Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) (34850 Views)

Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced / OOU Produces 43 First Class Graduates, 41 Phd Holders / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by torchbearer01(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Story
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by babyfaceafrica: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Norajones(f): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Who the prophet epp?

1 Like

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by xpat1: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Don't blame the prophet
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by jaybee3(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Norajones:
Who the prophet epp?

Make i epp you?
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by olaodun: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dont mind false prophet who are hungry. However as a creature in the image of God you can be what you want. However Solar light solves problem of electricity wahala and it also charges phone all joined together,No fuel, no noise no pollution only sun . Please contact us ecstasytreasuresltd@gmail.com we also need genuine distributors
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Anonymrs(f): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
WOW! The dude is handsome. Please are you single so you can inspire me too to attain the same height with you wink
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Sijo01(f): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
That was a prophet from the pit of hell.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nonsense.... Congrats all the same.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by spencekat(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
I like people who prove doubters wrong.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by bestower: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Visit d prophet wherever he is now greet him and say thank u...if he is dead put a flower on his grave and say thank u....if not him u would ve been at idumota selling clothes or alaba by now,cos he ginger ur dead spirit.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by macaranta(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ye are Gods ...always believe
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by banmee(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
The fact that he has a PHD is not the amazing part of the story. The amazing part is that his parents actually allowed an idi.ot into their home to spew nonsense. The parents should have been flogged. Sadly, this is the reality in peoples lives. No hope, so they grasp at straws instead of using the most valuable of God's gifts. Their brains. People don't think anymore. They'd rather have s.tupid faith on things that common sense can help them solve. No one can see into the future. I repeat, no one.

3 Likes

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by BabaOlowo: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
So many guy men posing as Prophets in Nigeria. Jesus Christ should come quickly o!
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Skain(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
I wont tag him as fake cos sometimes prophesy could just be a challenge. Congrats...
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
u dey mind dem fake prophets everywhere.
met wan who said I will die before the end of 2015 and am here, still alive!!!
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by shegssosplendid(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
I'm not a fan of present day pastors but I see the pastor's view differently, he was trying to put him to a challenge..
like I said, I'm no fan.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by LastSurvivor: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ndi amuma ugha
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by LastSurvivor: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
winkmart:
too bad for fake prophets

One told me I would be married by 25, now am 29....am still playing

Modafuckker grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Project400: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Inspiring!!
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Jarus(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rich4god:
Dont mind all these prophets with their guess game. That was how one man that claim to be an MOG came to our house to see my mum... He was my mum's customer. As he was abt leaving, he den decided to pray for my family. So my mum called me out.

When the MOG saw me, he just said that "I shouldn't worry, that my admission into the university will work out this year"....
Na him my mum gv the man one kind look...

Me wey don graduate already...

Happened while I was serving.

Lol. You must look so young or small for someone to think a 'corper' is an admission seeking school leaver/student.

3 Likes

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by anonimi: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Far too many FAKE prophets seeking whom to devour.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by oodua1stson: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin
Rich4god:
Dont mind all these prophets with their guess game. That was how one man that claim to be an MOG came to our house to see my mum... He was my mum's customer. As he was abt leaving, he den decided to pray for my family. So my mum called me out.

When the MOG saw me, he just said that "I shouldn't worry, that my admission into the university will work out this year"....

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Stanley08(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
That prophet neva baff!

Who him prophecy epp?!
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Alani86: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
The truth is; the prophet might be correct as at the time of prophesy. But, God has the final say. It is very possible that he wouldn't have done well academically, if he had accepted it hook, line and sinker. The lesson is; with the violence of faith, you can change every negative destiny or agenda over your life. "For with God, NOTHING shall be impossible"; Luke 1:37!

2 Likes

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Alani86: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rich4god:

Very possible he saw you in your convocation gown and had no wisdom yet to know what it was meant for. Not all prophets are fake, I must say. A lot of them truly see and hear from God. Though, some are wolves amongst the sheep!

1 Like

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
And do you know if you would have became another innosson by now?just saying though.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by jtwest(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Alleluyah ooo, na reverse ministration the pastor use for am, its like telling a lazy man he will die in his sleep and of hunger, then he go work all day and night, avoiding sleep.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by seunny4lif(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin
Una for beat him like small pikin grin grin
Rich4god:

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by sonnie10: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
I just came here to check name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) / How Can A Guy Get A Girl In IMSU? IMSU Babes Answer (Video) / EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.