Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands (47122 Views)

UCH Doctors/murderers: My Mother's Life At Stake / *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by lanxlot(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
My kukuma go read d topic... Upon as I hurry reach, na 2nd page I land
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by fermlad: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
End-time hand. ....lol
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by NaLaugh: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Looks like a skin reaction to some chemical in a product. See a dermatologist.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by MechM(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Take her to a dermatologist, you can go to any teaching hospital close to you, if they don't have one they will refer you to one.

This looks like a fungi infection, so not just any drugs will cure this.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Eayah
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Oluwacolded: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
ok
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by dayojags10(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
So sorry for her. I'm definitely sure is sometin medical, so relax bro
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Evina(f): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
You have been treating her for what exactly?
What's stopping you from visiting the hospital so necessary tests can be run?

Please Sir, don't joke with your mum's health.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Kayoski(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
bleckzy:
eyahh buh wat do u want us to do abt it?
why are u this dumb ?

the concerned op is trying to help his mother..

BTW he is only asking reasonable people for the cause and the solution not dummies like u...

op... the doctors are on the way...
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by solara: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Odogwucharles:
That thing looka spiritual.... Go to a pastor

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by erico2k2(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oyetboy:
Doctors in the house, this thing has appeared on my mum's hands and right feet since last year, she has used and taken some medications all to no avail...pls help identify the cause and type of treatment to use for it. ...she hasn't been happy with it

Hmm you guys don't know what it was yet took medication for it.ok well I hope someone here give you an answer asap you can also post this on yahoo answers that's seen worldwide.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Take her to see a dermatologist in a teaching hospital . No one would manage her condition here on nairaland .

It could be many thing ..drug eruption, contact allergic dermatitis, secondary syphilis , a pointer to an underline systemic disease etc..
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
northvietnam:
That's what happens when you vote CHANGE wit ur bare hands.

The hands r under going change.

God please transform this woman's hands to normalcy.

Quote me and receive Madness
Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by dammiedot(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
northvietnam:
[s][s]That's what happens when you vote CHANGE wit ur bare hands. [/s]

The hands r under going change.

God please transform this woman's hands to normalcy.

Quote me and receive Madness
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by kenchop: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
SEEM LIKE JAZZ( JUJU) HAVE SEEN SIMILAR STUFF LIKE THAT ON SOMEONES LEGS AFTER STEPPING ON SOME SORT OF JAZZ( JUJU) . 3 OPTIONS: 1. SEE A DOCTOR. YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM DOCTORS( PLENTY GRAMMAR) .
2. SEE A MAN OF GOD FOR PRAYERS & CAST THE AFFLICTION AWAY.
3. GO NATIVE.( THERE'S A NATIVE SOAP YOU CAN BUY AND BATH AFFECTED AREAS WITH AND IT WILL ALL CLEAR OFF.

WHICH EVER YOU CHOOSE, GOOD LUCK!!!!
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Prince16: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Simple!

Let her keep her palms constantly moist with anointing oil until symptoms subsides.

NB: it may take weeks but let her persist 4 it will surely heal.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Leeeekeeee: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
The disease is what we call "Aka Gum" in Igbo..
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by HaneefahRN(f): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Take her to a dermatologist for proper examination, tests and treatment. You should be able to have assess to one in a teaching hospital.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Beremx(f): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sijo01:
Make she dey use orioyo (shell butter) rub am
madam which one is Shell butter?
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
She slap devil? Go c doc now
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Beremx:
grin
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Sijo01(f): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Beremx:

Yoruba call it orioyo. Don't know what Igbo call it.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Beremx(f): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sijo01:

Yoruba call it orioyo. Don't know what Igbo call it.
it's actually called Shea Butter not shell butter. in igbo, it's called Okwoma.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by victorazy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
tomsniel:
You should go see a dermatologist. Nairaland is no hospital.

On the contrary Nairaland is doctor, engineer, lecturer, student, dimatologist, optamologist, etc.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Atlantian: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oyetboy:
Doctors in the house, this thing has appeared on my mum's hands and right feet since last year, she has used and taken some medications all to no avail...pls help identify the cause and type of treatment to use for it. ...she hasn't been happy with it

Dont bother going to doctors they will take your cash and dermatologists will treat the skin and not the cause. Your mother is suffering from effect of chronic acidosis. And you can treat her with less than 5k naira per month.

Her body fluid is highly acidic. Dont kniw how she manage to stay alive. You need to start alkalyzing her organs immediately. Buy Baking Soda and Lemon or lime. Sqeeze a lemon or lime into a glass of warm water and add a table spoon of baking soda and let her drink it first thing in the morning daily. Prepare same for evenings. Repeat it until the symptoms disappear. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by basiraty(f): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
please see herbal people.

let her use some herbs.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by Abdul315(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
please go for traditional medcine the name of this sickness is called jeji in hausa,
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by AnanseK(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Looks like palmar keratosis as you mentioned the foot as well . But the sudden appearance means that palm plantar keratosis which is in the main an inherited condition cannot be the cause. A possibility is fungal infection. As many well meaning people said here , your mum needs to see a dermatologist.
Re: What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands by lawisong(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
You don try TB Joshua?

These village weensh no go let person rest. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making / Woman Delivers ‘Stone Baby’ After 60 Year Pregnancy / Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.