Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons (20134 Views)

Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift / House Of Reps Summons Ibe Kachikwu Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / House Summons CG Prisons Over Female Rep’s Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by lawrenzooo: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2016
I think the government have to put laws in place that protect women before this beautiful species go extinct.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by YelloweWest: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Funny how folks have turned this thread to a goodluck vs buhari thread.@emboldened, do they accept that they're weak?
Would you accept weakness as a title?
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by AshamkonyeOF(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2016
The funniest part of it is that the accused CG shall be retiring next week, hence the quick intervention. more so during the debate, cos I followed it live on NTAi, a member moved a motion for the house to invite the wive of the accused to ascertain where and how her husband learnt how to beat women, and the possible damage his beating skill would show on her.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Sunnycliff(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2016
tonero230:

Are they also weak on bed?

Ah no noooo

1 Like

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by tee4naija(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2016
slimfit1:
We recommend him to be sacked to teach others a lesson. Even if she was at fault that is not the right way to deal with the situation. If the man doesn't loss his job we are finished in this country.
I haven't seen a portion of the constitution which stipulates that a convoy should not be overtaken. We are all Nigerians and as such should enjoy equal rights and privileges. when a convoy is moving at a speed u consider too slow for u to follow, I do not see any reason why u should not overtake them and go ur own way.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by DrHighchief(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2016
DeLaRue:
I thought Gbajabiamila was a so-called lawyer in the USA. How could he claim '... the attacker is guilty of assault; he is guilty of battery.'

He obviously has no problem pronouncing someone guilty without investigation of facts, charge and trial.

What do u want him to say? Is it good for those security personnel to slap the woman? If it where to be ur wife, wat wil u do and how wil u react to it. Hon femi knows d law and knows d penalty of d offence also.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by macaranta(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2016
This is wrong on all levels..the CG and all officers involved must be disciplined.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by JBL316: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2016
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.....this shuld tell u people in NASS what Nigerians go thru on a daily basis, reported and unreported , in the hands of people who wear uniforms that has ropes on their shoulders. Uniformed people are conquerors, Nigerians are the conquered!
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Generalyemi(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2016
EdCure:
The CG obviously thought this was the GEJ days where a police commissioner can blatantly assault a sitting governor and still gets speedy promotion.
He should be relieved of his job immediately. His being Igbo makes his case much worse before Buhari.

I only pity u..just pity.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by geez18(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2016
ziccoit:
One of them was hit and they started shouting. What about the downtrodden that have been manhandling by the men in uniform everyday in this country? I don't pity this woman, she has only been served the dose of what pubic has been enjoying this while.

are you saying because many have gone unpunished then such blatant abuse of power should continue?
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by geez18(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2016
ziccoit:
One of them was hit and they started shouting. What about the downtrodden that have been manhandling by the men in uniform everyday in this country? I don't pity this woman, she has only been served the dose of what pubic has been enjoying this while.

are you saying because many have gone unpunished then such blatant abuse of power should continue?by the way,she does'nt need your pity,she deserves justice.seeing the goons who carried out this act purnished will bring closure to the hurt feelings of hundreds of Nigerians who one time or the other have been subjected to such dehumanising acts by supposed men of the law
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by AleAirHub(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2016
What happen really show practical example of what the prison boss does at home tongue tongue tongue. Only an animal will 1st raise up his over a woman.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Rubbish!!!.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by ziccoit: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
geez18:

are you saying because many have gone unpunished then such blatant abuse of power should continue?by the way,she does'nt need your pity,she deserves justice.seeing the goons who carried out this act purnished will bring closure to the hurt feelings of hundreds of Nigerians who one time or the other have been subjected to such dehumanising acts by supposed men of the law

If you had been the one would the National Assembly have had a session because of you to condemn the act and ask for justice? Would they have invited CG for questioning? Would anyone have heard about you being attacked? This is an issue of the rich and influentials trying to protect one of their own when she was not the first and won't be the last to suffer such from the men in the uniform.

What did National Assembly do when the video of cadets punishing two young civilians went viral?

1 Like

Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by reyin(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
the slapping continues, thankz to Mr. El rufai deputy invention.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
I hope that comptroller is made to face the music because the truth is that if the woman in question wasnt influential they would have assaulted her and gone scot free like they always do with the masses that have no political backing to fight opression.
I really hope the guy is made to pay for his crime.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by 9jatatafo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Display of madness and power show in Nigeria. Why would a woman be battered? The woman should take the case further to court and have that CG or whatever his name is to go to jail or pay heavily as damage
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:
Animals in uniform are getting their comeuppance at last

Hmmm...the first time I heard this word was in The Mummy. James Bond's current wife...what's her name...Rachael Weisz!

I rove her like maaad. So feminine.

"People like you always get their comeuppance."
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by YouthAdvocator: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
I keep asking Nigerians deserve the kind of society they live in,if proper reforms are in place,this legislator might not have received that dirty slap,how many Nigerians get slapped daily?,if this woman had sponsored a bill against human rights abuse during plenary session,she might saved herself in the long run.

No Nigerian Youth should defend this woman,it's time to chase this vision less leaders out.
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Naturalle(f): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
A pathetic response indeed.

ziccoit:
Re: For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons by Naturalle(f): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Another really sad and pathetic response.

ziccoit:

If you had been the one would the National Assembly have had a session because of you to condemn the act and ask for justice? Would they have invited CG for questioning? Would anyone have heard about you being attacked? This is an issue of the rich and influentials trying to protect one of their own when she was not the first and won't be the last to suffer such from the men in the uniform.

What did National Assembly do when the video of cadets punishing two young civilians went viral?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south / Kwara APC Members Fight With Chairs During Membership Registration, Meeting / APC Mourns Death Of PDP Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.