Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School (657 Views)

Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology / What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School by hauwababy: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is one of the most inspiring stories I have read in a long time. I think the long and short of it is that your mind is the most powerful tool you have.

It isn't your legs, your hands, eyes or what ever, it is your mind. Once your mind can conceive and act on it, you would definitely achieve your set goal.When it is backed up with 'stubborn faith', then you are simply unstoppable.

And did I forget to add that he is also a pastor.......Now I did. :-)

When I was 8 years old, a Prophet came to my house and after prayers took a look at me and said I will never do well academically and when its time my parents should send me to learn trade. I wept that night because I knew the Vision I saw of myself. My sister Chinyere came to me and said Nna you can be whatever you want to be; I believed her. TODAY I am a graduate of Architecture with Masters and Doctorate(PhD) degree in the same field, which I graduated in both with First Class High Honours. Today am one of the youngest PhD holders in Architectural Construction Technology from Nigeria, maybe the youngest and the only one as I was told. Friends believe in yourself and know you can turn around any negative Prophecy over your life by keying into your Vision. I did it by God's Grace and I know you can.#MyBirthDayTestimony

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/04/he-made-1st-class-despite-being-told-he.html

Re: Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School by Spanner4(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hypocrites that calls themselves pastors
Re: Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School by Tallesty1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
He should use the pastor for thanksgiving offering.
Re: Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School by Gidoka(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Prophets of Doom everywhere.
Re: Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School by dollyjoy(f): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Congratulations to him.

I stop taking pastors serious a long time ago.
Re: Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School by iykekelvins(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Congrats to him
Nobody can dictate what you'd be in life
Re: Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School by Twizzy30(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fake Pastors Go Suffer For Hell ooo.
Re: Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hahaha...Maybe you should be grateful for the pastor. He was an instrument of motivation. You excelled trying to prove him wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School by treasuredkids(f): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Its a good thing u did not allow the negative words of "prophecy" get to u. U took it up as a challenge and proved ur destiny to be great instead. Congrats. Its possible what the prophet saw may be true and it only motivated u to focus on ur studies. Who knows what may have become of you if the prophecy never came. Thank God u made it. Mind you, you still have a lot to achieve so keep staying focused.
Re: Man Makes 1st Class Despite Being Told By A Pastor That He Would Fail In School by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maybe what he said back then is true..... But, the guy achieve success by sheer hardwork and God's grace

(1) (Reply)

Only A Genius Can Solve This / LASPOTECH 2016/2017 HND Full-time Form Is Out / SEE: How JAMB Should Conduct Admission Exercise Into Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.