Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World (2677 Views)

Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Endowed Ladies, Upload Your Backside Pic,let's Rate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Davvymavvy(f): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
She's not in the league of the South African Rolene Strauss, far ahead of Spanish Mireia Lalaguna. She's unique in her own way, very beautiful, elegant, soft spoken and clearheaded. She possess what is lacking in others, her beauty is way beyond this world. She is the goddess of the "Cosmo"

What do you say?

Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by dikeigbo2(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op congratulatins
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maybe in the world of body building, she has an edge...but not in miss world pageant... cool

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by JhimmySpark(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pls tell me this is photoshop.. Ai don't blive dis
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
JhimmySpark:
Pls tell me this is photoshop.. Ai don't blive dis

I don't think it is...there are women who loves body building.. grin

U can check on Google or youtube smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Davvymavvy(f): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:
Maybe in the world of body building, she has an edge...but not in miss world pageant... cool

You know that's another angle to it? She exists in her world, a world many are oblivious to, a world so designed to accommodate the initiates. Oh, the rulers know it but people of vegetable minds, though, run agog but cannot fathom it. It's a mystery and yes, the world exists.

Do you want to take a ride to this world?
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Davvymavvy:

You know that's another angle to it? She exists in her world, a world many are oblivious to, a world so designed to accommodate the initiates. Oh, the rulers know it but people of vegetable minds, though, run agog but cannot fathom it. It's a mystery and yes, the world exists.

Do you want to take a ride to this world?

I have no idea what u talking about... embarassed
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Destined2win: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
That can be a woman's body
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Davvymavvy(f): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Awwww, sorry! thought you were lipsrsealed
KashyBaby:

Awwww, sorry! thought you were
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
shocked I reserve my comment.
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by omega25red(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
poster

its okay if thats the type of woman you find attractive. Enjoy your freakyness

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Nixiepie(f): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jeeeeez

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by JhimmySpark(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

I don't think it is...there are women who loves body building.. grin

U can check on Google or youtube smiley
....lo, i doubt if she will have the same feeling, emotions like ordinary women.. Coz all i see is a Man.
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
JhimmySpark:
....lo, i doubt if she will have the same feeling, emotions like ordinary women.. Coz all i see is a Man.

grin juz imagine if ur wife has a body like that... tongue
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol who be dis Mannipple na OP ayu not mad like dis?

Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by MrCork: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

...my woman...truss me...no females body can beat yor sexxxy hawt body!! wink
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by MrCork: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Davvymavvy:
She's not in the league of the South African Rolene Strauss, far ahead of Spanish Mireia Lalaguna. She's unique in her own way, very beautiful, elegant, soft spoken and clearheaded. She possess what is lacking in others, her beauty is way beyond this world. She is the goddess of the "Cosmo"

What do you say?

.....WHA THE HECK RISSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS?? shocked
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Thanos(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
lol. and some people will still get turned on
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Oshege(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Monster
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by chigoizie7(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Is that thing I am seeing a pĆ¹ssy?
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by headboiy: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op, kindly add "graphic" to the title of this thread undecided
Thanks in advance angry
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
ooh my Gucci, she scares me
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by odaniel1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
This one no fit suffer Molestat**...wha?? Any man wey try am, na lion den him don enter be dat o!!
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by UyiIredia(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Holy Mary, mother of God !
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by JoeCutie(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Have you seen the movie, the King Kong? Well...

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by mostHandsome01: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
OP, i was about to eat when i clicked this thread, now u hav made me loose appetite!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Leriebloom(f): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Warris dis
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by KingRex1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Cant even begin to imagine..
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by otimothy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
imagine she comes home and meet you with another babe......
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jesu!!
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by JhimmySpark(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

.... Faints...... Wakes up....... Faints again
Re: The Most Beautiful And Endowed Miss World by Davvymavvy(f): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
otimothy:
imagine she comes home and meet you with another babe......

Hahaaaa, just one upper cut will make him deny the obvious and call the woman his stepsister

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Just Too Beautiful / Please Help Out, I FXXCK To Much This Days.... / Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.