Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Surviving Evil (thriller) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Surviving Evil (thriller) (26608 Views)

THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
Hello guys, so I am back online for the main time and I deeply apologize for disappearing . My phone got stolen on my second day in camp. I promise to update 2mao.

Emmyedes Kingrex1 Davspog2 Skarlett Heemah lsofdk
Smellymouth
Cutehector Weirdman,, Frei, Tremainegold
Spanner4 stteejax meryl4merit Aijalon kingphilip
please do my lady for i can't wait any longer.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
Episode 2

Timi stared at her book hard, she was really finding it hard to understand what she was reading. She felt like someone in the hall was watching her but she just couldn't point out who. She could feel the hairs on her back standing. She was scared. She had never been this scared before.
She packed her books, ready to leave the hall when she was stopped by one of her course mate.
"Timi don't tell me that you are leaving, you haven't even been here up to an hour and you are already packing up ready to leave" Richard said, looking at her with so much concern.
"I am not really feeling good, I need to go home and πrest" Timi said coolly trying to look around, looking for the weirdo who has been making her uneasy.
"Okay, if you say. Let me walk you home" Richard said and Timi shook her head quickly.
"There is no need for that. I can get home by myself" she said not even trusting Richard.
Richard put his hands up in surrender. "Don't say I didn't try to help"
Timi gave Richard a soft smile even if she knew the smile was forced. "Thank you Richard, I got to go now"
With that she left, leaving Richard who was awkwardly staring at her retreating back.

===========================================
Timi's house was only a distance walk from school, so she didn't bother to board a bike. As she walked home through the already lonely street she heard the almost silent careful feet of a person walking behind her. She tried walking faster, the person behind her started to fasten his steps not bothering to be careful anymore.
Timi turned around but she couldn't see anyone.
"It is all in my mind" she tried convincing herself.
"No one is following me" she told herself.
She was almost home. She jerked in shock when she heard the sound of the heavy feet behind her. The psycho following her was already close. She didn't need to be told what next to do. She dipped her hand into her right pocket, bringing out her house key, she started running. The person following her took to his feet.
"Oh lord, please let me make it out of here alive" she said mentally. She got to her door, reached for the locks, opening up, she quickly removed her key from the lock and jammed her door. She was about reaching for the lock when the intruder started banging on the door. She locked up quickly and slide to the ground. She began to pray.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√ √√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√
Smellymouth
Spanner4 stteejax meryl4merit Aijalon kingphilip

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2016
Cutehector:
cool can't wait to read wat happens next
am scared already!
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by MrWhite007(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
comannnn update naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
angry

Men this your profile name no be here ooo
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2016
DonaTee:
Awesome story! Nice 1 @leriebloom

Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by WILLYBABS(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thank God I didn't join you people in anticipating for the next episode...I read the full story at once.

Honestly, you are excellent!

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
WILLYBABS:
Thank God I didn't join you people in anticipating for the next episode...I read the full story at once.

Honestly, you are excellent!

Thanks a bunch smiley
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
WOW! IT WAS NICE READING THIS STORY. IT WAS AS IF I'M SEEING A MOVIE. GOOD WORK.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
WOW! IT WAS NICE READING THIS STORY. IT WAS AS IF I'M SEEING A MOVIE. GOOD WORK.

I am glad you loved it smiley you can try checking the new one out, I guess you would like it too
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Horlorlardaey: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
thank God this story made F.P

leriebloom weldone
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nice story...suspence filled... Short and interesting

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by poik(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
prologue

Someone was in her home, she could hear the careful steps, the picking of the locks. She had never been this scared before. She could taste fear on her tongue. Something bad was going to happen tonight, she could feel it as much as she could breathe . She was fear stricken, her toes curled in fear. It all went down to the fact she was scared, she grabbed her piĺlow tight.
"Please God, stop him from entering" she whispered trying to turn on her already dead phone. This was the worst time for her phone battery to be drained.
"Get out!" she screamed at the locked door, but the intruder ignored her totally. He stopped picking the locks and she thought she was safe, she thought no harm would come to her tonight,but she couldn't be more wrong.
The intruder kicked the door hard, and it opened on the second attempt which caused her to scream loud.
"Help!, someone please help me!" she screamed at the top of her voice.
"Shut up!" The intruder barked angrily heading for her. She tried escaping him, which was a dead attempt. He pulled her hair and slapped her hard.
"I said shut up!" he growled angrily. She noticed he was wearing a mask, she slapped him continously, trying to push him off her, but he held her by her hands and threw her back onto her bed which was already a scattered mess. She didnt give up, she kicked and pinched, and the intruder growned in pain.
He held her throat "I said shut the heck up" he said punching her face causing her to spit out blood. She used her last strength to pinch his hands off which failed badly. She targeted his face and was able to reach his eyes. She deeped her her fingers hard into his eye socket and he lost his balance. She grabbed the opportunity by running for the door, but she was not fast enough, he got to her and before she could open her mouth to scream, she felt a sharp pain in her back, a continous pain, the intruder was stabbing her continously. She had lost it, there was no strength in her anymore. The intruder had claimed his fourth victim.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Okay, i am testing the waters here, i couldn't stay off this section for long. Though i would be quite busy in the next few weeks, but i would try my best to update 3 times a week during this period. Criticisms allowed.

Smellymouth
Spanner4 stteejax meryl4merit Aijalon

Good. very good.

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
poik:

Good. very good.

Thanks a lot cheesy
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
thank God this story made F.P

leriebloom weldone

Thanks plenty grin
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Leriebloom:

I am glad you loved it smiley you can try checking the new one out, I guess you would like it too
whats the new one call?
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
whats the new one call?

Alarm
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Prinxxdave: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
Leriebloom u are just awesome. No forget to invite me incase u decided to start new stories oooLeriebloom
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Leriebloom

Thank God you finished this

Live you like nairaland

Mention me in other work of yours

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Prinxxdave:
Leriebloom u are just awesome. No forget to invite me incase u decided to start new stories oooLeriebloom

LOL, thank you smiley

I won't. In fact, I just started a new story titled Alarm, expecting your comments there.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
OloladeWrites:
Leriebloom

Thank God you finished this

Live you like nairaland

Mention me in other work of yours

smiley I won't, you can check out the new story I am writing though.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Chromite: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please mention me in other of ur works,I love this story

1 Like

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Chromite:
Please mention me in other of ur works,I love this story

You bet I will smiley
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by omeira: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Cool awesome story Leriebloom. + I'm a big fan of this
genre. Well-done
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by omeira: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Cool awesome story Leriebloom. + I'm a big fan of this genre
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by ITgenuis: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good story. Though it's a short story, you would have connected us more to the story and the characters like their age grade, the exact settings (yea university, but was it off campus or on campus, which country, etc), how Max meet Layla since I'm assuming that was his grand plan for getting close to Timi, etc.

Awesome plot though. Kudos.
Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Kudos to you leriebloom it's a nice story kindly tag me for your next write up I'll be glad
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Aijalon:
Kudos to you leriebloom it's a nice story kindly tag me for your next write up I'll be glad

Thank u. Definitely
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by crislyn(f): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Leriebloom:

Thank u. Definitely
Lerie pls tag me on your next story biko .
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Leriebloom(f): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
crislyn:

Lerie pls tag me on your next story biko .

I will Crislyn smiley. Is that ur real name?
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by crislyn(f): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Leriebloom:

I will Crislyn smiley. Is that ur real name?
Lol no, it's what my friends call me.
Re: Surviving Evil (thriller) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2017
Yeah

Leriebloom:

Thank u. Definitely

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love To Lust / Trish Lorenz Book 'Soro Soke' Sparks Outrage Over Appropriation / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.