Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,406 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji (41080 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old / Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji / Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by henboy01(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
And laura now

Hmmmmm....The money of the miss caroline when dis skin don chop, go fuel seun car for one year o.
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by mildflame: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
cute laura
who say money doesn't answereth all?
She come de BLEACH
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by bitingcool: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
moscobabs:

op why Laura?

we know Linda cos she s a celebrity

Laura is just an attention seeking Lizard who's raising her head for attachment.

A celebrity's sister is a celebrity
The same way your landlord's dog is also your landlord
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Sunshinelady(f): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
smallJagaban:
SMELLY PUS..SY
When men insult Women's sexuality just because the women intimidate them... It's so embarrassing. Intellectually, financially, mentally, physically u can't be compared to this hardworking lady. And out of frustration the only thing u can fall back on is to insult her sex.ual organ?? Damn! How pathetic and nauseating

3 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
tzoracle:
Dayum

Linda fake tits
Laura bleaching cream
I rest my case
Nothing like fake tits oh of course we have fake, what I'm saying is she added weight and filled out. I know I was skinny and wore a 34. Later on in life I wear 38.some people's like me add weight all over their body while some don't add like that. If I loose weight my boobs loose weight too. In fact I start to notice weight loss from my bra .
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by BossDanniee(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Poverty Nah Bastard! Baba Pick My Call
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by kclint85(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
I like this Linda of a lady. lilly will u marry me?
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by yusufyusuf1: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmm see as Linda be like wetin God take stone devil but money came for her rescue
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Skyfornia(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Linda my crush..if wishes were horses, I'll marry Linda and shame haters. Go on my lady...you rock! Haters go to the church and confess your sins!
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by firstolalekan(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
cute laura
Something must be wrong with you to think Laura is cute....
The girl tooooo ugly i swear.
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by firstolalekan(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
cute laura
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by funnynation(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2016
money dey increase bobbyy?
buharisbae:
ANd Now
see boobs that was dry b4 is now full
poverty issa bastard
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by buharisbae(f): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Laitesmart:

Aint no poverty man.... Tis as a result of excessive manhandling by Not so friendly Welder guys... Which led to boob fertilization
. na u EPP am abi?

money made her add weight which went to d ryt place
ur hating won't add 5# to ur pocket
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by buharisbae(f): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2016
firstolalekan:

. oya lemme see ur bae pic wether she reach am
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by AreaFada2: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2016
So na fake boobs Linda dey carry waka? Chai! shocked

Men have suffered o.

Who knows all the other parts of the body they have worked on.

Whizzkid on my mind. grin wink cheesy
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by AreaFada2: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2016
buharisbae:
. na u EPP am abi?

money made her add weight which went to d ryt place
ur hating won't add 5# to ur pocket

Which kind of anatomy & physiology is that?

How does that happen when she's not pregnant or breastfeeding?
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by AreaFada2: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2016
bitingcool:

A celebrity's sister is a celebrity
The same way your landlord's dog is also your landlord

grin
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Ambless34(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
once money z involved non z ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday / Delayoh Cheddas Posts His Pics In Pants On Facebook / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.