Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Loan Trap-tell Me What You Know About "Logic Money Financial Solutions" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Trap-tell Me What You Know About "Logic Money Financial Solutions" (946 Views)

Financial Solutions!!! / Bakery Logic And Business / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Trap-tell Me What You Know About "Logic Money Financial Solutions" by economia: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
please who know "Logic Money Financial Solutions"
It offer to give loan
at 3% P.A.
please tell me about them before I fall victim
I am to scan my valid card and my account detail.
The illogical part of it is that I will pay A fee which it promise to refund with the loan amount on or brfoe 4 hours
Hope I am not dealing with boko-haram
Bellow is what I got from them

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Terms and Conditions of N100,000.00 stated on 22th April 2016.*FP* Following the data and appraisal submitted to this Corporation. Logic Money Financial Solutions. Credit Approval Board is pleased to Inform you that your reputation do proceed you to qualify for this Credit Disbursement.

I...Mr Abdullah Johar and the entire Network of the (Logic Money Financial Solutions) will give to you the above principal sum On these terms of repayment and the Logic Money Financial Solutions Incorporated Conditions for fund Disbursement. We gives loan out as from 1yr upward.

PAYMENT SCHEDULE/TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Loan Amount:..................N100,000.00
Loan Interest Rate:.........3%
Loan Term:.......................1 year
Monthly Loan Payment:N8,469
Number of Payments:....12
Cumulative Payments:....N101,632
Total Interest Paid:..........N1,632

You are required to be making N8,469 at the end of every month Starting after 3Months when you receive the Loan.

Logic Money Financial Solutions) N1,800,000.00 Conditions: All Borrower are Responsible for there Loan Registration Charges (N20,000.00) which is Refundable along with your loan amount within 4 Hrs

This loan will be insured to avoid the sizing of this fund by the Anti-Terrorism Agency during the Bank transfer of this loan.Against Secret funding by terrorists in financing terrorism abroad.Saying that This Money will not be used for the work of terrorism. you as the borrower will be responsible for that.

Also in accordance with the Law of the federal constitutions to get the Approval of the MONEY LAUNDERING MONITORING COUNCIL Over the transfer of this fund to you. the loan will be Insure for any legitimate Borrower so that we can have a good business Proposal ahead. On the insuring of this Loan the Total Loan Amount with No deduction will be transferred to you through a nominated Bank Account within 4hr since is International transfer.

Once you are in agreement with the above Terms And Condition of the Loan, you are kindly advised to send down the below details:

1)YOUR BANK NAME:
2)BANK ADDRESS:
3)ACCOUNT NUMBER:
4)INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE OR PAN CARD.
5)LAST 3 OR 8 MONTHS OF BANK STATEMENT.

As soon as I receive the above information from you,I will forward our information to the Money Laundering Monitoring Council, for the Approval of the loan, and also send the Loan to the Insurance company so that the loan can be Insured immediately.

*On getting this Loan, the Business Account of the Loan Company will be revealed to you,to enable you make the monthly payment.You represent not to abuse the accessibility of the Loan Company A/C from Overseas.

*Under no circumstance will the Borrower of this Loan or the Inheritance of the Credit fail to pay up + Both the Loan Amount +Interest before or at the end of the given period.

*There is no per-payment penalties;but prompt payers will be acknowledged. ON YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF REPAYMENT AND THE CONDITIONS FOR FUND DISBURSEMENT YOU ARE TO SEND DOWN A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE.

INFORMATION NEEDED ARE:
1)Full Name:...
2)Location:...
3)Age:...
4)Contact Phone numbers:...
5)Amount Needed:...
6)Duration:...
7)Where do you get our Contact..

Thanks for your Consideration/Patronage. We await your swift reply.

Kind regards/Respect

Mr Abdullah Johar
Leverage Pvt Ltd.
Associate Director
+918010226813
Logic Money Financial Solutions
Registered in India No. 2454
ADDRESS: 25-B, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI -110 021. INDIA

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Re: Loan Trap-tell Me What You Know About "Logic Money Financial Solutions" by delishpot: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Look before you leap is all I will tell you. A company registered in India and give g loans in Nigeria?
Its simple Google the company and look for reviews

What they say about him here

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/wit-financial-service-pvt-ltd-new-delhi-a407377.html
Re: Loan Trap-tell Me What You Know About "Logic Money Financial Solutions" by vhrinter: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
pure scam Bro!
Re: Loan Trap-tell Me What You Know About "Logic Money Financial Solutions" by adehsenior(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Scam of the highest order, run for your life!!!
Re: Loan Trap-tell Me What You Know About "Logic Money Financial Solutions" by Smaterfirm: 3:28am On May 12, 2017
this company you are talking about Logic Money Financial Solutions is the same company that grant my family loan amount and stand our business, but they do ask for upfront fee which is registration and we do pay it and we where told that the transaction will take 4hrs and to be surprise after 4hrs we receive alert from our bank that we just receive some amount from Logic Money Financial Solutions

dear friends i will tell you that the company is well legit and you dont have to be afraid even me my self i was afraid before but when i receive the loan i have even tell some of my friends to loan from them. they are true lender God will bless you sir
Re: Loan Trap-tell Me What You Know About "Logic Money Financial Solutions" by GreatHorizon: 3:55am On May 12, 2017
Scam! Which company would give u loan of 100k to make just less than 2k in a year? Even government won't give u that.

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Business...... Power To Make Wealth / ISE OWO( African Material Handmade Products) / Skyrock Your Income Exporting To Over 50 Countries(guaranteeed!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.