Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs (36151 Views)

Andrew Ogbuja Arrested For Raping Housemaid (Benue State Polytechnic Lecturer) / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics / SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by scarred9jan(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2016
banmee:

It has always been like that. The only reason people are beginning to realise it now is because of social media. I lived and worked there in the early 2000's and believe me when i tell you that it was hell on earth. Everyone there is basically a thug. Even the women. To give you an example; a friend of mine saw this chick he liked and decided to toast her. She went back home and told all her brothers and they all trooped to his office demanding he pay ten thousand Naira as penalty for toasting their sister without permission. 10K in those days was a lot money. He had no choice but to pay to avoid embarrassment. The fear of an Ekwere girl is the beginning of wisdom. There, ladies and gentlemen is their power in Rivers state. Extortion and the mob mentality. Countless times we would have the so called youths come to our office to demand that we employ them or they burn down the place even though they were not qualified. Another example; Every local govt would print out stickers which you had to buy in order to operate a branded vehicle as a sales rep. So, to operate in Rumuola you need a set totally different from the ones in Rumuokoro. And these didn't come cheap. It is either you pay or you were held hostage and your vehicle possibly impounded. I remember spending about 100k in one year and i got audited because of it. My company didn't believe me until the auditor came personally and witnessed the horrors i had to go through just to do my job. The auditor later told me that there was no way in hell he could do what i did. I asked for a transfer as soon as the audit was done, just to get back at them and resigned when they didn't. I already had another job lined up. grin grin

10k for just toasting. Thank god he did not go all the way. If he wanted to eat and run ko. Na im grave be that.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by shamecurls(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
I knew Wike was going to kill this man
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by ogahomale: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Blood of God.what is this cwantary turning into na haiii.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2016
shamecurls:
I knew Wike was going to kill this man
Please tell us more. This is a most painful death even if I didn't know the man.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by naijapips02: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2016
nnachukz:
APC a deadly party. Conglomeration of evil people.

you seem not to understand simple English. Petitioned.... as in complained... wrote to APC complaining about the trait to his life. asking for APC s protection.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by akoraye(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2016
nnachukz:

He petitioned APC chairman! Do you know the difference between to petition someone and to write petition against someone? O ga o!
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by QueenEKAMMA(f): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
See as prick take collect this young gal life..
As for the man, he must ve double crossed an Eze Mmuo..
it might not really be prick, so please don't talk like that.not because some lecturers are animals and you think is all.there are still better ones. we do not know, so we should not speak what we don't know. RIP to the death
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by orakao8: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by Leeeekeeee: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
it might not really be prick, so please don't talk like that.not because some lecturers are animals and you think is all.there are still better ones. we do not know, so we should not speak what we don't know. RIP to the death

U spoke well..

Dropped the comment, waiting for bashers to entertain me.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by virginchaser(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Since after election, crime rate has increased tremendously in Rivers.
Communities are infiltrated with cultist and militancy - dangerous trend - Violent is what some kids grown up to know and it has been a way of life. It is not exaggeration, communities are on daily basis taken over by the so called bad boys.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
Babangida70:
lord have mercy cry cry

I noticed that the girl is fair when she is alive and turned dark in the other pix.
May their gentle soul rest in peace..... Amen
nice observer. Also noticed that too. So painful
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by nnachukz(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2016
techJ:

nnachukz, Is it your hatred for the APC that influenced your comprehension ability or... let me stop here so it won't be seen as an insult.

Read the emboldened again for proper understanding.
you seem not to understand simple English. Petitioned.... as in complained... wrote to APC complaining about the trait to his life. asking for APC s protection

He petitioned APC chairman! Do you know the difference between to petition someone and to write petition against someone? O ga o!
Mr simple English, note the bolded as well. Back to the discussion.
So APC has become security agencies? They have become the police that will protect him when under threat? The man knew where the threat was coming from and who will stop it. Look at it this way, if we belong to the same father and you threatened to deal with me. I will complain first to our father to caution you. That was what the man did.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by QueenEKAMMA(f): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

U spoke well..

Dropped the comment, waiting for bashers to entertain me.
so i'm one of your entertainers.hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by Leeeekeeee: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
so i'm one of your entertainers.hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hahahhaahahahahhaha..
Nope, since u did not bash me...
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by QueenEKAMMA(f): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

Hahahhaahahahahhaha.. Nope, since u did not bash me...
OK OOO. LOL
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by danbrowndmf(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is my fvcking school.sad
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by deluxecad(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
May their blood torment and hunt down their killers. Amen.

Horrible
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
nnachukz:

U have a BBBBBIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG problem with English language
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by Gajabanjago(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rip to them.. a very painful way to die.. That man in the 3rp picture though, wat is he looking at
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by deebrain(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
THE WICKED ARE MOSTLY COWARDS.

THEY DO THEIR WICKEDNESS ON THE UNARMED AND GO INTO HIDING-COS THEY ARE AFRAID OF THE WICKED ACT ALSO COMING AT THEM!!!!

KAI!

HOW LONG?

angry
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by oribi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Donariok:
All younger ones + cousins will not hear . don't fill any PH uni in your jamb form o. dey won't listen.
brother i love uniport.
brother i love Rsust.

as soon as I get home today, I must take em all to go and do change of uni

Nothing will happen to then do also remember we don't design Fate u never can tell what will happen... Just always wish them well and pray for them
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by oribi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
crackhouse:
take it easy man. don't grieve to much, it's gonna be OK. Maybe they are in heaven.

........but I hope that girl is not one of those gals that lick ass, were they on a journey of romance? the wife will tell better sha. maybe the husband has been a pain in the ass.

My 2cent advice don't mock the dead
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by nolywe(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
I wonder where they were really heading to?...only God knows
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
pulsa:

better do pls, that rsust na him worse pass, the school where every argument is settled with a gunshot, where no one allows anyone stand behind them for fear of attack.
can you imagine
thanx jare
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
achinice:
from your stories its called Revenue generation and that explains why Obio/akpor is the 2nd richest local govt in the whole of Nigeria. We have laws in every society we find ourselves maybe you broke a traffic law warrantng them to have impounded your car....you brake a law there's always a fine to it.

Obio/akpor is now the 1st in Nigeria and followed by Ikeja....point of correction.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by CosmicJames(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Following the Blog's logic

APC is at fault ?? or APC murdered him ?

If i were the Police

I would investigate the wife (Perhaps he was cheating and the wife had the means to hire gunmen)?

A Business deal gone bad ? ( who knows )

Student was a cultist's girlfriend ?

RIP to them both , I am just trying to say APC may not be the nightmare people want us to believe they are
You can decide what you want to believe but the truth is that; APC is the problem of Rivers state. The Minister of transport after loosing it at the suprime court don't want to give up and let the state be. Hence the killings, kidnapping and assacinations in Rivers. I do not belong to any party but as son of the soil, I know that the problem of Rivers is not and cannot be disconnected from the minister of Agboro sorry I mean transport.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by DaBullIT(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Your name should be comicjames
CosmicJames:
You can decide what you want to believe but the truth is that; APC is the problem of Rivers state. The Minister of transport after loosing it at the suprime court don't want to give up and let the state be. Hence the killings, kidnapping and assacinations in Rivers. I do not belong to any party but as son of the soil, I know that the problem of Rivers is not and cannot be disconnected from the minister of Agboro sorry I mean transport.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:

The Ikwerre People of Obio Akpor are the laziest people I have ever seen.

Second richest was yonkers ago, not today. The criminality employed in the revenue drive is what has bred the criminal roaming the streets of Port Harcourt today. You don't kill a business just because you want to raise revenue. Revenue which the LGA does fhuck all with.
Atleast go and see what Ikeja LGA has done with all the Monies they make in Revenue. Same for Eti-Osa.

The Ikwerre people are the biggest contributors to all that is wrong with Rivers State. No disrespect.

All the sources of revenue generation involves forcibly taking it from the people by any means necessary including kidnapping, abductions, confiscating merchandises and properties of the Revenue payer. The names of the revenues keep getting more ridiculous as the day goes by. That is why industries and businesses are fast closing up shop and moving to Ibadan and Lagos State where the business climate is more friendly. Port Harcourt business is mostly stores and shop business.

Ever wondered why skyscrapers dont fill up the skyline of Rivers State like they are in Lagos? Who wants to open a business only to get daily constant harassment from community touts who see your business as their source of income.

Point of correction.....Obio/akpor is now the 1st in Nigeria and not Ikeja anymore.......also,as for skycrappers,I want you to know that Rivers is the most developed economy in Nigeria because Calabar,Lagos,Abuja have been capitals planned and built by foreigners....Rivers was indigenously made...if not for Lagos being a capital,it will be no match for Rivers.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by CosmicJames(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Your name should be comicjames
And your name? Say what's on ur mind abeg. No time
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by wiwa96(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
RIP sir ur words of advice fr ever fresh in me.. RIP girl, ur aluta struggle cut short
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by HopeAtHand: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
banmee:

It has always been like that. The only reason people are beginning to realise it now is because of social media. I lived and worked there in the early 2000's and believe me when i tell you that it was hell on earth. Everyone there is basically a thug. Even the women. To give you an example; a friend of mine saw this chick he liked and decided to toast her. She went back home and told all her brothers and they all trooped to his office demanding he pay ten thousand Naira as penalty for toasting their sister without permission. 10K in those days was a lot money. He had no choice but to pay to avoid embarrassment. The fear of an Ekwere girl is the beginning of wisdom. There, ladies and gentlemen is their power in Rivers state. Extortion and the mob mentality. Countless times we would have the so called youths come to our office to demand that we employ them or they burn down the place even though they were not qualified. Another example; Every local govt would print out stickers which you had to buy in order to operate a branded vehicle as a sales rep. So, to operate in Rumuola you need a set totally different from the ones in Rumuokoro. And these didn't come cheap. It is either you pay or you were held hostage and your vehicle possibly impounded. I remember spending about 100k in one year and i got audited because of it. My company didn't believe me until the auditor came personally and witnessed the horrors i had to go through just to do my job. The auditor later told me that there was no way in hell he could do what i did. I asked for a transfer as soon as the audit was done, just to get back at them and resigned when they didn't. I already had another job lined up. grin grin

You attempted to rape an Ikwerre lady and had to pay 10K to keep it hidden. No need to say it was your friend.

Most of the thuggery you complained about, Amaechi effectively handled them. But they are back now in full force.....Thank Wike for that.
Re: Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs by banmee(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
HopeAtHand:

You attempted to rape an Ikwerre lady and had to pay 10K to keep it hidden. No need to say it was your friend.

Most of the thuggery you complained about, Amaechi effectively handled them. But they are back now in full force.....Thank Wike for that.

Lol. . .I did? I never got that memo. Damn. I must have lost it. Doesn't change the fact that Rivers state is a lawless state that should have been under a state of emergency decades ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic) / Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.