Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

What ar the Differences Between A Polytechnic Graduate And A University Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What ar the Differences Between A Polytechnic Graduate And A University Graduate (554 Views)

Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / Auchi Polytechnic Graduate Thrown Up By Students / Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What ar the Differences Between A Polytechnic Graduate And A University Graduate by adewuyia2014(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
As far as am concern there are no differences between the two options, but i will like to have people view on this topic.
My only observation is that our leaders divided it for their selfish interest.
Re: What ar the Differences Between A Polytechnic Graduate And A University Graduate by BrainlessFool: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
they are both losers.
Re: What ar the Differences Between A Polytechnic Graduate And A University Graduate by okirewaju(f): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
HND

BSC

O ton!
Re: What ar the Differences Between A Polytechnic Graduate And A University Graduate by ikubch(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
adewuyia2014:
As far as am concern there are no differences between the two options, but i will like to have people view on this topic.
Are you asking me of the difference between my BMW and Keke Marwa. Stop insulting Uni. Grad. with that comparison. Mind you, I attended both!
Re: What ar the Differences Between A Polytechnic Graduate And A University Graduate by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
adewuyia2014:

See you, poly grads are technicians

Uni.... you should know

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Paid ITF Stipend During Or After Your IT Before? / Push Africa Center For Capacity Present 8weeks Media And Journalism Training / CGFNS For Nigerians:How Did You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.