Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,203 members, 7,839,100 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing (43348 Views)

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by bongolistik(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Guess Linda's Vblog is about to kick-start
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by Mimisboygreat: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
nduprincekc:

cheesy grin grin
yes nh grin grin
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by odehman: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lilimax:
smiley
omo na mental case
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by nolywe(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Seriously men should come n marry these ladies...time waits for no one
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by chikel2000(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
nduprincekc:

yeah she looks fine
lolz what next bro
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by goldman777: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
By the time dasuki gate catches up with her with all d money dasuki bribed her to support pdp,s election bid.she will dance shoki in jail.her jail term is still loading cool

1 Like

Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Clone2020:
Nobody cares.
speak for yaself coz I do
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by Lushka(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Who posted this rubbish? I will soon post video of me coughing. Kids awaiting admission have taken over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by vchykp(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=15pt]So what does linda and her mother's dance has to do with ROMANCE group, small time now dem go say linda and her mama be lesbian[/size]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by goldman777: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Some say a fool at forty is a fool forever i say a single lady at forty in nigeria is a single forever undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by itstpia8: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Something I dont understand though, Linda's mum is ok with her four adult daughters dancing together, no man in sight?

Something's weird about this family.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by Redgo: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by itstpia8: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
as per the dancing, na show off.

they should keep some things private, since I'm sure many people do the same without broadcasting it to the world.

The first video I assume is mocking a certain lady who said she received alert, but the second video really has no explanation or sense.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by Emmahunk(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Always Linda and her sisters. Doesn't she have brothers?
Anyway, still love her loads
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by darlenese(f): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Senseless ,rubbish , nonsense thread

1 Like

Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by calliope(f): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
repogirl:
talk true....you didn't watch the video,did you?
I did.... And Linda wore a lined brownish long sleeved blouse nd black pants grin
The question is? Are you one of dem haters tongue
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by Leeeekeeee: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
nduprincekc:

Who you status epp

WTF
Is that the best english you ve got
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by zelexotunla(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm, I doubt if grandma Linda will get person wey go marry her with the loudsy life style she dey live. Na wah oo, no be celebrity be our SEUN OSEWA? A man with sense of humility and simplicity. May God let ur enemies continue to guess ur worth. Water tank wey get full no dey make noise. But her(Linda) tank get water na,why e dey make noise?
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by fuckpoverty(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
old mama dey dance..instead of tinking aw 2 ave ur own kids...mtcheeewww mumu..no offence though
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bia op don't u ever try this nonsense again do u hear me? Don't you evr!! I say ever try this rubish again. Ehee Izzalrit
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by henrydadon(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Who her dance step Don epp??
senseless comment
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
gbens2000:
Wizzy no try at all anything time I see Linda anywhere wat comes to mind is the stinking puna
same here
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by jimi4us: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
gbens2000:
Wizzy no try at all anything time I see Linda anywhere wat comes to mind is the stinking puna
also remember you crept out from one too.
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by nduprincekc(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
henrydadon:
senseless comment

i swear
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by nduprincekc(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
ebubemicky:
Bia op don't u ever try this nonsense again do u hear me? Don't you evr!! I say ever try this rubish again. Ehee Izzalrit

Who come be this one
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
gbens2000:

U keep saying what's on your mind to get pple to care but really nobody does. So keep what's on ur mind to urself.
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
fuckpoverty:
old mama dey dance..instead of tinking aw 2 ave ur own kids...mtcheeewww mumu..no offence though

Enviousness is witchcraft. You re a witch
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
zelexotunla:
Hmmm, I doubt if grandma Linda will get person wey go marry her with the loudsy life style she dey live. Na wah oo, no be celebrity be our SEUN OSEWA? A man with sense of humility and simplicity. May God let ur enemies continue to guess ur worth. Water tank wey get full no dey make noise. But her(Linda) tank get water na,why e dey make noise?

That's d only card u can deal when it comes to Linda. Guess u would have loved to seat on Oprah's seat, guess what she is single too.
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by menacetosociety: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thread for dummies grin the OP that brought this to the FP is a clown lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing by itstpia8: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Just wondering at four fully grown adult ladies posting the video of their dancing on the internet.

Nigeria has changed sha! Now women just wait patiently for divorces or widowers before they can marry, they dont mind waiting forever sef if thats what it takes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Delta Brothers That Wedded 6 Wives Same Day (Photos) / Five Things You Must Deal With Thoroughly Before You Marry / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.