Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... (1793 Views)

Pictures Of Serena Williams And Daughter Alexis Olympia On Vogue / Meet Mr And Mrs Airforce1 / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Genea(f): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2016
;DWhen you hear the word body building, you expect to see a man with six pacs and a good looking body..
Many men took to body building to look good for the opposite sex , while others did to keep fit and some have taken it to another level l, even the ladies are not left out in the body building... How far can you take your body building Mr and MS Olympia is the world competition for body builders, are you up to the task BTW are they sexy??

1 Share

Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Genea(f): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2016
These are the females, are they attractive??

1 Share

Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by tosine25: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2016
shocked
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Genea(f): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2016
tosine25:
shocked
wah?? Are dey not sexxxxxxxxy??
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by chriskosherbal(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Hmnnn they don't look attractive to me, personal opinion.
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by tosine25: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Genea:
wah?? Are dey not sexxxxxxxxy??

grin They 're
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Genea(f): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
tosine25:

grin They 're
lolx
chriskosherbal:
Hmnnn they don't look attractive to me, personal opinion.
lolx
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2016
They should just fvck demselves
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Genea(f): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
They should just fvck demselves
hahahahahahaha
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by DeSepiero(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2016
OMG! These fellows are looking horrific. I am petrified already. I see big macho men and small macho men. No women sha.
op do you like them?
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by DeSepiero(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2016
Genea:
These are the females, are they attractive??

The first woMan tho.
I wonder how strong the 'thing' will be.
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2016
Who dem EPP? Come fight book or go fight ISIS then we can discuss abeg
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Genea(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2016
DeSepiero:

The first woMan tho. I wonder how strong the 'thing' will be.
lolx, as in I just can't imagine
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by DaFlash: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
[size=20pt]STERIOD JUNKIES[/size]

2 Likes

Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by dfrost: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea, I hope this is not a joke! Sensual to the eyes? cheesy grin shocked lipsrsealed If I marry one of the women, I will doing all the homes chores myself.
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Genea(f): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
dfrost:
Genea, I hope this is not a joke! Sensual to the eyes? cheesy grin shocked lipsrsealed If I marry one of the women, I will doing all the homes chores myself.
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Jadoskii(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
i jux dey wonder Hw dia vagiiinaa go be.....#iron
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by dfrost: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Genea:
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

Longest time. How are doing? Hope you've started building a new relationship?
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Preca(f): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
The men though....instead of their thing should be,you know....its now their body that is big and you know
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by QuietHammer(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
DaFlash:
[size=20pt]STERIOD JUNKIES[/size]
Nah, these ones don't use steroids
Re: MR and MS OLYMPIA: World Body Buiders.... by Genea(f): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2016
dfrost:

Longest time. How are doing? Hope you've started building a new relationship?
lolx, I'm gud jawe

(1) (Reply)

Orgasm And Sexual Excitment In Men. / Man Grows Breast After Sleeping With Another Mans Wife In Kenya[pics] / My Holiday Adventure 18+ Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.