Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Have You Been Paid ITF Stipend During Or After Your IT Before? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Been Paid ITF Stipend During Or After Your IT Before? (555 Views)

UNSCC Online Learning Internship Program For Nigerians (stipend Of €450) / ITF now paying 2016 Industrial training (IT) STUDENTS / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Paid ITF Stipend During Or After Your IT Before? by DonEffiong(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
I did my IT (industrial attachment) about two years ago and before we proceeded to the training we were asked to update our bank details so that a certain amount of stipend will be paid to us ON or AFTER the training but its been two years now since we finish IT and no alert whatsoever with any name similar to ITF, UNITF, POLYITF, MONOITF or anything close to it, onfor or on behalf of ITF.

when i asked some of my collegues and those that have done the training in the recent past whether they were paid during their own training. some said they can't remember and some bluntly said NO but none ever agreed that they were paid.

then i start to wonder why were we decieved into believing that we will actually be paid and they never kept the promise or were we actually paid but the school never remitted it to us? or has they been any change that we are not aware of yet.

although the money may not mean much to some students, but certainly it is a life saver to many others ( students understand what i mean).

So if anybody has been paid before please let me know and also let me know the situation in your own school
Re: Have You Been Paid ITF Stipend During Or After Your IT Before? by rottennaija(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
For where, after more than 5 years. Not even a kobold. The money had nothing to do with school, as our bank accout details including the sort codes were collected. The money was supposed to be wired directly into our account.

Any, na the PDP way, the money been enter their pocket
Re: Have You Been Paid ITF Stipend During Or After Your IT Before? by tammyboy1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Itf is a scam,they dont pay shit, remove your mind there bros
Re: Have You Been Paid ITF Stipend During Or After Your IT Before? by ojnnaco(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nigeria to some people means Fraud and corruption ..
Don't be surprise that the money is been squandered by one mugu comfortably.
Its so bad that Nigerian govt keep to their promise and always good in putting policies that won't be followed to the later
Re: Have You Been Paid ITF Stipend During Or After Your IT Before? by DonEffiong(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
FP please so that people should see the scam called ITF and how to sort this out
Re: Have You Been Paid ITF Stipend During Or After Your IT Before? by Sodebo: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
I did my IT in 2012. At the completion of the programme, I got an alert if #15,000 from SIWES. It's not all scam afterwards. Maybe they stopped paying.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Education Consultant / Can Someone With A 2nd Class Lower Go For Msc? / :market To Sell And Buy Hostel Space In Uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.