Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) (28979 Views)

Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style / Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Spanner4(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
shadrach77:
She has refused to marry cry cry cry

Have u indicate interest to marry her?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by totorimi: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
She is not qualified to be the face of flattummy tea. It is a woman who had had kids and yet maintain a flat tummy that ought to represent that role. People like Omoni Oboli though i have not seen her live but her picture shows after 3 kids she is still having a flat tummy. A woman who ought to be a mother and yet not a mother should naturally have a flat tummy if she is maintaining a good dieting and healthy exercise.

Therefore i consider this face of flattummy another politically motivated selection as she is not qualified to be such.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Norajones(f): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Is her tummy flat?
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by BabaOlowo: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Haaba, Jumoke don expire?
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Churchillumoren: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
darlenese:
I'm sure Rita doesn't even know how the tea taste grin cheesy

Hehehehehe. ..WHO FLATTUMMYTEA...EPP SEF...
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by sodiamond: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
The same gown INI Edo wore to advertise another brand of slim tea
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by darlenese(f): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Churchillumoren:

Hehehehehe. ..WHO FLATTUMMYTEA...EPP SEF...

grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Elhayjay(f): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
sodiamond:
The same gown INI Edo wore to advertise another brand of slim tea
na lie
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
I love her dress smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Acebar(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Flat Tummy Tea #Noni
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by zikter(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
goldbim:
Nice!people are getting richer by advertising tea now..it was Annie idibia fewdays ago,now Rita...ovaltine here I come grin..
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by zikter(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
goldbim:
Nice!people are getting richer by advertising tea now..it was Annie idibia fewdays ago,now Rita...ovaltine here I come grin..
welcome

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Icecream4U(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Because, they know her tommy will never protrude. #no_husband undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by delishpot: 3:59am On Apr 23, 2016
totorimi:
She is not qualified to be the face of flattummy tea. It is a woman who had had kids and yet maintain a flat tummy that ought to represent that role. People like Omoni Oboli though i have not seen her live but her picture shows after 3 kids she is still having a flat tummy. A woman who ought to be a mother and yet not a mother should naturally have a flat tummy if she is maintaining a good dieting and healthy exercise.

Therefore i consider this face of flattummy another politically motivated selection as she is not qualified to be such.

Shouldnt the flat tummy be as a result of really use g the tea? cool if they carry someone with naturally flat tummy to advertise a product that says flat tummy after use.... Na to Sue them for marketing under false pretense

When I drank moringa tea..... o o cone see hunger wey wire me Na! That tea just acted like multivite would act. It increased my appetite.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by luvly(f): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2016
totorimi:

how did u read my thoughts??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't / "Obasanjo Na My Mugu", Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts As He Performs (Video) / Rita Dominic Engaged? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.