Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Last Day!!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Last Day!!!! (5408 Views)

Eid-l-kabir, 22nd Of Aug, 2017 Is The Last Day For The Cutting Of Hair & Nails. / Eid-l-kabir, 22nd Of Aug, 2017 Is The Last Day For The Cutting Of Hair & Nails. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Day!!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2016
Assalamu aleikom, warahmatAllah wabarakatuhu...

I would like to remind us of the last day, a day whereby many people have forgotten, even some of the muslims looks at this day as a day that will not come to past, throwing it behind our backs..as a creature of Allah the most powerful, we all have been going through journeys(and are still in a journey), the journeys in total are five, out of the five we have accomplished three, we have accomplished the journey of when we were nothing! Just as Allah told us in Quran 76:1 that:

"Has there not come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing worth mentioned?"

Allah is reminding us of when we were nothing, After the journey of being nothing, we have accomplished the journey of travelling through the wombs of our mothersmothers, just as Allah says in Quran 22:5 that:

O People, if you should be in doubt about the Resurrection, then [consider that] indeed, We created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, formed and unformed - that We may show you. And We settle in the wombs whom We will for a specified term, then We bring you out as a child, and then [We develop you] that you may reach your [time of] maturity. And among you is he who is taken in [early] death, and among you is he who is returned to the most decrepit [old] age so that he knows, after [once having] knowledge, nothing. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and swells and grows [something] of every beautiful kind.

Allah here is also reminding us of when we were in out mothers wombs, and the third is the journey of the world, which we are presently in now, it remains two more serious joutneys in front of everyone, these last two journeys are so serious that we have to always remember these journeys, especially the muslims, we are to always remember these journeys in every minute of our lives, we have to think of them every minute, we have to expect them, these journeys are:

The world after death

The judgement day

The former is called "Barzakh", this is the barrier between death and the day of resurrection for the jugdment day, so after death, we would be in a world called barzakh, this is where we will remain till we are being resurrected, just as Allah says in Quran 23:99-100 that:

until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "My Lord, send me back That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind." No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected.

As we can see there is indeed a place called barzakh, after the journey of barzakh, then we will enter the journey of the " D-day", the judgment day also known as the last day, also known as the day of standing, this is the way we will know those that made heaven and those that earned hell, we beg Allah the most merciful to save us from his punishment of hell, Ameen.

Belief in the last day is a very important aspect of the islamic creed, anyone who does not believe in this day cant be called a muslim, if you ask some muslims today about this day, you will hear things like "have anybody been there before?" what he is trying to say is he doesnt believe in it, By Allah that person cannot be called a muslim, if he dies like that, he didnt die a muslim, a muslim is someone that believes in every single thing that Allah revealed through Muhammad pbuh, some people said(according to what Allah says in the Quran) that:

And they say, "There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time." And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.

This is the case of those that dont believe in God Almighty, Allah has already spoken of them over 1400years ago, and today is true, we have people that dont believe in God Almighty, like i said earlier, it is called called a day of standing, this is because we will stand for hundreds of years waiting for Allah's judgement, the sun will be brought so close to our heads, those that will be given shade against the sun are the true believers of Allah.

Its sad that many of us has forgotten this day so much, as if it is something that is far, and By Allah, the difference between this day and this life is death, and its a fact that death can come anytime, so why are we procrastinating this day as if it is very far, when death is the only thing that wil take you there? It is recommended that we always repent onto Allah, cuz this is the only thing that can save us, seeking repentence onto Alah, we are bound to sin, thats how we are created, but whenever we sin and wrong ourselves, the next thing is to ask for forgiveness.

They are many wrongs we are doing yet we procastinate this day, and we know that there are trials that awaits us, both in the grave and on the last day, in the grave we will be asked four questions,

"WHO IS YOUR LORD?"

"WHICH MESSENGER WAS SENT TO YOU?"

"WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION?"

"WHICH BOOK WAS WENT TO YOU?"

As simple as this questions seems, by Allah, these questions are huge and not easy at all to answer when we are in the grave, the only ones that will reply correctly are those that obeyed Allah sincerely, so i wonder why some muslims today will say "Insha Allah, i will later change, i will later repent, i will later start praying, giving alms, fast and so on" as if this day is far, something that once you are dead, thats it! If you can reason with what i am saying, you wil know that we are in danger, here is what Allah says about people that forgot the judgement day:

And it will be said, "Today We will forget you as you forgot the meeting of this Day of yours, and your refuge is the Fire, and for you there are no helpers.

They used to be a sahaba that said, he was about to eat date, he now heard an announcement that its time for jihad, he said that, he threw the date away and went, pls how big is a date? Yet he felt by eating the date he will waste time, so he threw it away, this isis why the sahabas of the prophet were successful, none of them procrastinated this day.

So brothers and sisters, reflect on this message that i have passed today, and pls pass on to others, may Allah give us the strenght to worship him sincerely, Ameen,

Wr should endeavor to go for jumat prayer as early as possible, it is more meritorious if you go before the sermon starts, when the sermon starts you dont say anything, not even assalamu aleikom.

Have a blessed jum'at,

Salamu aleikom.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Last Day!!!! by Usman212s: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2016
A

1 Like

Re: The Last Day!!!! by Newnas(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I would like to remind us of the last day, a day whereby many people have forgotten, even some of the muslims looks at this day as a day that will not come to past, throwing it behind our backs..as a creature of Allah the most powerful, we all have been going through journeys(and are still in a journey), the journeys in total are five, out of the five we have accomplished three, we have accomplished the journey of when we were nothing! Just as Allah told us in Quran 76:1 that:

"Has there not come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing worth mentioned?"

Allah is reminding us of when we were nothing, After the journey of being nothing, we have accomplished the journey of travelling through the wombs of our mothersmothers, just as Allah says in Quran 22:5 that:

O People, if you should be in doubt about the Resurrection, then [consider that] indeed, We created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, formed and unformed - that We may show you. And We settle in the wombs whom We will for a specified term, then We bring you out as a child, and then [We develop you] that you may reach your [time of] maturity. And among you is he who is taken in [early] death, and among you is he who is returned to the most decrepit [old] age so that he knows, after [once having] knowledge, nothing. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and swells and grows [something] of every beautiful kind.

Allah here is also reminding us of when we were in out mothers wombs, and the third is the journey of the world, which we are presently in now, it remains two more serious joutneys in front of everyone, these last two journeys are so serious that we have to always remember these journeys, especially the muslims, we are to always remember these journeys in every minute of our lives, we have to think of them every minute, we have to expect them, these journeys are:

The world after death

The judgement day

The former is called "Barzakh", this is the barrier between death and the day of resurrection for the jugdment day, so after death, we would be in a world called barzakh, this is where we will remain till we are being resurrected, just as Allah says in Quran 23:99-100 that:

until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "My Lord, send me back That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind." No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected.

As we can see there id indeed a place called barzakh, after the journey of barzakh, then we will enter the journey of the " D-day", the judgment day also known as the last day, also known as the day of standing, this is the way we will know those that made heaven and those that earned hell, we beg Allah the most merciful to save us from his punishment of hell, Ameen.

Belief in the last day is a very important aspect of the islamic creed, anyone who does not believe in this day cant be called a muslim, if you ask some muslims today about this day, you will heae things like "have anybody been there before" what he is trying to say is he doesnt believe in it, By Allah that person cannot be called a muslim, if he dies like that, he didnt die a muslim, a muslim is someone that believes in every single thing that Allah revealed through Muhammad pbuh, some people said(according to what Allah says in the Quran) that:

And they say, "There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time." And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.

This is the case of those that dont believe in God Almighty, Allah has already spoken of them over 1400years ago, and today is true, we have people that dont believe in God Almighty, like i said earlier, it is called called a day of standing, this is because we will stand for hundreds of years waiting for Allah's judgement, the sun will be brought so close to our heads, those that will be given shade against the sun are the true believers of Allah.

Its sad that many of us has forgotten this day so much, as if it is something that is far, and By Allah, the difference between this day and this life is death, and its a fact that death can come anytime, so why are we procrastinating this day as if it is very far, when death is the only thing that wil take you there? It is recommended that we always repent onto Allah, cuz this is the only thing that can save us, seeking repentence onto Alah, we are bound to sin, thats how we are created, but whenever we sin and wrong ourselves, the next thing is to ask for forgiveness.

They are many wrongs we are doing yet we procastinate this day, and we know that there are trials that awaits us, both in the grave and on the last day, in the grave we will be asked four questions, "WHO IS YOUR LORD?"

"WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION?"

As simple as this questions seems, by Allah, these questions are huge and not easy at all to answer when we are in the grave, the only ones that will reply correctly are those that obeyed Allah sincerely, so i wonder why some muslims today will say "Insha Allah, i will later change, i will later repent, i will later start praying, giving alms, fast and so on" as if this day is far, something that once you are dead, thats it! If you can reason with what i am saying, you wil know that we are in danger, here is what Allah says about people that forgot the judgement day:

And it will be said, "Today We will forget you as you forgot the meeting of this Day of yours, and your refuge is the Fire, and for you there are no helpers.

They used to be a sahaba that said, he was about to eat date, he now heard an announcement that its time for jihad, he said that, he threw the date away and went, pls how big is a date? Yet he felt by eating the date he will waste time, so he threw it away, this is the sahaba of the prophets were successful, none of them procrastinated this day.

So brothers and sisters, reflect on this message that i have passed today, and pls pass on to others, may Allah give us the strenght to worship him sincerely, Ameen,

Wr should endeavor to go for jumat prayer as early as possible, it is more meritorious if you go before the sermon starts, when the sermon starts you dont say anything, not even assalamu aleikom.

Have a blessed jum'at,

Salamu aleikom.Today We will forget you as you forgot the meeting of this Day of yours, and your refuge is the Fire, and for you there are no helpers.[/color][/b]

There used to be a sahaba , he was about to eat date, he heard an announcement that its time for jihad, he threw the date away and went! pls how big is a date? Yet he felt by eating the date he will waste time, so he threw it away, this is how the sahaba of the prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam were successful, none of them procrastinated this day.

We should endeavor to go for jumat prayer as early as possible, it is more meritorious if you go before the sermon starts, when the sermon starts you dont say anything, not even assalamu aleikom.

Have a blessed jumah

JazaakumuLLaahu khayraa for the beneficial reminder

5 Likes

Re: The Last Day!!!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2016
Newnas:

JazaakumuLLaahu khayraa for the beneficial reminder

Wa iyak.

1 Like

Re: The Last Day!!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2016
Cc: Mukina2 , Sissie , carinmom

1 Like

Re: The Last Day!!!! by haliruali(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jazakallah khair. May Allah SWT guide us onto d right path n may we all b united in Aljanna firdaus! Ameen

2 Likes

Re: The Last Day!!!! by asumo12: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
kiss kiss

Friday Prayer Tips:O Allah! We ask for your forgiveness and pardon, we beg You to perfect our mistakes and wrong doings,known and unknown both here and the Hereafter.May Allah(SWT)continue to be your guide and protector in everything you do,amin.Barka Da juma'at.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Day!!!! by Freelancer007(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Alhamdulilah, for his mercy on us through Islam... OP, Jazakumullahu Khayran for posting this!

4 Likes

Re: The Last Day!!!! by money121(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Allahu Akbar

2 Likes

Re: The Last Day!!!! by Emu4life(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
alhamdulillah

2 Likes

Re: The Last Day!!!! by A12(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thanks for the priceless information

2 Likes

Re: The Last Day!!!! by laksides: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Surely, this world is not our home, everything under this world must return to the creator. As Almighty Allah says in his holy book
كل نفس ذائقه الموت
All souls shall taste death.
May Almighty Allah gives us upper IIman to serve him in the right way and accept all our efforts towards Islam as an act of ibadah (Amin)
Juma'tul mubarak

5 Likes

Re: The Last Day!!!! by blacktoy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
May almighty Allah grant us aljanat firdauz

3 Likes

Re: The Last Day!!!! by serikiYCU(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jazakallahu khaera and may Allah make it easy for us to put this message into practice. Amin

3 Likes

Re: The Last Day!!!! by Abuklaw(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
jazakumllahu khayran OP. The last day is the day of truth and reckoning. No injustice would be met out to anybody, there is no reward for good than good nor is their reward for bad but bad. Allah in His infinite mercies can decides to pardon whoever He wills. And surely, only by His mercies can we be saved on that day.

Robanna Atina fiduniya wal Akhirah. May Allah pardon our sins and take away from us the wrath we earned as a result of our shortcomings.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Day!!!! by DropShot: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
JazakaAllah khayran for this wonderful and beautiful reminder.

Alhamdulillah I'm a Muslim.

Jumah Mubarak to all NL Muslims.

1 Like

Re: The Last Day!!!! by enthusiastica: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The world after death

The judgement day

As we can see there is indeed a place called barzakh, after the journey of barzakh, then we will enter the journey of the " D-day", the judgment day also known as the last day, also known as the day of standing, this is the way we will know those that made heaven and those that earned hell, we beg Allah the most merciful to save us from his punishment of hell, Ameen.

Belief in the last day is a very important aspect of the islamic creed, anyone who does not believe in this day cant be called a muslim, if you ask some muslims today about this day, you will hear things like "have anybody been there before?" what he is trying to say is he doesnt believe in it, By Allah that person cannot be called a muslim, if he dies like that, he didnt die a muslim, a muslim is someone that believes in every single thing that Allah revealed through Muhammad pbuh, some people said(according to what Allah says in the Quran) that:

They are many wrongs we are doing yet we procastinate this day, and we know that there are trials that awaits us, both in the grave and on the last day, in the grave we will be asked four questions,

"WHO IS YOUR LORD?"

"WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION?"

They used to be a sahaba that said, he was about to eat date, he now heard an announcement that its time for jihad, he said that, he threw the date away and went, pls how big is a date? Yet he felt by eating the date he will waste time, so he threw it away, this isis why the sahabas of the prophet were successful, none of them procrastinated this day.

Have a blessed jum'at,

Salamu aleikom.
Alhamdulillah. Thanks for the reminder brother, may Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'alah reward you and increase you in knowledge. Amin
Re: The Last Day!!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
enthusiastica:

Alhamdulillah. Thanks for the reminder brother, may Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'alah reward you and increase you in knowledge. Amin

Wa iyak
Re: The Last Day!!!! by Newnas(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Abuklaw:
jazakumllahu khayran OP. The last day is the day of truth and reckoning. No injustice would be met out to anybody, there is no reward for good than good nor is their reward for bad but bad. Allah in His infinite mercies can decides to pardon whoever He wills. And surely, only by His mercies can we be saved on that day.

Robanna Atina fiduniya wal Akhirah. May Allah pardon our sins and take away from us the wrath we earned as a result of our shortcomings.

Only the sinful Muslims may be forgiven.

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 48:
إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَىٰ إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا

Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

But the disbelievers have no other abode than hell.

May Allah save from evil end
Re: The Last Day!!!! by abnur14(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
wa a laykassalam ya muallim..jazakallah
IT'S_______
| _____)
| |___
| ___) RIDAY
| |
|__| بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اَللّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِِ"
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا نُودِيَ لِلصَّلَاةِ مِن يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ فَاسْعَوْا إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُون
Juma'at Mubarak!!
Re: The Last Day!!!! by shamsuRana(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
an excellent write up Op.
May Allah put us under his shade on the day of akhira.
Re: The Last Day!!!! by kayswagg(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
[b][/b]jazakumllahu khayran
Re: The Last Day!!!! by Abuklaw(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Newnas:

Only the sinful Muslims may be forgiven.

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 48:
إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَىٰ إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا

Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

But the disbelievers have no other abode than hell.

May Allah save from evil end
I got the message bro. May Allah guide them to the right way while they are still alive.
Re: The Last Day!!!! by Newnas(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Abuklaw:
I got the message bro. May Allah guide them to the right way while they are still alive.

Aameen
Re: The Last Day!!!! by janga02(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Wa iyak.
May Allah reward you for this important sermon u gave us.
Re: The Last Day!!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
janga02:

May Allah reward you for this important sermon u gave us.

JazakAllah kheiran
Re: The Last Day!!!! by Kbraims(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jazakallahu Khairan
Re: The Last Day!!!! by ElrayKhalifah(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Azeecnboy come collect jum'ah stuff
Re: The Last Day!!!! by carinmom(f): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Cc: Mukinl'lvbbpa2 , Sissie , carinmom

Masha'Allah, this is an excellent reminder to every believer so that we don't deviate from the path of Allah. May Allah continue to guide and protect us, and may Allah SWT have mercy on us on the day of reckoning and grant you and all of us jannatul Firdausi.

Hope you are in good health, happy weekend cheesy
Re: The Last Day!!!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2016
carinmom:

Masha'Allah, this is an excellent reminder to every believer so that we don't deviate from the path of Allah. May Allah continue to guide and protect us, and may Allah SWT have mercy on us on the day of reckoning and grant you and all of us jannatul Firdausi.

Hope you are in good health, happy weekend cheesy

Ameeen to the prayer.... I'm im good health, how bout you? Hope you ain't stressing too much?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty / Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? / Islam And Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.