country. Hopelesness, serious confusion, no direction, serious groaning, serious hate. What is happening?
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Segadem(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2016
klassykute:
good
[size=14pt]which one is Good? For slapping or for summoning[/size]
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by banmee(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Project400:
That's good. We are running a country, not a jungle.

There is no need to summon anyone. In a normal society this should not even be a big deal. The woman would be getting paid right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Trails: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
It's unfortunate that an incident such as this happened right in front of me just opposite uniben main gate where a police officer continuously assulted a student continuously slapping him because he wasn't happy at the fact that he was been harassed by another officer who just kept screaming at him after going through his cell phone and finding noting. I hope that just be served not only in this case but across the country to so many more Nigerians been assulted#
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by nokingasgod: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Fools, always summoning every tom, dick and harry as if that is their job. How many solutions have we forgotten from the past summons.

The right thing is to compel the Comptroller general to produce the culprit for prosecution,pure and simple. But watch it, the minister and the comptroller general will appear before them and in very relaxed atmosphere tender some funny apologies and they will all laugh, joke, shake hands....end of story.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by banmee(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
imagine.... wat a country....
u raise ur hand on a woman abroad walai e don b for u. and don't be surprised the lawmaker that was slapped was even a married woman sef

This is what happens in a society where it's citizens have a jungle justice mentality.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Splinz(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2016
Nothing will pleased me more than to commit that barbarian CG & his bunch of thugs to prison. We want him dealt with seriously!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by DBossNG(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Hmm......

It is unfortunate though but then it is good such happens to one of d person's in power. Thus will allow them to keep these security agencies in check.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by erekoshe: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2016
EdCure:

Unlike you, I have a sharp memory. I doubt if you can even remember the most widely publicised events that happened barely 24 hours ago.

You loutish wailers criticise this administration for everything. But you start whining as soon as you are forced to remember how worse Jonathan did.
Calling you a hypnotic, irrational hypocrite is an unmerited compliment.

Really what has Buhari and Goodluck got to do with situations like this? Politicizing every event is rather childish. Grow up or insult me, the choice is yours.

3 Likes

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by habsydiamond(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Make dem lock am up inside tuubu nao.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Ablitmuspaper(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2016
jazinogold:
THEY WAN ASK AM IF NA IGBATI OR IFOTI DEM GIVE THE REP MEMBER grin grin grin

When Man 'O' War slap me...no body summon the guy o! na even me dy summon say why i no run after he slap me the first time. sad grin
u ar funny....common man o war slapped u multiple times
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Trails: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2016
youngeagle:
Thank God it happened to one of theirs,Nigerians hve bn suffering from those animals in Uniform since the days of Fela

Very true this uniform men have been very abusive over the years with nothing been done.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by chigoizie7(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Also, when he appear b4 the committee, ask him what he is doing with a 20 car convoy too, this is how they mismanaged funds meant for prisoners upkeep for frivolity. Do u guys know how much it costs to maintain 20cars as convoys? Some allowances to be paid to the officers on the convoy? Their feeding and all that? Petrol? Damn, this administration are just blind, tot they had preached austerity earlier?
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Ablitmuspaper(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2016
d slapper nd d slappee shld b relieved of dia duties for youths like us to take over....mbt on a serious note dt slap get both magnitude nd direction see as d woman face turn brown automatically
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2016
OKDnigeria:

http://www.punchng.com/house-summons-cg-prisons-over-female-reps-assault/
this is what NLs called Factory reset Slaps, when common man cries out for an asult on them,these yeye law breaker go pretend like they are in space. Now power drunker don slap one of their own, they start crying like baby with soak pampers. Cry us Atlantic ocean and merry Slapping.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Leeeekeeee: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2016
May Blessings overwhelm you.
May u walk nd never stumble..

Guy, I owe u a crate of Orijin....

These Mods re really Jss3.....
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Leeeekeeee: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2016
If the slapper got an explicit order from the CG, they should walk free cous any korofo that disobey's a superior boss like the CG/CNS/CoAS will beg to resign..

The CG can fry afterall he is close to retirement..
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2016
hausameat:
What kind of country is this? About ten months to date, the country appears as if some extra ordinary powerful devil or bad luck had taken over the leadership of the country. Hopelesness, serious confusion, no direction, serious groaning, serious hate. What is happening?
and country men are not doing anything! Every one seems to fold hands watch politicians misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by prinsam30: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2016
yet u want the youths to emulate you, what a failed system
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2016
But if twas a civilian not belonging to the house that was beaten blue black I'm sure the reps won't even notice.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by tonero230(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I hate showing forth your manliness over a woman! Thats the highest level of irrationality!

Knowing they are weak, there is no need to lay your hands on them!

Are they also weak on bed?
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by folks4luv(f): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2016
it will be a big shame on the lower chamber if this issue is swept under carpet or settled through the back door. posterity will not remember them for good.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by stuhporh: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2016
Yes! I agree the securities in charged should be punished and brought to book, assault and a woman for that matter. However, it is very useles , demeaning and detrimental to the reputation of the NASS and its duties. If they would be punished or whatever, please take them to court. The Nass isnt set up to deal with issues like this. For crying out loud go to court. stop summoning everybody for anything. I wonder what their duties really are.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Esiturua(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2016
similar case almost took place last night when I stopped a bike man to pick me, along high way where immigration quarter is situated. before I could tell the bike man where am going he had already ran away from on sighting an immigration officer who came out to embarrass him. when I turn to see why the guy was running I saw a young officer who perhaps, must have been sicking for job for a long time coursing the bike man, I was so surprised to see an immigration officer threatening a civilian. to have him socked in the gutter if he had ran away. so, this whole thing is getting out of hand. Is high time these uniform men should start respect human right. I think the national orientation agency has a huge job to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Mourns Death Of PDP Supporters / Kwara APC Members Fight With Chairs During Membership Registration, Meeting / Jesutega Onokpasa: What Has Obaigbena Done To Thisday/Arise TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.