Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives (19752 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / CBNGATE:How CBN exceeded approved waiver to employ Buhari, Minister Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by emamos: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:

Your own Zombieism na special one.
_
what about ur own wailerism...All of u are same(wailers n zombies]
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by mustymatic(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
All sorts of rumors to discredit this good government of ours.
God bless us God bless our president
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by repogirl(f): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
mtcheewww..... This kinda recruitment didn't start today. We all know in this obodo Nigeria, the rich kids always have their own special space in any big organization. It didn't start from buhari neither will it stop in this administration. Btw this kinda thing is not only peculiar to Nigeria but to all the nations in this world. So abeg people should allow us hear word jare.
oh really?

We thought it stopped being business as usual when una Mr. Integrity became President?

Abi this is not corruption, just as stealing is not corruption?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by Ushiefrank(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nothing last forever
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by Wolf06: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=44945385]
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by FLYFIRE(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Beeman1:
So Buhari carry phone and call Efilefu to appoint his relatives abi Cry me a lagoon. Mtcheww.
Abeg make una keep quiet joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by begwong: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
WALAHI, CHANJI DOLE! #IStandWithBuhari. Lol
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
So their relatives has been idle before they became minsters. This kind of boring news self.
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by makabulchi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
After dem don enta una dey talk "henceforth"
Thunda fire henceforth...
Who henceforth epp?
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
All fingers are not equal. Just pray to God vehemently to help you. And that's what I'm doing and will continue doing.
my brother na prayers ooo. all fingers no equall at all. Buhari or no Buhari, tht favouritism na for everywhere oooo

1 Like

Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by SleekMallam: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
You won't see Sahara reporters carry this news.
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by Hafizufizy: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ghandi12:
Another confirmation we have been scammed by the "change" slogan. President Buhari promised change but has continued exactly what his party chides PDP of.

What mantra will APC use in 2019? We may be poor but we are not foolish. Our supports and votes will not be cheap again. Soon enough we shall start copying Fayoshe and Wike in defending our own territories too.

If APC e-fans comments represent the thoughts of their principals then they will be shocked when next they come around shouting "change". We voted out GEJ and we shall do justice to APC accordingly.
guy go baf so that u go serve .
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by hausameat: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
shamack:
Get this- Buhari and his cabinets has a share in the proper 513 space for recruitment...,and if their family members occupy the extra space,,,,,They are Nigerians,they cant occupy 2 offices at a time.......better find a way to join the list
Just one day, all these oppressors and oppression will end.

1 Like

Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by hausameat: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
shamack:
Get this- Buhari and his cabinets has a share in the proper 513 space for recruitment...,and if their family members occupy the extra space,,,,,They are Nigerians,they cant occupy 2 offices at a time.......better find a way to join the list
Just one day, all these oppressors and oppression will end. God day sha.

1 Like

Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by hausameat: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
shamack:
Just one day, all these oppressors and oppression will end. God dey sha.

1 Like

Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by Hafizufizy: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
admax:
It's very easy to spot a wailer's post. grin
you're very correct. LOL
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by joey150(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
I need my name on that list..i rather be in that list, than be on this list of people crying to nobody.

Because in the end....nobody cares how you got there.

Yeah its bad...but guess what, life is not fair and i dont wanna moan like you guys.. So am going to get on that list. Y'all can keep moaning grin .

2019 you can vote kowa if you like.. And cry again and again. Fortune favours the bold not the wailers/zombies.
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by truthspeaks: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
And u r still here languishing in poverty. De hustle 2 buy data n still come 2 shout sai baba while his grandkids whom u r older r bn employed by d Cbn. Walahi, ur stupidity is a highly packaged one grin
Beeman1:
Arrant Nonsense.

God bless PMB jare

God bless nigeria.
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by mbhs139(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
tommykiwi:

Most beneficiaries of the exercise were alleged to be relations of politicians and top government officials, including President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew; Minister of Internal Affairs, Abdulrahman Danbazzau’s son, and Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu’s son

Others included Inspector-General Police, IGP Solomon Arase’s son; former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar’s daughter, and former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Ghali Na’aba’s daughter

Are you telling me that the children of all these people do not have a job all these while, only waiting fro their parents to become this or that and use their position to help them?

And we go dey here dey abuse our self papa on top their matter! God punish devil!
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by ositaboy: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
May God help us in this country

Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Guy U# must be careful, be very very carefu, CAREFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL...
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by DeadWrong: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
What's really going in Nigeria ? I had so much faith in Baba. I believed then that if Baba can't then no current crop of politicians that we have in Nigeria can do it. My vow was that if he starts fvcking up, then I'll give up on Naija case. I'm at verge mehn...

singing...Nigeria jaga jaga,
everything scatter scatter
poor man dey suffer suffer
gbosa gbosa..
gunshots in the air..
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by DedeNkem: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow! So there's a policy to give family members of politicians employment. Only in this useless corrupt country!
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ghandi12:
Another confirmation we have been scammed by the "change" slogan. President Buhari promised change but has continued exactly what his party chides PDP of.

What mantra will APC use in 2019? We may be poor but we are not foolish. Our supports and votes will not be cheap again. Soon enough we shall start copying Fayoshe and Wike in defending our own territories too.

If APC e-fans comments represent the thoughts of their principals then they will be shocked when next they come around shouting "change". We voted out GEJ and we shall do justice to APC accordingly.

Easy: "Make Nigeria grate again."
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by DedeNkem: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Buhari is very corrupt.
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by u3fine(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
The poor man children should join the unequiped Police while the children of the Elites will a target recruitment.
The poor man's children as a police man will giude the rich man children, sometimes even carrying their handbags
There is God oh
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by Gora12: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
One chance govt
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Yes...it happened during PMB's rule...so, partly this regime's fault.

But it would be too easy to sack the CBN workers. Changing the culture that enables such hires to take place is going to lead to political and tribal upheaval. But...it must be done. APC must give us change...even if it hurts.
First time I'm reading a sensible comment from you. Now I don't see you as a zombie but a patriot who isn't blinded by party affiliation
Re: How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 23, 2016
Something dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos / Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) / APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.